Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Salman Khan has a great personality that anyone against him. The show was full of energy and masti. There were no flights to gain self-created controversy PRT as other reality shows to air at the same time. I would say Dus ka dam was ten times more entertaining than KBC and does not even compare it to the show like real garbage "Kya AAP panchvi tej hain pass sey."
Hi girls, I am back... I am feeling sad as I wanted to watch last epi on TV. But this sudden thing, so I did not... But anyways will catch it later for our hero sake...
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi girls, I am back... I am feeling sad as I wanted to watch last epi on TV. But this sudden thing, so I did not... But anyways will catch it later for our hero sake...
hiii Darshu diii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes diii it was indeed a shock that friday happened to be the last episode😲😭... but still am planning to check it on monday😳... i really don't know but am getting a feeling like there is one more week of Pmmka...😭😭😭diii do check it out... Kaps is looking chooo cute...😍

so diii how was the wedding???πŸ˜›

between what does the post above you mean??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sujju, wedding was awesome... had lots of fun... But ur jijju was not with me, so everyone was missing him including me... πŸ˜³

My post?? which post?? I just want to catch epi as smiley said Kaps looked fresh and handsome... toh... β˜ΊοΈ

Sujju, wedding was awesome... had lots of fun... But ur jijju was not with me, so everyone was missing him including me... πŸ˜³

My post?? which post?? I just want to catch epi as smiley said Kaps looked fresh and handsome... toh... β˜ΊοΈ
awww agreed... you must be missing him more...☺️

i meant the post above you😳... some new member is talking about Salman khan after reading the title to the AT as Dus ka dum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes diii i have posted pics tooπŸ˜ƒ ...  he looks so cute while giving smiles, blushing & surprised looks 😍❀️ and you should especially check the part where he pinches his hand just to assure himself that Niru is there...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686987&TPN=88
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
I just watched that last scene... what I loved more, the way he holds her hand to ensure that whatever she is trying to say is exactly what he is thinking... πŸ˜³

He looked so cute and fresh!! πŸ˜

I just watched that last scene... what I loved more, the way he holds her hand to ensure that whatever she is trying to say is exactly what he is thinking... πŸ˜³

He looked so cute and fresh!! πŸ˜

yes diii😊... he looked shocked at her advancementπŸ˜†πŸ˜³... so he wanted to assure himself whether she really meant holding his hand...😍
πŸ˜›

diii watch the 1st part of the video from 14.29.πŸ˜›... watch the pinching partπŸ˜†... he looks so cute...😍
Di, Sab KLP me hai...Come there! πŸ˜‰
where are u guys plzz give me a link