Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
eagerly waiting to see akshi in lehanga..after a long time...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i think the tiff vl be minor and it vl not that much bad i think so this mandir going and all they vl show in maha episode normally they dont show wht they show in the promo v have to wit
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The tiff will be monir only... varsha is not that cruel to continue it n prolong it... she realizes her mistake n apologize for it... this track is just to have some spice in the maha episode... it is purely for the maha episode... it wont be another track dragging for some weeks or months... it will close on 2 or 3 episodes...
_radhika_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys they show sinhania's and maheswari's celebrating gangur with tradtional style really akshi looking so hot and everyone looking so beautiful. but one thing missed naitik was not shown if he see akshi in that traditonal look dont know waht vl happen yaar. but in theface book gay3 nandu reshmi with naitik foto was there. but not akshi. but akshi look amazing yaar they all go to mandir. dont know when they vl have tiff

i saw it before your reply.thankyou very much.karan and hina ko ek sath photo me bhi khare hone me problem hai kya?  i always find karan friendly with rashmi,nandini and gayatri during news channel segments and othewise but he says he dont talk on setsπŸ˜† Edited by naina49 - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
in karan mehra and neisha rawal fb account or akshara and naitik
shithy thumbnail
can someone plss post d link...
_radhika_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina49

i saw it before your reply.thankyou very much.karan and hina ko ek sath photo me bhi khare hone me problem hai kya?always when hina is  in pic then karan not there or vice versa.  i always find karan friendly with rashmi,nandini and gayatri during news channel segments and othewise but he says he dont talk on setsπŸ˜†  Edited by naina49 - 12 years ago

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing...akshara is looking gorgeous n all others too...!but main priority to akshara only...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

thanx for sharing...akshara is looking gorgeous n all others too...!but main priority to akshara only...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Same  here  akshara  is  the  bestπŸ‘  and  i  saw  her  happy  after  long  time  . thanks  for  the  update.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina49

y v have to talk about  personal things they talk or dont talk v should not interfere in their personal matters they act as akshi and naitik taht's it for us they work together what is  the problem?people some tiem talk or they dotn talk not need to discuss herre v love naksh but only naksh in their off screen they were not friends but they wre not enemies tooπŸ˜›