Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hiii friends... i have updated my FF again... hoping you all will like it...!!!😃

soooper update sujji.🤗meri taraf se
congratulations everyone on the 10th AT😃
Read saurabh Tiwari's interview just now😡 People who have made him the creative head of fiction of I magine should have their heads examined😆He says PMMKA didnt work for them. how will it work when they never bother for the viewers reactions and suggestions. It had the potential and the cast to make a successful show but the story writers could not explore even one single character properly.
They were not sure who the protanogist would be Sarjaa or Chandu.
They wanted to cash on the chemistry of Chandu and Niru and when it didnt work they bumped him.sarjaa the character played by kapil was the only plus point of the show and when the pair of sarjaa and niru was clicking with the audience thay r closing the show.
what kind of creativity is that Mr Tiwari😡😡😡
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
congrats of the new AT guys ... just wondering kapil's sp u know who has changes her profile pic right ??? did u guys analyze where and when it might have been taken ???
sorry just came over after some days so not sure what u'll have discussed ...
ps sujji .. can I have the link of ur FF ..sorry I have got so lazy (struggling for free time 😔)
if it's not too much trouble can I have the link pls  ...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1649278&TPN=17
This is the link suranji
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
thanks sujji .. I will have a read it and comment on it ...

Originally posted by sudhalata1

soooper update sujji.🤗meri taraf se
congratulations everyone on the 10th AT😃
awww thanks a lot diii... 🤗am really happy you liked it...😃😃
Originally posted by suranji

congrats of the new AT guys ... just wondering kapil's sp u know who has changes her profile pic right ??? did u guys analyze where and when it might have been taken ???
sorry just came over after some days so not sure what u'll have discussed ...
hiii suranji🤗... i already posted her pic here😛... we were all trying to figure out whether it was a recent one or some old one taken last year at her uncle' s wedding😆... but later came to a conclusion that's a recent one... 😳
Originally posted by suranji

ps sujji .. can I have the link of ur FF ..sorry I have got so lazy (struggling for free time 😔)
if it's not too much trouble can I have the link pls  ...
awww that's so sweet of you... i have updated 2 ffs... but since i left it long back... i have given a quick recap of the earlier chapters... hope you like it...!!! here's the link... check pages 15,16 & 17...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1649278&TPN=15
Sujji I read both your updates -  thank you for sending me to that lovely land we all love to visit...😍