Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Message from Mishal... (Page 5)

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@Spandy..seriously you want him back in this crap kya? Don't hit me, but I am ok with him not being in this crap show..let him do better things and let's remember LTL and not this LCL! But if at all they need anyone to get that zing back in the show, then they know who it is, but I am totally put off by the way they treated him and the viewers and so have no problems seeing the show suffer!

hey Vandu thanks for sahring .. Hug

now I know and understand how badly he has been treated by colors ... because when they dont care much about their veiwers how come they can treat any one sanely and with heart ..
we have been requesting them ,pleading to them and what not we did to make our beloved Dutta/MR stay back in the show..
if they had made him comfortable enough and respected his dreams I am sure LTL wouldnt have ruined in this way...
Lately I always wanted him to return to the show but now not anymore..
but I guess deep inside me there will always remain a flicker how PS/colors destroyed my beloved show..

and yes we need a bang on photo shoot of him ... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Hi Arcghan

I am sending this link to Mishal. If he wishes to further clarify about his stay in LTL, then he will let us know! Though I think he has mentioned in interviews that he is not part of laagi na.. so when he has said it clearly, why do we have to listen to what some others are saying dear?  I would rather believe him , but that's me!  

Word. The guy clarified things twice. What more confirmation does anyone need? Time to move on and anticipate his next project. Which I know will rock as it always does when he's involved :)

Ana ..Agreed he will rock in whatever role he does.. but I am keeping an open mind here.. For now he is saying he is no longer a part of this show, but in future, if he returns for whatever reason, I will surely look forward to watching him. I know that nothing is permanent in life and he has all the right to choose and decide what he wants to do in his career.. as someone who appreciates his talent, I would like to believe he would make the right decisions if his choice of roles so far is anything to go by  Tongue..and seeing how the show's story line is now, I have even more reason to believe he is doing what is right by him  Big smile

Edited by prettywoman - 19 May 2011 at 3:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Pooja_219-Azy-Elysia

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@ Prettywoman

Thanks for sharing this. Any message from Mishal is like a drop of rain in the desert.
His protrayal of Dutta Bhau will be etched in our minds forever!! I still can't do without going back and watching atleast one scene of his everyday on YT...much to the amusement of my friends and family! I totally identify with your husband's reaction to Dutta Bahu...even I've had so many fights with my hubby over my addiction to LTLLOL
Really hope that Mishal comes back on screen very very soon.. big screen, small screen..any... but he's really left this big empty hole...spoilt us so badly with his histrionics and acting abilities that I can't even so much as  even glance(and neither do I want to) at any other soap on tv nowadays!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82BeeesprettywomanPooja_219

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@shalkanwar.. u can call me Vandu!

I understand that hole in ur life.. though I still cannot bring myself to youtube old episodes as I know i will get too emotional

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Elysia

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Ana ..Agreed he will rock in whatever role he does.. but I am keeping an open mind here.. For now he is saying he is no longer a part of this show, but in future, if he returns for whatever reason, I will surely look forward to watching him. I know that nothing is permanent in life and he has all the right to choose and decide what he wants to do in his career.. as someone who appreciates his talent, I would like to believe he would make the right decisions if his choice of roles so far is anything to go by  Tongue..and seeing how the show's story line is now, I have even more reason to believe he is doing what is right by him  Big smile

Yeah. Besides, he has given his audience so much through Dutta's character (and also through Akash a few years back). In appreciation of his hard work, it seems only fair that he can - at least - expect his audience to support him and stand by him. Whatever decisions he makes for his future as an actor. I've always known that he'd make the right one for himself, especially when it comes LTL, because I know how dedicated he was to his character/the show and it wasn't easy for him to make the choice that he made either.

People tend to forget that around here sometimes, blaming him for things that they can't handle.

To be honest, I hoped that he would leave a long time before they went through with the Diggu track. I could just feel this ugly atmosphere building up. The way that they were reducing his screen presence, slowly pulling him out of the picture and butchering his character. Made me real cranky -_-

The show is a trainwreck now. Nothing to salvage. Cherished characters assassinated. Baji, Kala, Naku, Dutta, AS even...

Edited by Elysia - 19 May 2011 at 4:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82BeeesprettywomanAni_La_Iammozart66ivy_11

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

@shalkanwar.. u can call me Vandu!

I understand that hole in ur life.. though I still cannot bring myself to youtube old episodes as I know i will get too emotional

Hi Vandu... its Shalini here...

Yup- its emotional to see old episodes... but for me its sustainance- and also as I started watching LTL pretty late.. its like rediscovering nuances,especially Dutta Bhau's, everytime! And it surely does'nt help that I've sooo much time on my hands suddenly (well- I live in Germany- was working on a project which got over recently.. so am sort of in between jobs and rediscovering being a housewife!).. Really don't know what to do with soo much time... so.. its like an automated thing with me.. go to YT.. search for Dutta-Naku scenes and BINGO.. there flies my time..cooking-shooking gayi bhad mein!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesprettywomanAni_La_Iam

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Thanks Vandu for sharing..Smile  photoshoot?  sounds good..
A big thanks to Mishal for giving us Dutta..Smile and hope he comes back soon in a new role..a powerful role worth his immense talent...

One good thing about the present LCL is, whenever I read the updates, it is making me appreciate and treasure the vintage LTL all the more..LOL

That old LTL which will always be alive in our hearts..Smile

Edited by -Roopa- - 19 May 2011 at 9:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaPooja_219Ani_La_Iam

Go to top