Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 25)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Okay bye bye everyone -  will meet u all later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Sooner the better if they show some peaceful scenes between them... waise bhi last one month everything sad is happening.. atleast for the remaining two weeks we should have some pleasant moments.. I dont want the cv's ruining it by showing niru turning good in the last episode..
About alka i agree the blackmailing part what you said.. she is capable of doing that but since sarja knows how to handle his vahiniji i am expecting some powerful punches from him... Shocked face toh hona hi tha because if she reveals the truth the family will love sarja for what he did..
yes dear... it would not look good if they show suddenly Niru behaving good to Sarja... they need to show some small but effective scenes in this 11 days... so it makes us feel that Niru falling for him is justified...

hehehe yes dear Sarja knows to handle Alka... i would love to see him only confess the truth rather than it coming from Alka's mouth as she would spice it up... but i would love unbiased Susheela... tired of seeing her calling herself a mother only to Chandu... even yesterday she said the same...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10bfunofbb123Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
if the show didnt finish off i had another prediction coming, where Sarje is sad about everything and leaves home without telling anyone and thinking that the family would take care of Niru once they come to know its chandus baby (which he will instruct Pakkya to share with Sushila-Maruti after he leaves) but since the show is closing not delving into that

@Juandi: thnx for your saying...he already suffered so much for this past one year due to cancer...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

if the show didnt finish off i had another prediction coming, where Sarje is sad about everything and leaves home without telling anyone and thinking that the family would take care of Niru once they come to know its chandus baby (which he will instruct Pakkya to share with Sushila-Maruti after he leaves) but since the show is closing not delving into that

@Juandi: thnx for your saying...he already suffered so much for this past one year due to cancer...

Usma... i loved your prediction dearBig smile... actually even i had some moreTongue... but this channel ruined everything completely...AngryAngry

Like Nishi... all i can give you is comforting hugs. now...CryHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasul

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey I am back - it is ad time now - and on Imagine it goes for a long time as we all know

bfunofbb123sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey Jorda... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Where did u see Jorda???  I have not seen her yet

bfunofbb123sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

sujju, woudnt it have been great if Sarje left and regularly send money through Pakkya and iyears passed and Sarje after doing many other honest work finally becomes a cop in another city and one day just stumbles into a kid whos actually chandus kid???????

Like Nishi... all i can give you is comforting hugs. now...CryHugHug  thnx yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index