Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vmpp

interesting!

thanks for your lovely comment...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Really wonderful story, please update soon.

thanks for the comment dear.. i will upade soon dear...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

all 3 parts

super mindblowing
love it
i hope rashi doesnt find out
kokila such sweet mother
cant wait to read more
ur doing amazing job
bless yu

thanks

thanks for the lovely comment dear... i am glad u liked it dear
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishali667

really nice plz update soon

thanks vaishali for the lovely comment...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

πŸ‘lovely story please update soon..

thanks for the lovely comment dear.. i am glad u like it...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika27

Lovely update! pls update soon and often!x

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloem123

Realy nice can't wait for the next part 

pihu_rocks thumbnail

Hey friends I am putting some gap according to situation'It has been many months gopi had left the house. Ahem went to abroad for business trip. Here gopi decided not to take further admission in law because first she will be save money by doing job then she will take admission in Law College. Rashi is still finding where gopi is and kokila had made her life hell.

PART-4, PAGE-4

After few months ahem comes to office {jigar visited office weekly twice and thrice}. Ahem comes in the office every one wishes him. Ahem signal his personal assistant to come in his cabin {without knowing that gopi is working there}.

Ahem: Mr Sharma how everything is going here?

Mr Sharma: Everything is very good sir and the new girl is very good. We have got two contracts in your absence sir.

Ahem: that's very nice Mr Sharma, call that girl in my cabin.

Ahem gets call from home; he excuses himself and attends the call, meanwhile Mr Sharma went to call. Someone knocks the door, "come in" ahem roll from his chair. He is shocked to see Gopi and he became still. Same gopi is also shocked to see ahem. Ahem puts phone down and stand up.

{here friends this song is "tum mere kaun ho" this song is from yaha mey ghar ghar kheli sad version you can find it out in YouTube. This song will be having a clipping of Krishna and pratigya just rite tum mere kaun ho sad version and just feel it Gohem on these words

A song starts in the background: {singer is kunal ganjewala, sadhna sargam is female singer}

{here camera is just on gopi and ahem face they both are walking slowly and slowly towards each other and music is going on. Gopi is wearing white chuidar and her hair are open and ahem in black suit'.

Mainey yeh na socha tha ki aisey biiieiii, {gopi looks at ahem walks towards him with teary eyes}

Zindagi le aayi gi us modh par.

Terey merey haatho ki rekhao ko jaisey bi ho rakh degi jodh key

Koi maaney ya na dil mantaaa {ahem sees gopi he just want to hug her coming slowly slowly towards her}

Koi jaaney ya na dil jaantaaa {gopi hairs are coming on her face}

Tum merey kaun ho, tum mere kaun ho, tum merey kaun ho'..-2

{music goes on ahem remembers when in Switzerland gopi hugs ahem when she was lost there, gopi prays at temple to kanhaji all flashback is going slowly slowly with music

Ley jaunga mey jaha sey chupa ke tumhey

Jaha pey tu  ho mey  hu ho pyarey lamhey

Bas tera mera ho woh jahaa {ahem is just walking and seeing gopi}

Na puchey koi hamsey waha'

Tum merey kaun ho tum merey kaun ho -4

{here ahem and gopi are standing in front of each other, one step difference is there gopi is just looking at ahem''.aww {ahem please hug gopi so that she can cry} ahem also sees this music is going on'silence is there for minute'}

Ahem: how are you gopi?

Gopi: mey theek hu {I am fine and you}

Ahem: I am good'tum yaha {you are here}

Gopi: woh ji mey I am working here {ahem is stunned that gopi is talking in English} and I am your new secretary, but sachi mey mujhe nahi pata tha ki yeh aapki company hai {but I swear I didn't do this intentionally I don't know this is your company}'

Ahem looks at gopi.

Ahem: gopi just relax its okay nobody knows about this accept me and jigar.

Gopi takes breath in. ahem takes a glass of water and gives her. Gopi sees ahem.

Ahem: come on have it no need to be nervous.

Gopi drinks water and ahem smiles' she was drinking water like small child her hand was shivering. Ahem can feel that how much she is scared. Gopi puts glass on table..

Gopi: thank you sir. {Ahem listen this, he is stunned and thinks why gopi is calling him sir, and did she forget that I am her husband}

Ahem: gopi as you are {back to her old professional look} a part of KM industries now I just want you to take care of all the basic things.

Gopi: I know sir, and I am taking care of it. Do you want anything sir

Ahem: no, well I will call you when I need it.

Gopi: Should I go sir?

Ahem sees her and nodes his head. Gopi leaves his cabin. Ahem looks at her from his cabin.

Modi mansion:

In the evening ahem reaches at home and goes to his room for fresh up. Ahem comes for dinner. He is lost in his thought {thinking about gopi}. Kokila sees ahem rashi serves food to him.

Ahem: oh god, not again this food is really made me suffer. Ahem takes a bite. He makes face.

Kokila: what happened ahem?

Ahem: mom what is this? Every day I have to eat this food, see there is no salt in this food and today in lunch it was so spicy.

Kokila {angry}: what is this rashi; you don't know cooking till now. Go and make other food. I don't know when you will do things correctly.

Rashi make faces. She goes in the kitchen, urmila calls on her landline number, she picks up the call.

urmilla: kya kar rahi hai dikra {what are you doing dikra}

rashi: i am so much fed with this kagadi. i dont know where gopi is hiding, this kagadi should be with her only not with me...

urmila: see now gopi is not here you should be happy na that everything is in your control and now you are saying this. for this day how much kalakari we have done.. you know na...

rashi: yes mummy i know to make gopi out from this house i have done a lot but this kagadi will make my life hell..

urmilla: i have one plan in my mind... {beep sound is there...}

Kokila calls rashi and rashi tells urmilla that i will call you later. he cuts the landline phone. Someone puts the phone down...rashi is back with the food and serves to ahem. ahem is looking at rashi. rashi smiles..

IN THE MORNING:

ahem gets ready for office. kokila comes in to give things to ahem, ahem smiles at her mom. kokila also smiles..

kokila: ahem today you are so happy, what's the reason?

ahem: nothing mom...

kokila:okay do you want anything?

ahem: no mom...{kokila goes}..ohh mom.. i need to tell you something..

kokila:what dikra?

ahem: woo mom i saw gopi yesterday she is working in our office...

kokila smiles in heart but did not show to ahem...

kokila: so what if you saw gopi, what you have to do with that girl now. its all finished now. and if she is working in our office treat her like other employees as you no need to give her special importance.

ahem is shocked to listen this answer, he is just watching how kokila is saying this. she loved gopi so much how this sudden change come...

ahem: but mom...

kokila: what but ahem, did you want to bring that girl back in home again, or you want to expell her from her job..

ahem: no mom...

kokila: dont think too much get ready for the office...

kokila turns and smiles...ahem sees her mom going...

Edited by pihu_rocks - 12 years ago
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha ha great...i m  loving it... i want some other person in the office start a crush on gopi ...waw...i m loving itπŸ˜›
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

ha ha great...i m  loving it... i want some other person in the office start a crush on gopi ...waw...i m loving itπŸ˜›

WELL THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT AND IDEA... I AM GLAD U LIKED IT
Edited by pihu_rocks - 12 years ago