India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

update for 17th

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

i dont have much time so i am gonna be fast if i make any mistake in writing sorry for that....

ayush sees dadi hiding the gun and realise that might be whatever sonia said was true ...and he talked to him family about it  and ...that sonia was right bodi is related to tani's murder and that dadi was hidint it from us and that he need to informe the police about it ...and his family get very upset and they all are against ayush that not to tell police cuzz they wont leave bodi if they knew about this gun and that but ayush try to explaine them that he is not sure that if bodi really killed tani but atliest if he inform the police they will investigae and  they will find out about it...but they dont understand it and they tells ayush not to inform the police ....

ayush 's dadi comes in and take a promiss froma ayush that he wont tell that to anyone not even the police.....

ayush gose to the hospital ...he is in him office where kavya comes and ask him what is wrong why is he so upset for..and ayush says everything to her..she is shoked to hear this and tell him that he should not inform this to police...and unfortunatelly dr mayank listen to this conversation without knowing them....and goes to his office and call the police and he change his voice and tell the police about bodi that he had killed tani....

police comes to hospital and tell this to mayank and dr dalmia.....both are very upset.....and they are coming to bodi's room

outside of bodi's room dadi and ayush is standing they see police coming and dadi thinks that ayush has told everything to police and is very angry and start yelling that i wont let u guys take bodi.....and so ayush says that he wont let bodi take because he is the doctor of bodi and he had to do treatment ....th police says they are just taking bodi to ask some question since the crime is not prooven yet.... in the room everyone is shoked to know  that police has come for bodi....they even show that stupid bodi geting shoked...i hate him

anyways guys the episode ends here i know i hanvt did very well update cuz i dont have much time ..but just thought to give u guy a idea of it.....

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!!Clap
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE UPDATE....Clap
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina