Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Very nice  - found this today .   you are doing a awesome job  ...  just love it , please continue.

thank you very much...i hope u will liked it...

sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was execllant  story can't wait for next part  
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

that was execllant  story can't wait for next part  

thanks sam... ya i will update soon...its on process dear...

pihu_rocks thumbnail
PART-11

rashi is working in a kitchen, she is fuming very much in anger becuase of kokila and jigar...hetal comes and sees rashi fuming, she puts hand on rashi shoulder.. rashi sees hetal in anger...

hetal: dikra what happened to you?
rashi{😕😕😕}: oh did you realise now mummi ji that i also feel something when i dont have any value in this house.. gopi was the one who deserve to be here...
hetal: what are you saying?
rashi: i am saying right mummi ji, you know i am a servant of this house and no one have respect for me..do you have ever speak gopi the way kokila kaki talks with me?

hetal sees rashi with concern eyes...
rashi: it was my fault only that i said yes for this marriage... if i dont said yes at that i was living my life in peace not in a hell like this... and you are repsonsible for this...

hetal have tears in her eyes...
rashi: how does it feels mummi ji... just like like this only when you people insult me...  now please go...

jigar listen all this. rashi turns and sees him...jigar came and hold her hand very hardly take her to hall... rashi is shocked and hetal follow him...he takes her to hall and give her tight slap...rashi do not balance and falls on floor...she looks at jigar...

jigar: this is your place and you deserve this only. how can you compare yourself with gopi bhabi.. you are not a sand of her feet... u will take 100 births also na then also you cant be like her...what you were saying mom that this is hell? okay {jigar holds her up}

jigar holds her hand and take her to the main gate of MM house and throws her away. rashi slides on road...the door are closes

jigar: if my house is hell or you then go and find ecstasy somewhere for you..

rashi stands up and runs to door...
rashi: jigar ji jigar ji what i have done wrong tell me i was not prepared for this marriage and then sudden marriage. i am not use to do work but here i have done that, when you all have treated me like a slave...

jigar comes and holds her neck: dont utter  a word rashi i will kill you...

rashi is sacred now.. jigar sees him and tell the gate keeper not to let her in any cost.. if she doesnt agree plz send ur dogs behind her...rashi is crying😭.. jigar comes out from gate and remove her jewellery. now she is in one saree and mangalsutra...jigar sees that...

jigar: remove this item also as u dont deserve it...

Scene shift:
ahem reaches gangadham apartments,, he goes up and ask watchman about gopi. he tells the room no...ahem takes a lift and go in... lift opens and he comes slowly slowly to room and knocks the door... the door opens like this only...he sees nothing...

ahem: gopi...gopi... is there anyone?

someone from behind wants to hit but suddenly ahem grabs her hand.. she is no one but gopi in that clothes which was teared by that goons...ahem is shocked to see gopi this condition😲. ahem hugs her tightly..

ahem: who had done this gopi tell me gopi who has done this?
gopi sees ahem with teary eyes, she is sensless...
ahem {holds her face}: gopi tell me who had done this {ahem makes gopi thresh}.. gopi laughs at ahem...

gopi takes back step seeing him and runs from there...ahem screams gopi...gopi... and runs behind her...gopi runs...everybody sees gopi running and ahem...

flashback:
how goons make her terrified... anita insult...

gopi is running in traffic and ahem screams gopi gopi stop gopi...suddenly car come and hit gopi.. gopi mouth is open. she flies in air...ahem stops. his face is black and white shade comes...gopi falls down... bleeding is coming from gopi head... 

people gather around gopi eyes are little bit open.. ahem comes and took gopi in her arms...

ahem:gopi gopi are you okay, talk to me i said talk to me...
gopi {hands coverd with blood}:ahem ji {unable to take breath} ahemmm ji...{she hold his collar withs bloody hands}...she feels unconscious...
ahem: gopi gopi...

ambulance come and ahem takes gopi to hospital...ahem calls kokila and kokila is shocked to listen this... she is in tears...she rushes to hospital with hetal...

Hospital scene:
ahem brings gopi to hospital and doctor checks her. they take her too operation hospital..ahem is very worried about her...kokila, hetal with jigar comes to hospital and chirag and parag is also there...jigar puts hands on ahem shoulder...

jigar: bhai everything will be fine...
ahem sees jigar...
hetal: o lord krishna what is happening with our family..please save our gopi...{kokila sees hetal and sees here and there}
kokila: mota bhabi where is rashi?
hetal doesnt say anything...
kokila: tell me where is she...

hetal tells kokila everything and flashback is there {how hetal-rashi convo, jigar slaps rashi and throws away}. kokila is shocked😲to listen this..

Scene shift:
rashi is very shocked and she is walking on road alone thinking what she had done with gopi, jigar..she is crying and crying...anita calls her...she picks up the call...

rashi:hello...
anita:rashi where are you?
rashi:dont ever call me...
anita: but what happened?
rashi: i will be not a part of your plan anymore and dont call me ever here..{she cuts the phone}

anita sees phone and makes faces thinks to herself...
"what happened to her now? my plan is flopped again, how i will get ahem, i have to do something" {she thinks}

rashi reaches home and urmilla opens the door...kinjal comes and sees rashi... urmilla is shocked to see rashi like this...rashi comes in and goes too her room...she closes the door...she lays on bed and start crying...urmilla knocks the door she doesnt open the door...

urmilla: rashi open the door dikra,,,what happened?
rashi is crying and crying...
urmilla: rashi please open the door for my sake...
rashi opens the door and hugs urmilla. urmilla wipes her tears and console her...she makes her sit on bed
urmila: is evrything okay rashi? my heart is skipping...
rashi: he hates me mummi he hates me...
urmila: {gives water to rashi to drink} who dikra, tell me?
rashi: jigar mummi, these are my deeds which are giving me results... how i will live without him... {rashi tells all the incident}

urmilla is shocked to listen this...
urmila: i will talk to jigar... how can he do this to my dikari? you dont cry?
rashi: no mummi you will not talk wth him.. he is very angry...{she crys} mummi i cant live without him...
rashi hugs her mother...

kinjal listen this from behind and smiles...

so friends here i end this part.. hope you like it

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice& execllant  part  you are really  doing a awesome job...keep it up
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishali667

nice& execllant  part  you are really  doing a awesome job...keep it up

thanks vaishali you liked it dear...

pihu_rocks thumbnail