India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

BAAJI BETTER THAN DIGU

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Guys I feel Baaji character is 200% better than Digu character, I feel Digu character is irritating like anything. Baaji has many traces of Dutta and he is right-hand to Dutta. If channel and production house wanted to end Dutta character or plan a break of TaSha pair, then they could have asked Mishal Raheja to stay for 1 month atleast, show some happy moments between TaSha and end off both the characters, take a big leap like Laado rather than bringing a new protoganist opposite Nakusha seems to be ridiculous. Deegu character is also same as Dutta sorry even Deegu character standard is less than Baaji. What is of use introducing a less branded character like Deegu where Baaji character is far and far better.
The way Baaji dealed with Suds and Kala during their kidnap time is awesome. Cv's should end of Deegu character which is completely unappealing and pairing opposite Nakusha is even worst.
Dutta character has got right elements and his character was something new and innovative and the execution was done in unique way but Deegu character is totally out-dated with oudated execution. 

What do you all say??????????

Edited by phaneeswar - 19 May 2011 at 1:28am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyaluvsweetmemoriessNimmi.sss8080sonam604tulsivirani2012AbhiAniChaudhrytmneets_ltlcaptkirksub_rosa-Ritz-ivy_11-bharti-mIsHeZ.xHamlet53Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_TheRager-Swetha-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you! A leap would have been a much better option than bringing in a new man for Nakusha. The character-sketch of Deegu is poor to say the least...and the actor doesn't have the screen presence and acting skill to carry off a lead role. Baji on the other hand is a very lovable character and VR is really charming. I'd prefer to see him as the lead rather than Deegu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82phaneeswarNimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAniChaudhrytm-Swetha-TheRager

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

A leap? what will happen to nakku? do u think mahi can play a older woman? Then it will be no MR or MV, the show cannot go on like that. Baaji is not a character that can go on without dutta. Atleast if nakku is there, he can support her. Without dutta & nakku, baaji's character cannot do anything. Already without dutta, his character looks so lost.

Best thing would have been that the CVs end the show with MR. If they have to continue, they have to bring back dutta(which seems very difficult) or bring in new characters. They have opted for the easier one for the time being. I guess they may bring dutta later, when this track will fail or end the show later.

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

A leap? what will happen to nakku? do u think mahi can play a older woman? Then it will be no MR or MV, the show cannot go on like that. Baaji is not a character that can go on without dutta. Atleast if nakku is there, he can support her. Without dutta & nakku, baaji's character cannot do anything. Already without dutta, his character looks so lost.

Best thing would have been that the CVs end the show with MR. If they have to continue, they have to bring back dutta(which seems very difficult) or bring in new characters. They have opted for the easier one for the time being. I guess they may bring dutta later, when this track will fail or end the show later.

I mean here is end off even Nakku character, bring a character who will be playing Dutta-Naku  son and make him pair with NS daughter(there must be daughter for NS), his(Dutta son) character must resemble to Dutta and Baaji being his mentor. Baaji character has also has good scope, his character can do well in old roles also  but CVS should give better look in old character...  
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phaneeswar

Originally posted by subhas123

I mean here is end off even Nakku character, bring a character who will be playing Dutta-Naku  son and make him pair with NS daughter(there must be daughter for NS), his(Dutta son) character must resemble to Dutta and Baaji being his mentor. Baaji character has also has good scope, his character can do well in old roles also  but CVS should give better look in old character...  

This sound OK but in NAIDL, Ammaji's character is older and stronger character, so they are carrying the story forward like you have said. In LTL, though VR's a good actor, but baaji's character has always remained in the shadows of dutta or nakku (in dutta's absence) and also I'm not sure VR will be interested in playing a older man, he looks quite young, so i don't think he will be interested either.

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Everything depends on the actors availability. as the other member has mentioned.

If MR was not out, we don't have to think all these things. If the CVs could manage to find a replacement for MR, we would have had a new dutta(we like it or not) and not digu. As they couldn't find a new dutta, so they have introduced digu, as easier option, an actor from their own serial, which ended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@Topic starter: I agree with you. A leap would have been better. And MV could have played Naku's and Dutta's daughter. Naku and Dutta should have died together thus Naku fulfilling her 'dhaal' role till the end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsivirani2012yoyo2sub_rosaHamlet53

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Topic starter: I agree with you. A leap would have been better. And MV could have played Naku's and Dutta's daughter. Naku and Dutta should have died together thus Naku fulfilling her 'dhaal' role till the end.

MV as Tasha daughter, that's a good idea. Mahi will not have any problem. But If they want to retain baaji as mentor like the TopicStarter has mentioned, i don't think VR will be interested.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top