Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 87)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Haan sujji , i can understand that there were many things to b dealt with patience but sigh ...there is no use to cry over spilt milk ...i guessConfused that will b the thing which channel has to b understoodAngry bec soon all things will go in drain only...ohk ...enough of cursing ...who will bother now if there was a channel called imagine?SleepyLOL
LOL
yes dear i never bothered to see a channel Imagine.LOLEmbarrassed... it was Kaps who made me watch it..Day Dreaming... in fact to be frank i caught only 1 episode of ZKJ for SrkSmile... but i did not like the contestants out there... they turned me off...AngryDead

Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by sujji0609

Hey sweetie... are you updating part 3 of your FF today???Day Dreaming

oops sowwies...Embarrassed havnt written it yet ...kal tak post karungi as it will b a long update cz i  will have to end this in 3rd update onlyBig smile
awww no need for sorrySmile... no problemHug... you know i really wanted something to get this show ending concept out of mindCryCryCry... and i know one thing for sure your update will surely succeed in doing that so was asking... Day DreamingHeart

vaise chalega today there is one Pmmka episode...Tongue

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_samRoshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Vaise just to get my mind out of this show ending... i posted some SS pics of Kanjali in KLP...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samRoshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Faizu you there???Cry

Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
aww sorry sujji ,power had gone here so i vanishedCry
but what mind blowing pics yaar ...these are of superb quality one !!!and u captured the pinching one as well ! loved it !LOL

hey i checked SS pics in KLP...GOSH ...Good were those days naDay Dreamingmissing them badly ..sigh ..

btw ,why KAT is so thanda today ?no one is here ..atleast i was expecting sumi bcz its friday Confused

smiley121sujji0609Roshni.

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hey sujji , i went again nostalgic after seeing BK's hand ..it reminded me of Anjali's hands in 19th june wali rain episode ...Day Dreaming..i had been put that scene in my ''peelunVM''...in goray goray haathon say humdum peelunBlushingDay Dreaming

btw ,us police walay  ko dekho to zara , kaisay chup chup kay dono ki not-so-romantic baatain sun raha hai ROFL..it is looking funny in these pics na?!

smiley121sujji0609Roshni.

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hello faiza apu, missing me

about tonights epi already on YT, i am stupefied.i expected that the show will end today with a pretty bad patch-up works but uploading it before the epi even airs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index