Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's "bhootiphool" axeprasuns (Page 5)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Actually you know what guys.He is a boy and can't see another guys popularity.so we can understand.

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Actually you know what guys.He is a boy and can't see another guys popularity.so we can understand.

hmm, may be u r right, he is js jealous

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by ght_sajan

@mohit fans: guys i guess we should just let it be...everyone is entitled to their opinion but provoking people & this sort of a ploy to grab eyeballs is just what amuses me...on second thoughts maybe mohit's name creates the necessary buzz which others fail to create...we love mohit & that's what matters

ya, u right, watever ppl say, we r prout to b Mohit's fans

he/ she is dng all dis jst for seeking attention

i agree guys we r insulting ourself replying to person  who have no respect for anyone so i m off from here , i m proud with this fact i m mohit's fan 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX_symphonyCandYlicious_S

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by ght_sajan

@mohit fans: guys i guess we should just let it be...everyone is entitled to their opinion but provoking people & this sort of a ploy to grab eyeballs is just what amuses me...on second thoughts maybe mohit's name creates the necessary buzz which others fail to create...we love mohit & that's what matters

ya, u right, watever ppl say, we r prout to b Mohit's fans

he/ she is dng all dis jst for seeking attention

i agree guys we r insulting ourself replying to person who have no respect for anyone so i m off from here , i m proud with this fact i m mohit's fan

ya, n ders no way we r making it a hit, n let d loser hav fun

lets get out of here guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.

I Agree Mohit Is The Best 
We LOve Him
And His Expressions Are V Gud 
Who The Hell Are U To Say This
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal_Chaudhary

What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.

I Agree Mohit Is The Best
We LOve Him
And His Expressions Are V Gud
Who The Hell Are U To Say This

dnt spoil ur mood yaar, d TM is jst havng fun, lets get out of here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Way to go Mohit.. You have got some real fans..nomatter what but people just cant resists but talk about you..Be it in a bad or good way..

& You ! @ 1st i thought i wont reply why waste my time but then thought naa..Lets do it..
MS is definitely not the reason though but girl you seriously need to show some manners before speaking such words for a new comer.
Let CV's decide if they want to replace her or not..Yes I do agree that she doesn't give the best expression or wait the thing she does with her eye brows thats kinda annoying s'time..but we definetly can discuss it (if anyone have nothing better to discuss) in a manner ,not the way you did..

Being straight forward is good but putting someone down,Comparing another actor who has nothing to do with the show its nothing but pure ridiculous..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K-veena.shona-XDevilsDesireXMagicLantern-Natasha-XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index