Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 56)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
HugHi Sujji -  just got back  and yes agree with the abv post... Kaps we seem to all be getting more fond of him as years go by...  Can u believe it we have been constantly talking abt Kaps or his character from 2008...

All credit goes to him -  for being a genuine personThumbs UpHeartHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiFaiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Hi everyone... Juna di, u r calm and composed!! Shocked

I had already given him lecture through FB message with "IF" that he does that in real life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi everyone... Juna di, u r calm and composed!! Shocked

I had already given him lecture through FB message with "IF" that he does that in real life...

Hehehehehe  Sweetheart you can lecture all you want -  with all that lecture from u and Suranji now as soon as he sees smoke some place he will run at his fastest speed in the other directionLOL

So sweet - he shld know how much  we all care abt himBig smile

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hey friends... i have updated the next chapter of my FF... hope you all like it...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
since i shared this with you all so far...felt like sharing the final news as well...

My uncle is no more, Allah took him away this morning at 8:30 am...apparently he died due to pneumonia in lungs caused by radiotherapy given to him to treat cancer...he was a chain smoker for a long time, so feel like warning you all, please dont smoke and make sure your dear ones dont either...such slow death is really painful

may god bless my uncles soul, he was a good man, really good...

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ohhh so sorry Sumi!! May god gives a peace to his soul!
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

since i shared this with you all so far...felt like sharing the final news as well...

My uncle is no more, Allah took him away this morning at 8:30 am...apparently he died due to pneumonia in lungs caused by radiotherapy given to him to treat cancer...he was a chain smoker for a long time, so feel like warning you all, please dont smoke and make sure your dear ones dont either...such slow death is really painful

Usma so sorry to hear this dear and May your Uncle's soul have peace and prayers are with all your family to be able to bear such a great loss.

Thank you for sharing and take care dear.

suranjiFaiza_samdarshana23

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

'' Inna lillah-e- wa inna ilahe rajioon ''

so sorry to hear the news sumi ...May his soul rest in peace..
i know how this smoking habit takes someone away as my grandfather used to do this a lot and despite of all insistance he couldnt off the habit , he too was a chain smoker and the thing u mentioned in the post , he suffered the same in his last days ...bcz of this he had a minor heart attack just b4 2 mnths of his death and when angioplasty was done , his lung cancer spread like anything and he was able to survive for just 2 mnths after his angioplasty ...my chachu who himself is a doctor hid this thing from all of us as he knew that he wont survive at all Cry...it was really painful to us fr watching him struggling fr taking breath ...his lungs were also effected badly and he survived on inhalers n nebulizers ...this smoking is really a bad habit as it leads towards early death only ...like sumi i too want to say that plzz dnt smoke at all ...
sumi ...Allah tumhari family ko sabar day ..Ameen Hug

usmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index