Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 64)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Faizu, my honest answer is I will give my opinion to him. I want to ask coz none of us are sure whether he really smokes or not. If person has smoking habit that is generally comes out when u r in party. And so far whatever pics I have seen; I have never seen him with cigarette anytime. Drinks off course yes, that we have saw. But then it was known to us that he does that. Thats why that is bothering me more... I know may be we are getting personal. But if we can entitled ourself to give lecture on his dress sense then we can give him on this too...

Whether to follow it or not its his personal choice..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
God Night Sumi! Hug

OK, This siggie making is so addictive that I can't get into proper discussion!

Darsh, you told him that? I like it! What did he respond about smoking?

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

God Night Sumi! Hug

Rosh, I havent got any reply. I dont think he has logged in back as he seems to be busy for someone else on his private FB Wink

sujji0609Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Faizu, my honest answer is I will give my opinion to him. I want to ask coz none of us are sure whether he really smokes or not. If person has smoking habit that is generally comes out when u r in party. And so far whatever pics I have seen; I have never seen him with cigarette anytime. Drinks off course yes, that we have saw. But then it was known to us that he does that. Thats why that is bothering me more... I know may be we are getting personal. But if we can entitled ourself to give lecture on his dress sense then we can give him on this too...

Whether to follow it or not its his personal choice..
Darshu diii.Smile... i feel if he really smokes na he would not lie everywhereSmile... when he can tell he drinks socially openlySmile  he can always say smoking socially... why to hide that??? Smile

diii i do feel his title of the album is self explanatory Smilethat he doesn't believe in smoking as it's injurious to health... Smile

Actually Darshu diiiEmbarrassed... i really do feel he doesn'tSmile... especially when you see his lips...Smile

Faiza_samdarshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hi Girls,

It took me so long to read 5 pgs since I left the forum couple of hrs ago...  you all blabber too much...

Usma sorry I missed you dear hopefully see you tomorrow night...

Faizu and Rosh, Darshu and Sujji hello again..

Glad to see u all here now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609Roshni.

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ok i understand what r ur sentiments ...as that much i know he wont mind ever that u sent him that kinda msg ...n if he replies n clears n i will b happy fr sure ...but again i feel these kinda things cant b left by lectures n all ..one has to be very strong own will power !!!(not referring him ok , as u said that its nt confirmed , i said it generally )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by Roshni.

God Night Sumi! Hug

Rosh, I havent got any reply. I dont think he has logged in back as he seems to be busy for someone else on his private FB Wink

Darshu I saw him online around 9.00pm I think while I was chatting with Zakhia and we both logged off soon after he came online -  so no chatting with him was involved...

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Faizu, may be chatting with him has gave me that much confidence that I can ask him in sensible way. I remember Sudha di, once bluntly told him that Anjali was looking good in Saathiya party pics but he wasnt. She later asked him whether he felt bad. He himself said no and he takes all such comments to improve himself. Embarrassed

Knowing his nature may be he will not tell whether he does or not. But I will surely give genuine advice that "If" he does then plz leave it.

Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index