Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 9)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hi @all sorry girls i have been missing u alot but couldn't come earlier 4 the past days i missed interacting with u all, but ur views i always come to c even though i am so tired & my eye is half closedLOL only after reading i goes to sleep i love ur views ,comments & updates tank u guys 4 all ur efforts & this form is not the same with out u all my dears sana, sujji ,darsh juna,nishi,usma& smiley bigHug to u all i hope to catch up with u all kel frday hai so i am hoping to c u all good night & Tc!Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 19 May 2011 at 5:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Someone saw his TT interview... and she is very much happy after looking at that interview... Embarrassed
Wow that's chooo cuteDay Dreaming... who told you???Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Hi girlsHug so todays episode was just a filler i guess... Sarja and niru standing at the door and all those dialogues just seemed repetitive.. anyway in short it was all about susila's stubbornness, maruti's request, sonali's hope, alka's insecurity, sarja's and niru's one more chance to mend relations.. 

I like sushila only when she includes niru in the plot to kill chandu.. i dont know what alka is upto? whats to see is that if her plan backfires.. Lol i will beClap it would be a treat to watch.. 

Just curious... where is niru's jija? They never showed him ever since niru escaped the hospital.. I thought he was really concened about her. moreover he seems to be a good soul as well.. i just hope he takes up baba's responsibility at the end... 
Good night and see you all tomorrow..
Hiii Nishi...Hug

@ 1st bold... i also felt good when she told Maruti how can she accept a woman who gave herself to a man before marriage... and here Niru was thinking she had handle everything when Sarja was reasoning with her... now i hope she understands Sarja was saving her from humiliation... but i hated one thing she included Sarja too in this...

@ 2nd bold... yes dear... they have forgotten both her sister as well as jiju... ok bringing sis will add to tension... but they can bring him... i would love to see what you said above... and i guess by that time Sarja would have also got her father treated...

Nish10

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey Sujju, how are you?

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

hey Sujju, how are you?
hiii diii... after reading your message... now i'm dead...!!!!!!!!!!SillyDay DreamingBlushing
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

hey Sujju, how are you?
hiii diii... after reading your message... now i'm dead...!!!!!!!!!!SillyDay DreamingBlushing

LOL

soch meri kya haalat huyi hogi??? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

hey Sujju, how are you?

LOL

soch meri kya haalat huyi hogi??? Day Dreaming
heheheheLOL vaise bhi you know how we make our minds run wild while writing our FFsEmbarrassed... usey padhne ke baad i'm partially deadLOL... gosh especially when i'm reading your Sarja-Rani FFDay DreamingHeart...  or abhi toh totally dead!!LOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 19 May 2011 at 10:56pm
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Dont worry I will be back with That Sarjaa-Rani FF too... Embarrassed
Bhul jao Niru ko.. LOL

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index