Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey sweetie... are you updating part 3 of your FF today???😍
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan sujji , i can understand that there were many things to b dealt with patience but sigh ...there is no use to cry over spilt milk ...i guess😕 that will b the thing which channel has to b understood😡 bec soon all things will go in drain only...ohk ...enough of cursing ...who will bother now if there was a channel called imagine?🥱😆
😆
Faiza_sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey sweetie... are you updating part 3 of your FF today???😍

oops sowwies...😳 havnt written it yet ...kal tak post karungi as it will b a long update cz i  will have to end this in 3rd update only😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Haan sujji , i can understand that there were many things to b dealt with patience but sigh ...there is no use to cry over spilt milk ...i guess😕 that will b the thing which channel has to b understood😡 bec soon all things will go in drain only...ohk ...enough of cursing ...who will bother now if there was a channel called imagine?🥱😆
😆

yes dear i never bothered to see a channel Imagine.😆😳... it was Kaps who made me watch it..😍... in fact to be frank i caught only 1 episode of ZKJ for Srk😊... but i did not like the contestants out there... they turned me off...😡🤢

😡
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

oops sowwies...😳 havnt written it yet ...kal tak post karungi as it will b a long update cz i  will have to end this in 3rd update only😃

awww no need for sorry😊... no problem🤗... you know i really wanted something to get this show ending concept out of mind😭😭😭... and i know one thing for sure your update will surely succeed in doing that so was asking... 😍❤️

vaise chalega today there is one Pmmka episode...😛
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Vaise just to get my mind out of this show ending... i posted some SS pics of Kanjali in KLP...😃
Faiza_sam thumbnail
aww sorry sujji ,power had gone here so i vanished😭
but what mind blowing pics yaar ...these are of superb quality one !!!and u captured the pinching one as well ! loved it !😆

hey i checked SS pics in KLP...GOSH ...Good were those days na😍missing them badly ..sigh ..

btw ,why KAT is so thanda today ?no one is here ..atleast i was expecting sumi bcz its friday 😕

Faiza_sam thumbnail
hey sujji , i went again nostalgic after seeing BK's hand ..it reminded me of Anjali's hands in 19th june wali rain episode ...😍..i had been put that scene in my ''peelunVM''...in goray goray haathon say humdum peelun☺️😍

btw ,us police walay  ko dekho to zara , kaisay chup chup kay dono ki not-so-romantic baatain sun raha hai 🤣..it is looking funny in these pics na?!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello faiza apu, missing me

about tonights epi already on YT, i am stupefied.i expected that the show will end today with a pretty bad patch-up works but uploading it before the epi even airs!!!!!!!!!!!!!