India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How far u can go 4 ur luv?Abhiya

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Abhay luv Pia lke mad.This heartless creature broke all the rules of his Vampire world & luv Pia with so much of passion & zeal.His luv 4 Pia is unconditional unlike others.He jst wnt Pia's happiness.He protected her wid all the power he has.His luv was,is & will never b selfish.All he wnt was Pia's safety.He himself is in so much of pain but he simply cant c Pia in pain.Her tears fill his unbeatable heart wid pain. Cry

On other hand this damsel in distress beauty Pia can go 2 any beyond 2 support his Luv.she never care 4 her life but always follow her heart & her heart always take her 2 Abhay.So wht if Abhay dont have heart but Pia has & its enough 4 thm.She lives Abhay.

New promo is heart breakingCry but i guess it will agn prove Abhiya tht destiny wnt thm 2gether.How much Abhay try 2 make Pia away frm him but destiny will always bring thm back.Pia was born 2 b wid him.Her heart beat more 4 Abhay thn 4 herself.Yes this story do sound impossible but impossible itself means I m possible.Luv jst happens & it always find its own way.So wht tht Abhay will erase Pia's memory but he can never erase the impact he had on her heart.Abhay is heart but his heartbeat is pia.So heart without heartbeat is impossible.If he is fire thn Pia is water but kabhi kabhi pani mai bhi aag lag jati hai.If he is night thn pia is morning & bina night ka morning kaise.Abhay can wash himself away frm pia's mind but how he'll manage 2 remove himself frm Pia's heart.

Pia is lke a fresh air, a breath 4 this immortal walking dead & Abhay is her knight armour,her saviour,her hero,her angel & above all her life...Day Dreaming

Note: Wht i feel guys may b abhay will b punished by superiors 4 breaking Vampire's rules & they will frozen him 4 a year so he will b left wid no other option other thn erasing himself frm pia's mind so tht Pia dont cry 4 him as abhay hates Pia's tear & he don't wnt 2 b reason behind her pain & 1 year later may b he'll try 2 reach Pia agn.Let c coz Abhiya luv is eternal.Day Dreaming

Edited by cuteshrishti - 19 May 2011 at 4:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Fingers crossed
I hope after 1 year Abhay comes back to Piya
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Fingers crossed
I hope after 1 year Abhay comes back to Piya
Hey ofcourse PYEK=Abhiya.So Abhay will come back 2 Pia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index