Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's "bhootiphool" axeprasuns (Page 6)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Shak i agree abt Navya's expression but not abt MohitLOL though i m not his fan but he is not bad at itLOL i m not saying perfect but he is not bad alsoBig smileLOL

abt Navya i stopped watching the show after 2 epi and that says enough i guessLOL

Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 19 May 2011 at 8:08am

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
guys dnt make dis a battlefield...navya is abt soumya and not mohit...y compare...navya ka expressions r no good..n everyone knws tht fact..we can jus hope tht she improvess...being  a new comer..thtz it...bt isnt it pretty irritating to c her roll her eyes in all directions...thtz it...God hope she improves..n she will pretty soon hopefully :) enjoy guyss..n stop fiting

Edited by tp26 - 19 May 2011 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

BilliCat. Moderator
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ,
please do not fight .Shak does not like mohit and navya's expressions while many of you do . Everyone has their own opinion .  If you are offended by the topic please use the 'report' button , replying back would only result in the topic turning into a battle ground. GMs will look into the matter soon .

Thank you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-.DontKnow.-x-Reshu-x-

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
She's okay...not that bad! I guess her character does require those certain expression to an extent. Just sometimes when it's like blank when it's supposed to have a subtle change, she can't do it very well. But she's new, she'll improve. I don't think they need to REPLACE her, she's doing pretty well :) She shares a good chemistry with Shaheer too, so I don't think they should make it another Dill Mill Gayye where they changed the protagonist thrice! Let's just stick to simple Soumya :)

HAHA yeah I remember Mohit Sehgal the first few months, just yeah, weird expressions but he got better...he's not bad now...

lachuu

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanescence

I don't know how many of you think like me, but honestly this Nabbya *chick* gives awfully dumb expressions. With all due reasons, I do feel that she needs to be replaced with a better face ! As in, a BETTER face with really BETTER expressions.

I do get reminded to the "bhootiphool" Samrat of MJHT who had those weird expressions.

Give her a lesson or just replace her .

look at ur language, look at ur siggies...ABUSER...find a better jobBig smile go see ur face in mirror first...for the CORRECT definition of BHOOTIFOOL expressionsSmile

this is not a right place to talk about Mohit..come to MJHT forum!

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 19 May 2011 at 9:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX-Natasha-XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizinpiya2025.

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
SHAKShockedShocked
Tu joote khayega.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLYou'll be SHRAAPIT in no time.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLWHY O WHY do you always have to do this??LOLLOLLOLSamrat kahan se aayaLOLLOLLOL?? Think of a new username since from reading the comments posted at this "bhootiphhol" post of yours...i have a pheeling that you'll be BANNED from the world of IF.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL*Sprinkles gangajal on sensitive praanis*SleepyEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee.DontKnow.Nymeria

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
if u wanna bash actors.. kindly refrain frm posttingg ...

as fr samratt...he is da bestt!!!!!!!! i cannot toleratee anything against mjhtians..!  im gonna report dis topic!

Edited by samratrocks - 19 May 2011 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Natasha-CandYlicious_S

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

if u wanna bash actors.. kindly refrain frm posttingg ...

as fr samratt...he is da bestt!!!!!!!! i cannot toleratee anything against mjhtians..! im gonna report dis topic!

dnt worry yaar, our Sammy n Mohit r d besht, dnt waste ur time commenting in d post of dis loserDead

-Natasha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index