Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Message from Mishal... (Page 4)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

@shilpi..tu kareena ki baath kar rahi hain.. toh sunn.. It took my Sanju a long time to finally accept that her amma will not argue/fight/beg/plead for the remote at 8:30pm lol..she would come and say Amma, ur Dutta bhao is here (u know in her angrezi accent, Dutta bhao bolti hain toh I am usually laughing at her!) Even hubby would tell our guests ki if Rohan is still wandering around at 8:30pm then rest assured, one of us has to take him to bed as she will not move from that sofa even if there is an earthquake!!

Hey Vandu,
@ Bold : ROFL
U reminded me of those golden LTL days when every evening my hubby used to ask me as soon as he came home ki aaj Dutta bhau ne kya kiyaLOL & then i used to go on & on Wink.Most of the time i used to make him rewatch the episode with me on lappyLOL
Missing those daysDay Dreaming,lets hope that we see him soon in some new show or may be movieWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74prettywomanivy_11-Azy-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Thanks VanduSmile

I wish Mishal all the very best for his future endeavors! 

Edited by sub_rosa - 19 May 2011 at 5:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanPooja_219

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

@Azmish - I am sending him the link to this thread, so he can read it !!

Ohh thanks dear!!Embarrassed

u can call me AzyWink
 So he get to c how low we feeling with out him on the show!!Smile

But seriously now me too don't want him in this crap fest!! Angry

And did he tell anything about his new plans, whether he has got any new show or something!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

@Vandu: It was Tanu who posted the article.

prettywoman

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

@Pooja – ur hubby is too kind dear.. Mine hates the sight of Dutta bhao as he feels somehow he has stolen a part of his wife hahahaha.. hamesha bolta tha ki who Dutta kahin miley na toh ek ghoomake doon! But to be honest, I think it is a faade and there have been cases when he has watched recorded episodes of the show thinking I don't know!! I used to record every episode to watch it again in peace and quiet.. problem hota tha ki whenever it was D-N on screen, my daughter, hubby would stare at me as it seems my face reflects what comes on screen and they took great pleasure in seeing expressions on my face plus their irritating running commentary yaar! Grrr.. so after they would go to bed, I would watch it in peace!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesdivya17-7mozart66WanderbugPooja_219-Azy-Elysiaivy_11

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

@shilpi..tu kareena ki baath kar rahi hain.. toh sunn.. It took my Sanju a long time to finally accept that her amma will not argue/fight/beg/plead for the remote at 8:30pm lol..she would come and say Amma, ur Dutta bhao is here (u know in her angrezi accent, Dutta bhao bolti hain toh I am usually laughing at her!) Even hubby would tell our guests ki if Rohan is still wandering around at 8:30pm then rest assured, one of us has to take him to bed as she will not move from that sofa even if there is an earthquake!!

Hey Vandu,
@ Bold : ROFL
U reminded me of those golden LTL days when every evening my hubby used to ask me as soon as he came home ki aaj Dutta bhau ne kya kiyaLOL & then i used to go on & on Wink.Most of the time i used to make him rewatch the episode with me on lappyLOL
Missing those daysDay Dreaming,lets hope that we see him soon in some new show or may be movieWink

Yes dear that was a time!!Disapprove

Me used to come online to the forum around 8 and wait till the EDT start the update , all the time has it started and on break , still didn't the break is over!!LOL

8.30-9.30pm u can c a "DO NOT DISTUREBE" sing in front of me!! WinkLOL

Till I finish my commenting and watching the epi!!LOL

And the fun we had in the EDT!! I miss all that!! *sigh*

Edited by AzMishy - 19 May 2011 at 3:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82prettywomanWanderbugPooja_219

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Hi Arcghan

I am sending this link to Mishal. If he wishes to further clarify about his stay in LTL, then he will let us know! Though I think he has mentioned in interviews that he is not part of laagi na.. so when he has said it clearly, why do we have to listen to what some others are saying dear?  I would rather believe him , but that's me!  

Word. The guy clarified things twice. What more confirmation does anyone need? Time to move on and anticipate his next project. Which I know will rock as it always does when he's involved :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing, Vandu.

Photoshoot sounds awesome. But I'm gonna wait more excitedly for his next project as I'd like to see him perform again. Miss his magic on-screen. Whenever he returns, I'll be around to check his show out and support it and him however I can. I'm sure he's gonna rock and a lot of people will be burning in regret that they ever destroyed LTL and created circumstances that forced him to make a difficult choice.

Vandu, this is totally non-related to Mishal, but I made the samosas like you said and THEY WERE SO FRIGGING GORGEOUS. Gracias, sweets. I appreciate the tips :D 

prettywoman

Go to top