Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 4)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Beautifully writtenClap, She remembers him, that is most important for him, waiting for next part.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
superb rose
love itEmbarrassed
she still care for him a lot after all this.
hurt to read this but love that their relationship is stilll sameHeart
really wonderful update
thanks for pm
waiting for next

stranger2rose

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thanks RoseThumbs Up,this part was really well written.Especially when nakku said to Roops-cute cute,i somehow had tears Cry.How i wish they had turn the story this way where Dutta is taking care of Nakku,but never mind,atleast we can imagine it thru ur SS.

Dutta's pain & finally realising that in their relation,he has always gained & now its his turn to return all the love & care to Nakku ,this part really touched my heart.

Will wait to see how innocent & mentally unstable Nakku is taken care by her soulmate Dutta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25stranger2rose

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Its getting better and betterClap...Rose , you write it so wonderfully and beautifully. The best thing about your writing is that it always stays true to character. Which automatically signifies that every line/scene of SS is well thought. Tasha Love is so amazing and their pain is so heart wrenching. You have put that across brilliantly. Keep writing ...You are indeed a great writer.Smile

stranger2rose

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Very well written RoseClapClap, you brought up innocent nakuu very beautifully and dutta oh his dialogs and his situation of mind was very well showen by you loved both monologs of dutta they are very nice,most important thing for him is nakuu still remembers him and there relationshipEmbarrassed and he thinks every .In their relationship it was always he who gained and she lost happily but now he would support and understand her something which he failed to do earlier. He had to do it not only for her sake but for himself as well. She was his heart and soul, he just couldn't live without her. These lines are awesome dear .Thanks for this dear.All ready waiting for next partEmbarrassed please jaldi update karo with TashaWink

stranger2rose

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
superb update Rose! very emotional..
she can forget anything but her saab! there love is deeper than the sea... even though she doesn't remember anyone but her subconscious is filled with only saab which could never be shunned no matter what..

stranger2rose

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
lovely,please cont and update soon

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@ suhana ..congrats ur the first one to comment and thanks so much for liking the updt ..yes duji were shocked to see nakku in such a state thanks to cvs ..dutta will support her and their love will triumph once again. will updt soon

@ bluepal ..yup nakku is lucky to have such a loving family and their love will help her to get back to normal. thanks for ur sweet comments.

@ shilpita..i know we all wished that mishal would come back n take care of nakku but things not going our way. glad u liked the updt ..thanks a lot

@ azymishi ..yes dear both are aware of the fact that they cannot live without each other. thanks for ur comments will updt soon

@ minaxi ..thanks a lot for liking the updt

@ ranjana ..yes dear nakku still cares for him . agree with u this SS is slightly on the painful side but glad ur liking it still ..thanks

@ pooja ..well as u want dutta to take care of nakku it may happen in the show as well but the only difference would be someone else playing the role of dutta which we all dont want to see. yup in their relationship dutta has always gained more than nakku n now he should correct all the wrong. hope u like the way he looks after nakku ..and thanks so much for ur sweet comments they really mean a lot to me.

@ komal ..thanks so much for such a wonderful feedback ..glad to know that u found this part even better than the earlier one. well i try my best to keep the characters as real as possible but this insane nakku is new to me . hope i am able to justify her character and thanks once again for appreciating the effort gone behind this updt.

@ spandy ..glad u r liking it dear ..its coz of u this SS is here ..really happy to know u could feel duttas pain even without dialogues . in this SS i have tried to use less dialogues to describe tashas emotions glad u could understand them. ..thanks so much

@ subi ..thank u dear for ur feedback ..agree with u nakku can forget everything n everybody but her sahab ..thats the beauty of their relationship.

@ krisha ..glad u liked will updt soon ..thanks a lot

Edited by stranger2rose - 24 May 2011 at 3:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219-Azy-suhana19spandana11

Go to top