Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 40)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
and what about all your words we have been craving for the last few days...so many jokes and punchlines  you could throw on all the happenings...missed you so much...are you planning to get vanished again in coming week????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

now tell me , have u read that PM Kya? i f u have forward meTongue

PM regarding someone liking that TT interview.Confused...ummm, i dnt think so, i read it here i guessShockedConfused
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awww so sorry ...see all this happen without letting me know even ..
1.sometimes mom suddenly tell me to go with her meeting with some relatives fr diff reasons..day b4 yesterday , one family came after performing umra so went there ...
then my cousin's wedding is in next month , so mom drags me to market ..besides ..its too hot here and bec of  this a lot of power cut is happening so u can imagine my state ...Cry and many things are happening so hardly find a time to come ..and top that my evergreen net issueAngryLOL
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

PM regarding someone liking that TT interview.Confused...ummm, i dnt think so, i read it here i guessShockedConfused

yes there was some secret details in that PM so i guess darsh needs to PM u as wellLOL
dear  i too read here only bt figured it out that i have to read details n secrets as wellLOL...us kay baghair no khana hazam ...EmbarrassedLOL

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usmrasul

yes there was some secret details in that PM so i guess darsh needs to PM u as wellLOL
dear  i too read here only bt figured it out that i have to read details n secrets as wellLOL...us kay baghair no khana hazam ...EmbarrassedLOL

well then nothing to do except waiting for marciful Darshudi, who will likely to be PMing us...

speaking of which, where is she? and sujju? they both said they will be here  at night and its time that they finish their dinners on average

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hmmm ...we can rely on darsh fr that PM sharing game ...
i guess they are about to come anytime ...Ermm...i can expect atleast one of them soon ...who will b first ?? i guess darsh LOL
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yeah for last few days, i always see darshudi here...even at office hours...she is getting more fida everyday as it seems 
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hmmm looks like that only ...

hey dear , i read abt ur uncle ..hows he now ? i pray that Allah gives him peace ...and er, cant say a word now but this is fr u Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index