Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 54)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics Suranji...Hug

Chalo Darshu diii... we finally got good quality pics of that shot... Day Dreaming

I'm shocked myself like you all to see these smoking picsShocked... i always thought Sarja would never smokeBroken Heart[PS Faizu where are you...??? Broken Hearteven she'll be as shocked as meBroken Heart...]... so lagta hai cvs are planning to show him that way.Angry... oh wellD'oh... anyways Sarja is just a fictional character.Embarrassed...

I guess it's Kaps's way of preparing us beforehandEmbarrassed... that we'll be getting to see Sarja smoking once now in the showOuch... and i do believe Kaps doesn't smoke...Heart

Edited by sujji0609 - 21 May 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiFaiza_samdarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Sujju, He himself told in his interview that he doesnt smoke but drinks occasionally so these photos came as shocked to me too!! If he is so much concerned about his work outs then thats the first rule.. I mean people who  are interested in body building they generally don't smoke...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, He himself told in his interview that he doesnt smoke but drinks occasionally so these photos came as shocked to me too!! If he is so much concerned about his work outs then thats the first rule.. I mean people who  are interested in body building they generally don't smoke...

yes Darshu diii... i know he drinks at times... i got to know of that from his orkut a/c only... i remember somewhere in 2008... and i was shocked... but then let go of that as it's socially...  i do feel he knows the mindset of his fans... so he put these pics before hand... and his title also states the same...

Also diii Kaps has never uploaded pics before that shot was actually telecasted...he often uploads it later... and for the 1st time he has uploaded these smoking pics before hand... i do feel he wants us to be assured of the fact that it's just in the show & not actually...

Agree diii... for body building... one has to refrain from all that... and i do believe he doesn't...

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Sujju, more than mindset of us, I trust mindset of his... He himself confessed in interview in 2008 that he drinks occasionally and that's why some photos from Amit's account didn't come as surprise to me... Rather there was one photo in Amit's party where everyone forced to drink him in diff. way. That is generally done when that person doesnt drink much. So all of them forced him.

One of his friend also commented on FB profile that he doesnt smoke.. He must be trying to make all of us looking at our reaction... LOL

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Sujju, more than mindset of us, I trust mindset of his... He himself confessed in interview in 2008 that he drinks occasionally and that's why some photos from Amit's account didn't come as surprise to me... Rather there was one photo in Amit's party where everyone forced to drink him in diff. way. That is generally done when that person doesnt drink much. So all of them forced him.

One of his friend also commented on FB profile that he doesnt smoke.. He must be trying to make all of us looking at our reaction... LOL
yes diii... i guess we have known Kaps that muchEmbarrassed... that we know what a genuine person he really is... Day Dreaming you know the only thing i admire in Kaps & hate in Srk happens to be smoking...Big smile and knowing how honest & straightforward he really is he wouldn't lie somewhere and display his pics like that publicly...Heart

Edited by sujji0609 - 22 May 2011 at 12:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Yes thats why. I mean even if his parents sees  this they will also react  in same way. I am planning to message to  Anjali for this. I already sent long one to Kaps LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Yes thats why. I mean even if his parents sees  this they will also react  in same way. I am planning to message to  Anjali for this. I already sent long one to Kaps LOL
hehehehe poor Kaps.LOLEmbarrassed... but i guess he would really be expecting such messages from his fans... Big smile and he knows very well we some of us really do care for him...Heart as he said he's proud to have us as his fans...Day Dreaming

Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hello Sujji and Darshu,

I saw the pics uploaded by Suranji but yet to visit Fb ...  read all your postsLOL

Looks like all have taken my tasks of lecturing Kaps LOL  Poor guy must be thinking yeh Pic kyun upload kiya ?Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index