Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 32)

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

Originally posted by priya6gang

Originally posted by stranger2rose

Originally posted by priya6gang

Rose darling ...where r u yaar???
Waiting for ur reply...
My comment is all ready...just have to post it.

LOLLOLLOL..i really dont know what to do ..should i Hugu for appreciating me so much or should i be mad at u Angryfor listening to kirans evil plan and following it ...u both know very well how much i crave for ur comments and ur using it against me not fair ..not fair at all Cry..dost aise hote hain kya Shocked

oh tussi to bura maan gaye yaar...ok i appreciate ur work...and now posting my comment there soon

@ bold ..no no never ..i loved reading ur chat with kiran ..i was in splits LOLLOLLOL

now be a good girl and give me what i want then who know u may get what u want Wink

oh really rose...u said that may b i get what i want...tumhare muh m ghee shakkar...
Sorry u have to wait for the comment... As now i want to do some change in pics...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98mIsHeZ.xstranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Ok rosy 
its gonna be one day one comment :D...done m waiting for todays comment ..lol..

Seventh step

im loving this the way u called every update a step towrds getting tasha together ,its just feels so nice :D..thank u by the ens of this ss u will know why exactly i called each updt a step

Hmm Dutta going ahead with the plan , he now wants to get his Naku back and finally its time for action ,

he asks her to go to mandir and i love her innocnt reply <3

she indeed know his saab very well :D

aww i also wish that N regains her memorynow ,..ok so u will get what u want ..lol..

though i must confess the way  u atke the whole pagal track is worth 

Hatts of f ...thats such a relief to know ..i was nervous when i started this ss but glad u all liked this insane nakku ..thanks

great Rose ,

it was simply superbbb:)

O

omg the whole Mandir scene is so emotional,

its the same place they lost each other and never really got Naku ..glad u could feel duttas tension and nakkus restlessness

and wht if he loses her competely now ,

but Dutta has to give himself a chance , Naku a chance ,

give chance to Naku belive 

amazing scene

the turmoil Dutta in and how even N is so not feeling good abt this place :(

amazing scene ,thanks so much dear

if u just understand the feeling of the lovers who meet after years and are aksed to prove their love yet again 

Omg Rose , even i know its just a plan 
Naku condition makes me cry 

why it had to be like that ,

why they got seperated and why she gone mad ,

so many why and no answer :(ohh dont cry baby ..ask the cvs they are intelligent enough to answer u

feeling so sad for N and the scene u describe when her voice didnt coem out :(

its so sad :(

and wooo thank god Baaji was dere to save her 

and again D is cursing himslef for Naku bleeding !
its all so sad

Her head was bandaged and doctors waited for her to regain her conscious before they could say anything about her state. She laid on the bed with closed eyes while dutta sat close to her on the stool holding her hand waiting for her to open her eyes. He looked at her carefully and spoke softly " main janta hoon tu mujhe sun sakti hai bus mujhe tang karne ke liye aankhein bandh kare hue hai. Maine bhi toh tujhe bahut dard diya hai kabhi jaan bhujhkar aur kabhi anjaane mein..lekin ab jab mein tere bina adhura hoon tu mujhse ruthi hui hai..jab bhi chaha tujhe duniya ki har khushi doon anjane mein tujhe aur takleef de baithta hoon." Tears welled up in his eyes on seeing her like this, if today anything wrong happened to her he would never ever be able to forgive himself. He kissed the hand he was holding and continued " tere aane se mujhe sacha pyar mila , sacha jeevan sathi mila , jism main hoon meri jaan hai tu , bin tere main kuch nahin." He sat next to her on the bed and moved the hair falling on her forehead, he smiled through his tears and said " soch rahi hogi ki jab hosh mein hoti hai tab toh main kuch nahin kehta aur aaj chup hi nahin ho raha..apni aankhein khol nah nakku..tujhse apne dil ki har baat kehna chahta hoon..mere pyar ka aur imtihan na le." A tear rolled down his eye and fell on her cheek, he felt somebody pressing his shoulder, he turned around and saw AS standing, he felt emotionally weak so couldn't stop himself from hugging her.

@red he is talking like a kid 

he is saying what is in heart forever !

@green he knows , knows that N is the right person , the one for whom he can wait for 7 janams :D...very true

@pink oh love this kiddish side of D :D..lol..he is adorable

he indeed never say anything :D..he doesnt need to speak his eyes do that for him ..

OMg Rose 

u are my Anil deshmukh ..haila ..will u stop calling me that ..ROFL

dutta dialogues are to die for :(

he is just venting his heart out to the women he love , the women he has once cursed , punished but she is the women who is all to him ,..yup now seeing her go thru all this just coz of him , he is feeling miserable

she is his everything ,

oMG rose u just bring all th faded cruel memories back !
Duta feels so guilty and ashamed !
and here this women is only thinkg abt u even in her dizziness !
he is indeed the luckiest guy of teh world 

to have her :)

loved what he said that he iis not gonna leave her everrr !..hope he keeps his promise ..lol..otherwise i will have to write one more ss ..lol..

Oh god i was so missing that naku 

she talked to vibranntly again ,..thats really sweet of u to miss this childish nakku ..m happy to know that

the way she looked at D 

and the way she keeps on holding his hands :D..u tell me who wouldnt want to hold his hand ..lol..rose getting naughty

amazing and 

wooo what is coming up 

excited to read and a lil scared too 

LOve it Roseee !
amazing , amazing twist she is just not all fine in an instant but will take time !..yup there is a smll twist in the tale hope u like it

OH Rose beautifull story beautifully written ..now what can i say another beautiful comment from ur side ..thank u so much

understand this some stories are amazing but if write badly is utter failure 

but u wtrite beautifully ..thanks i m touched ..seriously Cry

i love reading what ever u write ..and i love reading ur comments and now ur using it against me ..huh..blackmailing me with priyanka ..she is such an innocent girl spare her from ur evil plans ..plzz..lol..LOL

its a pleasure and honour to call you " FANTASTIC ROSE "and its awesome to hear that from u

Lots of love
Lots of apologies..ohh plzz no apologies ..its ok ..i understand Embarrassed

arsalatabbsum98__priyanka__mIsHeZ.x

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@ rrs and @ bluepal ..thanks so much for ur aupport and yes dear it the end
@ spandy ..ohh i knew u would be upset so didnt tell in advance that its going to come to an end ..actually had thought of wrapping it up in 10 steps so thats why ..but glad u liked it so much and felt that all the emotions were present ..and i m touched to know that u will be reading it again but thanks to u all this became possible
@ krishaa ..m glad u enjoyed it ..thanks a lot for urappreciation
@ yuvika ..dear it was an ss so it had to cm to an end but happy to know that u liked it
@ komal ..so finally a comment from u after a long time ..thanks so much for showering such kind words of apprecaition on me. i m glad i could do justice to tasha and their love story ..me too wished to see something like this in the show

@ pooja ..so now u know why i called my updts steps ..yes those 10 steps which brought tasha together ..thank u so much for loving this ss ..u r comments mean a lot to me ..thanks for understanding nakkus pov and feelings ..finally all in the tasha family r happy

@ azymishi ..shocked ?? sorry for that ..but when all is well i had to end the ss ..happy to know that u enjoyed it thanks

@ mlshe ..ohh dont be so surprised ..i know it was a little unexpected but felt that  i couldnt drag it further. glad u liked this part so much. thanks a lot for ur appreciation
@ nakusha  @ piyush  @ vika @ arslatabbasum @ sinak  ...a big thanks for ur sweet comments
@ suhana ..haila ur still in a shock ..ohh plz didnt intent to do that but glad u liked the ending esply tasha having a baby girl ..thanks so much for supporting me throughout ...really ur comments mean a lot to me ..Embarrassed

@ priyanka ...omg such wonderful pics ..capturing the rt emotions ..the baby girl was so adorable ..glad u liked the ss so much ..and i know what u want ..so plz be patient hopefully u shall get what u want ..havent started it yet ..but lets see what happens ..thanks so much for liking the song , tashas emotions and everything and stop being naughty ..LOL.. and love ur comments once again ..they r worth all the wait.
@ ranjana ..thanks so much for appreciating the ss .. m glad u enjoyed reading all the parts

@ usha ..agree with u ..me too wish we could see somethig like this in the show ..but thanks a lot for such wonderful comments .. m glad the ss lived upto ur expectations

Edited by stranger2rose - 26 June 2011 at 6:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98komal_w25__priyanka__Pooja_219mIsHeZ.xsuhana19

arsalatabbsum98 Groupbie
arsalatabbsum98
arsalatabbsum98

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
WinkSmile
woww/...dr/...
supp loved story/...
thax/...
muhh muhh /...
this story /...@@

-----------
love u mishu forewer /...@@Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__stranger2rose

arsalatabbsum98 Groupbie
arsalatabbsum98
arsalatabbsum98

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Clap

i really dont know what to do ..should i Hugu for appreciating me so much or should i be mad at u Angryfor listening to kirans evil plan and following it ...u both know very well how much i crave for ur comments and ur using it against me not fair ..not fair at all Cry..dost aise hote hain kya Shocked...

----------------------------------------
love u mishu /...forewar/...@@@Heart
__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

As always awesome update by u roseClapClapClapClap….but what's that…. It was the last update of this SSUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy ….it ends so soon yaar….iam happy wid the ending that u bought in this story very beautifully as someone said that every good or bad thing has its endSmileSmileSmileSmile….or end itna khoobsurat ho to or achchha lagta hJ J J JLOLLOLLOLLOL

Awww. Dutta and nakku are behaving like strangers. Nakku kept herself far away from dutta….  Dutta is all in frustration and anger becoz of her wifys such stranger like behavior…..and take out his frustration on his work….

He had a physical fight too wid his dealers…..poor dutta….nope its better to say poor dealers…….oh dutta get hurt….he applied antiseptic on his own but couldn't manage to reach the right spot( it again reminds me ltl 1)LOLLOLLOL….and our innocent nakku helped him in applying antiseptic and kissed the place too where he got hurt….. that's the true love ….she never saw b able to saw her love in pain

And then the tasha scene …wow superbSmileSmileSmile….hats off to uClapClapClapClap……it wsa really really awesome…superb ….mindblowing

Nakku leaned  on his shoulder….she have tears in her eyes and  forgot all her past trauma…that's the true love of our tashaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed……she want to keep herself away from dutta but when she saw him in pain……she forgot every thing and couldn't stop herself,

Awww. Dutta cupped her faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and wiped away the tears of her face….

and kissed on her forhead ….loved it( again ltl1)

OMG iam fully in tasha land EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and can't express it in words……..nakku threw her arms around his neck…..and broke her silence by calling "saab" after so many days….and then finally ahem ahemEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…..lolzzz (iam so besharam naa)

Wow rose nice lines yaar……

Kuch Khushbuyen, Saanso Se Saanso Mein Ghul Gayi
                 Kuch Khidikyan, Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Khul Gayi
                                    Kuch Pyaas Adhuri
                                    Kuch Shyam Sindhoori
                                 Kuch Reshmi Gunahon
                                   Main Rate Dhal Gayi
                              Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
                                 Bichde The Kinare Mil Gaye

And the  day finally arrives when a new member  is abt to enter in their lifePartyDancing…..to complete their familySmile….to complete the happiness of their lifeSmile…..a little beautiful princessSmile ….wow……dutta was on cloud nineSmile….its obvious….now he is a father of his little princessSmile

So cute…awww…..she pulls dutta's kurta….kash aisa he kuch show m hota…..she didn't even leave his kurta in sleep……..Big smileBig smileBig smile

Superb update roseClapClapClap…….but u know what……kahani abhi khatam nahi hui h…..LOLLOLLOLLOL

Leap of 5 yrs……see what happened in the story…..LOLLOLLOLLOL

Kuch paaya , kuch khoya tha

Bas ye soch kar dil bahot roya tha

Par aaj hum ye sochkar khush h

SmileSmileSmileKi jindagi m jo khoya uss se bhi bad kar paaya hSmileSmileSmile

iam waiting for the new and different story of tasha...as u said may b...i get... that i want...

thanku for this lovely story of tasha
lots of luvHeartHeartHeart

arsalatabbsum98mIsHeZ.xstranger2rose

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Rose ::

Well yeah it has been a while since i commented on ur SS, but let me tell u the reason behind the delay.Tongue U made me Greedy, greed to read more and more of tasha. Everytime you came up with a New step, my greed kept increasing and that delayed my reaction on your SS. LOL Finally you called it an End. So I had no option then to comment and praise the wonderful work. Big smile Embarrassed.But yeah I am looking forward to more of your writings.TongueThe greedy in me knows no end.WinkLOL
LOL

Pooja_219stranger2rose

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@priya~~omh pri...i totally loved d pics u postd..dey  r awsome...spesh d last tasha wit d babies!! so cute!!

__priyanka__stranger2rose

Go to top