Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 86)

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
The show was supposed to be over on june3rd rt? what the hell they wrap up the show in one episode... this is the way the channel treating viewers.They should have given a proper ending atleast...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

yeah sujju , isnt it too weird that video was already available on youtube before it gets aired on Idiot box?Wacko...idiotic i know!LOL lagta hai channel is already fed up with telecasting it so decided to leave it on utube and they might air Rishta-pishta type thingy's promo at the time of PMMKASilly...Else i never heard if any of the episode was present online before it was airedErmm...anyway ...i dnt have a plan to go in a devdaas mode...i saw the episode and am quite sure it was last ...everything was too rushed ...very absurdly edited ...but still Kaps was as always awesome and u were so right that when he pinched himself and made a face i was like LOL...BK n him both were looking good in that last scene ...i remembered Anjali's hand when they were showing Niru was holding his...Embarrassed...i know we r hopeless but still wanted to mentionLOL

and 1 more thing , did anyone notice that in these last epis Albela and Sarja both were on the same costumes which they wore on their entry scenes?LOL i want to ask if PMMKA was a  club sandwich kya ?? jo upar neechay ka bread slice aik jaisa  baqi beech mein kuch bhi allam -ghallam bhar do ROFLClown
hehehe Faizu... that's what am finding funnyLOLLOL... never it has happened before that an episode was available before it was actually airedShockedEmbarrassed... anyways i'm going to catch it again in the night...EmbarrassedLOL

of course dearBig smile... we really can't someone out of our minds naDay Dreaming... when we see KapsHeart... i guess it would continue for lifetime... Blushing

hehehehe yes bless your hawk eyes sweetie... LOLLOL in fact Kaps is wearing that red shirt again now... in fact after his entry... he wore it back again now...EmbarrassedLOL

Awww Kaps is too adorable & cute in that last sceneDay DreamingHeart... even BK was cute...Big smile

even i have a feeling it's ending today dearCryCryCry... but i'm just wondering what happened to those 2 set of pics which Kaps uploaded ie his smoking one & the one where he is holding something in his handErmmErmm... was it just like thatOuch... or is it that those scenes were shot but channel made them scrapAngryAngryAngryAngry... gosh i really wanna sue this imagine channel.AngryAngryAngryAngry... for ruining a beautiful trackBroken HeartBroken Heart... anyways till we aren't confirmedEmbarrassed... i'll check again on monday night...Tongue

i still long to see some good scenes of Sarja-NiruCryDay Dreaming and also scenes of them with the child Embarrassed, beautiful family scenes Big smile& how Sarja is taking earnest efforts in looking after his familyDay Dreaming

but what i didn't like was the cvs forgot to show Susheela properlyDead...Maruti was asking for forgiveness jabki he kinda changed towards Sarja before handEmbarrassed... it was Susheela who was acting bonkersAngry... and they failed to show a mother's feelings towards SarjaCryCry... and again one more thing i found strange was Sonali got married & she's pregnantShockedShocked... i would have loved to see her marriage sequence after Sarja came out of jailCryCry... you know they could have made us of this sequence for showing Sarja-Niru scenesOuch... some romance at the same time supporting & helping out each other.Embarrassed... anyways mere sochne se kya hota hai..D'oh... it's already done...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

The show was supposed to be over on june3rd rt? what the hell they wrap up the show in one episode... this is the way the channel treating viewers.They should have given a proper ending atleast...
Exactly smiley... that's what am not able to followOuchOuch... and we still don't have any tb article stating when it's ending CryCry

channel is stupid.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry... not to allow this track to grow properlyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry... it had full scope to get better trps...CryCry
CryCryCry
Cry
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yes sujji ... bottom line is '' all is already done '' ...nthing is left ...your efforts fr waiting till monday would go in vain only ...Ouch i guess u havnt come out of your daze yet na thts y it is unbeliveable fr u else its crystal clear dear that it has endedCry

Edited by Faiza_sam - 27 May 2011 at 8:20am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Yes sujji ... bottom line is '' all is already done '' ...nthing is left ...your efforts fr waiting till monday would go in vain only ...Ouch i guess u havnt come out of your daze yet na?Cry
yes dear.CryCry... my mind is running like a filmOuchOuch... i really loved these 2 weeks episodes they were so goodDay Dreaming...  despite flashbacks.Embarrassed... there was so much  emotional element attached to themCryDay Dreaming... and this today's episode is also so goodSmileSmile... loved the way Sarja asked Niru why didnt she come to meet himDay Dreaming... and never asked about him???Day Dreaming and her replying did you ask about meDay Dreaming... but still i know you thought about all of us.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... it's like she hinted that even she was thinking about him... Heart

and Sarja pinching his hand was sooo cute...HeartLOL

Gosh i still long to see one more week...CryCryCryCry

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey sweetie... are you updating part 3 of your FF today???Day Dreaming
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Haan sujji , i can understand that there were many things to b dealt with patience but sigh ...there is no use to cry over spilt milk ...i guessConfused that will b the thing which channel has to b understoodAngry bec soon all things will go in drain only...ohk ...enough of cursing ...who will bother now if there was a channel called imagine?SleepyLOL
LOL

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hey sweetie... are you updating part 3 of your FF today???Day Dreaming

oops sowwies...Embarrassed havnt written it yet ...kal tak post karungi as it will b a long update cz i  will have to end this in 3rd update onlyBig smile

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index