Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Topic Maker there was no need to drag Samrat into this. This is Navya forum and Please there are loads of fans who are completely crazy for him. There is no need to comment on his looks! We know how AMAZING he is!
aashizin thumbnail
TM i m reporting u , u have no right to bash mohit , who is not even part of this show navya if u r not happy with ur fav show's lead its up to u but don't involve mohit in this , i need not to say abt his acting skill bcz he proved himself with char whom u bashed 

i have no right but let me tell u that girl navya is not expressionless but she is natural in her acting true navya if u want to feel her just feel her char ,she is new let give her chance at least its only one month old show so its obvious she will try to improve 

sorry i don't want to be rude but i can't tolerate my fav without reason being bashed like this 
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
tp26 thumbnail
mohit ka beech mey aya...soumya has bad expressionss..n thts a fact...if she dsnt improve she will be replaced...esp wen u have a kinda good acto in shaheer...tho she is new...thre has to be sme improveent...jus rolling eyes here n thre..isnt enufff! plss! hope she improves..evn we love dis pair!

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.

yea.. very well .. i have seen your BHOOTi BABA with his BHOOTIPHOOL axeprasuns and guess what ? I just puked at him ?? He was pathetic 😆😆 . Let me hunt for the pics.
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok you have prob with Navz that I can understand and I believe that girl will improve soon :) and abt Samrat aka Mohit his expressions, his acting his style  is far tooo COOL and I don,t think we need your opinion abt his talent :)

Originally posted by: aashizin

TM i m reporting u , u have no right to bash mohit , who is not even part of this show navya if u r not happy with ur fav show's lead its ur problem but don't involve mohit in this , i need not to say abt his acting skill bcz he proved himself with char whom u bashed 

i have no right but let me tell u that girl navya is not expressionless but she is natural in her acting true navya if u want to feel her just feel her char 

sorry i don't want to be rude but i can't tolerate my fav without reason being bashed like this 

SO ?

Report ? What difference does it make ? He is weird and I tell the truth. Just because he's your favorite, i can't change my opinion on him.

And have I bashed him ? You even know to comprehend English ? I suggest all the Mohit babes to go check the dictionary for the word BASH-ing 😆
If my words hurt MOHIT PANKHAS, i advice you to sit at home and CRY. And not come to online forums to vent out your feelings.

Calling him weird doesn't mean that I'm bashing him. 😆😆 I think he's weird and I'm being brutally honest. He was one example for weird expressions like Navya.

Edited by evanescence - 12 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: evanescence

If my words hurt MOHIT PANKHAS, i advice you to sit at home and CRY. And not come to online forums to vent out your feelings.

why r u so rude to us.If you don't have any respect for anyone than you sit  at home with a dictionary.You need this more than us.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: evanescence

yea.. very well .. i have seen your BHOOTi BABA with his BHOOTIPHOOL axeprasuns and guess what ? I just puked at him ?? He was pathetic 😆😆 . Let me hunt for the pics.

its seriously rude , u r seriously involving person who is not even part of this show and bashing him openly , just get life yar , u r crossing limit bashing one celebs on forum which is not related to him and breaking rules of IF , bashing celeb 

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

why r u so rude to us.If you don't have any respect for anyone than you sit  at home with a dictionary.You need this more than us.

I'm rude because I'm myself. If you cannot face my talk today, how will you face the world in reality ? Dictionary does not teach me respect rather will teach you all the difference between BASHING and CRITICIZING.

Get it ?