Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 62)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

no sujji , if they have left his past then let them ...but i dnt wanna see if they would show that he chose the wrong path n he was at faultAngry
no no Faizu... i mean the way circumstances were built up where everyone misunderstood him & treated him as a criminal when he was not a fault... made him angry & in his aggressiveness he ended up taking a wrong route of becoming a goon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

hi everyone... just came... give me sometime to read all ur comments Tongue

hi di, i thought you wont appear today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

sigh...disposing off that cop sarje now huh? inevitable though

mechanic sarje, yeah you are saying that from the time Sarje fixed those kids radio..and since CVs love youTongue that might be

but i dnt think his past will be shown, all those pics were shot with the same shirt he was wearing sitting in that stair...so it has better chance to be present
hehehe Usma... i won't say the cvs love me... because there are many scenarios which are going the opposite ...  i wanted no drinking... they showed him drinking... and now same goes for smoking... and there are many more...

actually police job seems to be scrapped temporary by them... hehe yes that repairing radio scene is still fresh in my mind and also he doesn't need specific studies for that...

@ bold dear agree with you there... but you never know when they show his past... they may show him in different shirts... and one of them was this green shirt where he ends up smoking...

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by usmrasul

same thing Faiza apu, i wonder what he was doing with those tires and weights

yes , i was also pondering if that scene is fr 2moro...and is he going to teach lesson to albela by carrying these tyres n weights ?
dnt tell me this time he will be in a diguise of mechanic repairing albela's car like he took a guise of cab driver ...Confused
oho you mean to say like last time???Shocked

but i feel he won't put his life unnecessarily in danger as he knows now Niru & the child needs him... i do feel his life will come in danger because of Albela... not the other way round... but you never know... also i wonder what happened about Alka knowing the truth??? i feel what if they show Alka-Damu vacating the house... plus the time is nearing where Maruti has to resign... so Sarja needs to support all... and he ends up taking the reponsibility...

Faiza_sam

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Guys, Sorry for interrupting you...Can you please visit KLP Blushing

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

hi everyone... just came... give me sometime to read all ur comments Tongue
hiii Darshu diii...Hug
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
oh k sujji , now i get u what u were trying to say !

@ sumi ...hmm if not the case then it can b in a way as i think sujji predicted that niru might goes to search fr baba and sarja is too frustrated to know resulting smoking n then he takes up all his weapons to search fr albela (actually niru as knows that he is smelling them badly aur zaroor albela hi nay usay phr say kidnap karlia hoga)Sleepy
actually iw as expecting another fighting /chasing type album which he uploads but he didnt ...dunno how would they show the ending?Confused

hi darsh ...Big smile

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Faiza apu, he uploaded chase sequence after it was aired so i guess this time too he is keeping those

sarje with all his weapons...from when a tire and a baatkhara (weight for measurement) is his weapon? LOL 

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index