Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 15)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Di, I will update this weekend.. trying to find time... Cry

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Sujji 
Thanks Hun I did not notice it myself until u mentioned it ...

Sorry I was too busy getting angry on MR Tiwari and the channel for misbehaving and treating us like dumb ppl to be ignored...

That is great so I am doing well here in the forum LOL
hehehehe that's ok...LOLab jaldi se IF rockerz ban jao...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

do you want me to do anything??? Smile 

you know in between i was planning to update some  videos with some narration of the scenes... but lost the zeal when we got the news of the show getting over...OuchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

do you want me to do anything??? Smile 

you know in between i was planning to update some  videos with some narration of the scenes... but lost the zeal when we got the news of the show getting over...OuchCry

Darshu and Sujji -  I feel even after the show gets over we should keep Kapil as Sarjaa active and maybe -  i actually liked Sujji's idea if we upload those vids of Kapils when Sarje gives those one-liners and then all of us who are on FB can post our comments on it.

We shld make it more fun to get more ppl interested -  but our focus shld be on Kaps acting and his style as Sarjaa...

Dont know if that will help or if the relevant ppl will look at it-  this was just a thoughtConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
sujju, plz upload that if u have time.. this weekend I will try to add some more stuff...

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

sujju, plz upload that if u have time.. this weekend I will try to add some more stuff...
sure dii... will do it...Smile actually the problem is not many videos are uploaded on YoutubesCry... and zshare seems not to work for some out there... Ouch

I'm thinking of uploading all those good quality videos of Kaps emotional scenes tooBig smile... he was fab in all of those scenes...ClapStar

sudhalata1darshana23

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I just read the Tiwari guy's interview...what does he mean by the the word 'divulged'...its not in the right context...divulged means 'to tell' so what the heck does he mean???

Who thought of putting him in charge of anything???

No wonder Samir Nair left.  He's not my favourite person on earth...but I think even he got sick and tired of the lot...

I think the channel itself should be axed! oR at the very least, itsbosses and owners.

RKR...who's going to watch that tripe.? does she even look remotely bridal...and if the guys they've show in the promos are a sample of the grooms...then only God can help this lot!!

She can't even pronounce the word 'first' properly! She's what the Mumabiites refer to as BTM (Behenji Turned Mod!)

Sorry for venting...but this is to be expected when two of my fav serials are going off air at the same time!!

Edited by pippa - 20 May 2011 at 4:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Totally agree with what u say Sudha. they r ending the shows for the nautanki called RKR. if she is mummy ki first choice then the second choice would be nightmarish
He is not fit to fit into the boots of Head fictionAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index