Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

nothing sujju and junadi, just feel sad today

my uncles condition worsened, his lungs are now being artificially pumped, mom , dad, bros goes to see him and comes back and again goes...and am here staying at home beings scared of every single phone call that comes feeling "now its over" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Nishi: new title sounds good...

Usma dont worry dear just pray and have faith that your Uncle does not suffer too much.  All we want to see is that our loved ones dont go through too much pain.  Take care dear
Originally posted by Juna04

No dear I dont watch that show but I have visited Ram milaaye jodi forum and now hate that show - they really murder the characters and all the characters after a while turn negative although they are supposed to be positive๐Ÿ˜•  
I am totally pissed with that show and now PMMKA is the only one I have been regular with mainly bec of our forum friends and Kapil...

Tonight is Chandragupta Maurya which I have been following...
its just that your name sounded familiar so i thought of asking.. i too used to watch rmj sometimes but now its boring.. i watch that saas bina sasural sometimes because my family watches it..
Originally posted by Nish10

I think today will be a filler episode as well.. They may just show sarja-niru settling in and may be albela back planning something.. I too want to see sarja and niru scenes but peaceful ones not the arguing ones.. Niru itna jhagadti hai mano koi award milne wala ho use .. waise romantic bhi chalega.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
i do feel now there will be a peaceful Sarja-Niru scene... [PS mere wish karne se kya phayda... i hope cvs also show it...]

i really want to see where Sarja would feel Niru would not listen to him... but she listens & ends up eating... making him happy... and i guess like Usma... Alka will come to tell it... and it would end with shocked faces of all...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
It is nice to see for once they showed something we had not predicted-  

1.  Maruti bringing Sarja-Niru home

2. Alka the 007 jasoos and getting the truth out 

now we have to see what other surprises we will have in tonights epi...

But for sure Sarja niru will be having some screen time in almost all the remaining epis
Girls I will have to leave shortly to watch CM which comes Fridays/Sat

It is nice to see for once they showed something we had not predicted-  

1.  Maruti bringing Sarja-Niru home

2. Alka the 007 jasoos and getting the truth out 

now we have to see what other surprises we will have in tonights epi...

But for sure Sarja niru will be having some screen time in almost all the remaining epis
yes diii... it's better they show some Sarja-Niru scenes if they want to justify the scenario of Niru falling in love with him... or else it would not count as a total happy ending in Sarja's life...

Totally agree with you Juna diii... am happy they came up with something new... and i did like seeing them especially Maruti supporting Sarja...

also i'm still wondering like you all why Alka is after the house so much... after all it's not a permanent house... or is it that since she made Maruti sign as the beneficiary... is the Bhosle house connected to it some way...
Sooner the better if they show some peaceful scenes between them... waise bhi last one month everything sad is happening.. atleast for the remaining two weeks we should have some pleasant moments.. I dont want the cv's ruining it by showing niru turning good in the last episode..
About alka i agree the blackmailing part what you said.. she is capable of doing that but since sarja knows how to handle his vahiniji i am expecting some powerful punches from him... Shocked face toh hona hi tha because if she reveals the truth the family will love sarja for what he did..

ok Juna diii... see you in some time...๐Ÿ˜Š

see you soon juna di..
Okay bye bye everyone -  will meet u all later