Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 16)

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

5th step:

Starts wid duttaaa(phewww)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…..tired dutta…and a caring nakku….so cute naa…husband and wife both r caring …..this is called perfect couple.

Dutta out of the shower EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….but his gun is missing…….ab ye kya locha h…..so nakku is behind all these

She was pointing gun at annay…wooopConfusedConfusedConfused……and the countdown begins …..one …two….three…..dytta came at the right time….fooo

He scolded nakku….aww…my poor nakkuCryCryCry

OMG dialogue dialogue dialogue …….rose ur written dialogues are superb……..mindblowing.ClapClapClapClapClap

Ur written dialogues makes this story  real one…….i can imagine it to be played on screen……really….it maintains the essence of ltl-1.ClapClapClapClap

Awww… after scolding her duttas mind also not calm down…..and finaaly our baaji came at the right time ….joined him and give him some useful lamba chauda bhaashan…..and calm down his friend.

And then manaaoing dutta and the childish behavior of nakku ….loved  it..made halwa for dutta….its not good but he ate it widout any complain…kyunki uss halwe m nakku k haath ki meethas hogi…hehehe…I knew it

Next morning she again do another mistake and again scolded by dutta….awww….my nakku…..rose thik kardo yaar uuse…..or kitni daat khaayegi bechari……..

Lo maine kaha tha naa thik kar do nakku ko…dekha chali gayi ghar chodke….now my poor dutta ….what will he do,,,,where he will go in seach of her…..

Sorry rose ….for being sooo late…don't br angry  haa…..so now the five steps r completed.

What????????ConfusedConfusedConfused ShockedShockedu updated sixth step too….i didn't read it yet,,,,after reading…… its comment will b there….WinkWinkWink

Thanx for waiting dear

Love uSmileSmileSmileClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear RoseHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as always ...
Wow so dutta finally found her ...poor him must be scared didn"t wanted to lose her again Embarrassed
Awww the beach part was really touching bought tears to my eyes ...and naku making sand house ,,,
Omg Doc said to repeat the mandir scenario ...but its risky ...But knowing dutta he will take this chance to get his naku back ...
Iam eagerly waiting for the nxt part ...thanx yaar .. u rocked it ...
pls jaldi update karna ...though iam late to comment Embarrassedsowieee...
U take care and see ya aaround...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

Second step :

Badnaam zamany main mohabbat nahi kartay
Dil walay to dushman se bhi nafrat nahi kartay

Ek baar jisay chaha sada us kay rahay phir
Hum log amaanat main khayanat nahi kartay
Tanhai main kar lete hain yaad aansoo baha kar
Zahir kabhi hum apni ebadat nahi kartay

Waqt aanay par maloom yeh ho jaye ga us ko
Hum sirf dikhaway ki mohabbat nahi kartay

Likhtay hain faqat ek us kay liye ghazlain
Har shaks pe hum aisay enayat nahi kartay

OMG priyanka i was speechless after reading the above lines ... so beautiful and soulful ClapClapClapClapClap

Wow?.starting of second step wid hug?.(haaye ?..i always loved their hug scene)?me too theres something magical about their hug thats why i used it as my title..dutta took nakkus face in his hands ??wooo?. Dutta had a confused look on his face on hearing the way she spoke and behaved. (it means a big locha).yup thanks to cvs the locha is very big ..lol.. Oh ho to ye locha tha nakku got mad widout his saab.just the way we r getting without mishal

Loved the way by which that child explains everything to dutta  

"arey sahab apko pata nahin , yeh paglon ki tarah apko dhoonti rehti thi , na kuch khaati thi nah peeti thi bus apka naam leti thi..achcha hua aap aa gaye..yeh ek dum yedi (mad) ho gayi hai."

The mad nakku is so cute in that scene?thanks .. i was afraid that the readers may not like this insane nakku...and the dialogues by her is awesome?..clearly explains that nakku is become mad now.

nakku moved closer and rested her head on his chest and held his collar tightly " main ab apne sahab ke saath jayegi."?.HAAYE?.lol..haye mar jawan gur khake.

SO  now nakku also not remember's baaji ? no no she remembers him its just that she cant believe that her sahab is back u know cant look beyond him...pagal ho gayi par apne saab k liye pyaar waise kaa waisa he h?.so cute naaJ

Nakku even in her abnormal state cares for her saab so much?represent her true love?

Doctor examined her and said that she will be fine soon?..phewww?

Finally dutta and nakku back in patil niwas?.(kitni baar PN m entery hogi)?i know even i m now tired of uniting them again n again..lol..but she didn't recognize Ayi sahib too?.no she did but was a bit uncomfortable and hid behind him.and hid behind her saab.

Nakku climbed a few step to her room but then stopped and called out to dutta " sahab aap jaldi aana mujhe akele darr lagta hai?main apka intezaar kar rahi hai ..theekh hai."??..now she is no more lioness nakku?..hehehehe?.

Why did destiny always play hide and seekh with them? (Ye to aaj tak mujhe b samajh nahi aaya)

Jindagi bhi ajeeb h

Jab khushi  chaahi to gam mile

Jab muskurana chaaha to aansu mile

Jab jeena chaaha to saanse saath chod deti h

Kaash jeene ka mauka mila hota

again a sixer from u ..wow ..such awesome linesClapClap 

Wow?.nakku kissed her saab's forhead ?.hmm wanted to kiss away his pain u know kids often do that ...so that his headache will gone??loved the mad nakku. Dutta give medicines to nakku?caring dutta?..everything is changed now?but the love of his nakku for her saab is still same?..true love.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

__priyanka__

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Third step:

Love this third step rose ?.m glad to know that ..thanks so much

Dutta helps nakku for getting ready?wow ?.he freed the saari frm her hands ,adjusted it properly.tied mangalsitra around her neck, filled her maang wid vermillion (duttaaa)??a caring and most loving husband. He kissed her forehead too?.(JMM2 yaad aa gaya rose)ha ha ..me 2 miss those days

They eat  their breakfast together?nakku   had her poha after dutta ?kuch cheeje kabhi nahi badalti?.

sapne hain yadain hai or bahut kuch,
tum ho tumhari batain hain or bahut kuch,

nahi chahtay hum tum ko bhulana,
magar dori hai ek majbori hai or bahut kuch

wonderful lines priyanka ..just love them ..brilliant ClapClapClap

dutta have so much pain in his heart and realizing that he always ended up hearting her but nakku's love never become less for him."bahut bura hai tera sahab ..tujhe takleef ke sivah kuch nahin deta phirbhi tu uss se kitna pyar karti hai."(yaad aa gaya phir se JMM2)..hmm i know u remembered that pond scene where he confessed his feelings to her ..u know that time i had written an OS  on those lines just a few days before that scene was shown ..sigh sigh ..gone r those days

dutta don't want to go in his meeting becoz he want to care of her nakku and don't want to leave her alone?.lovely?.but finally he is ready to go and gave  reassuring looks to nakku that he will come back as soon as possible.

Dooriyan bohat hain per itna samajh lo,
Paas reh ker hi koi rishta khaas nahin hota,
Tum dil k paas itnay ho k,
Dooriyoon ka ehsas nahin hota.

so true ...mindblowing lines ..where do u find them ???? so apt to the situation ..
Awww? I just loved the chulbul nakku in this step?really?when she is behaving like a child?and knot the less of baaji's shoes?hehehe?.mazaa aa gaya...its such a relief to know that ..i was scared whether readers will accept this nakku or not but now i m glad they r loving her ..thanks so much dear

Dutta?.wooo he know it that all this was done by nakku?.so cute.

" waise peeche kaafi jagah khaali hai, issey bhi le chalein saath mein , itna bhi bura nahin hai." She waited for dutta to reply but before he could do so she said " nahin nahin rehne do ..jab dekho humare beech mein tapak padta hai." This time dutta couldn't control his smile and laughed out loud.(J J J loved it)

vry vry vry vry nice update rose...thank uuu so much ..loved reading ur comments

4yh...5th...steps comment...to be continued...

wo kya h naa mujhe rose ko pareshan karne m mazaa aa raha h..LOLLOLLOLLOL

don't be AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry plz...ok if u insist ..lol..

__priyanka__

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

4th step:SmileSmileSmileSmile

Dutta and nakkku in the jeep ?nakku want to know  that where they r going ..dutta replied that they r going to the same place  where they met first time ?.the place where they met as a strangers  after facing many difficulties  they become one soul?.become life partners ..

But nakku couldn't recall the place where they met first time?..she knew it vry well that now she forgots some important part of her life ?..yup suffering from partial amnesia ..and pressurized her memory?.but couldn't succeed and our dutta consoles her not to thought abt that again ?caring husband what say ??..she will b fine soon

When she gets upset by duttas reply then our lovely dovely dutta   tries to bring smile on her wifes face?.haaye loved it rose

They reached to that place and spent some precious time wid each other?loved the childish behavior of nakku?when dutta said "kya khaayegi?"hmmm paao bhaji?" she rolled her eyes and said "yahaa par b baaji"..glad u liked the humour ..thanks  (arre baaji character banaya  he gaya h kabab m haddi ki tarah use karne k liye?.very true baaji is a sweetheart or shoud i say duttas second love ..lol...hehehe..)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Wow naku bought a mouthorgan and want that dutta will play some music ??and he played?hmmm sigh sigh it would have been a treat to watch him play ...not a sad song??wow ?.nakku h naa sath??nakku mesmerized by his music (even iam?I can imagine it yaara)Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Nakku still remembers her old days?.yah old painful days ...when she always remains in her black attire?. And her mother refused her not wet in water?.but now there is no reason ?.correct when dutta is there then no need to fear ...and both splash water on each other.

Rose the way u explains the surrounding is too god?..well i tried to make u all feel the atmosphere ..glad u could do so ..thanks ...anyone can easily imagine   that environment?..the sun sank into the sea leaving the whole area into darkness.

Nakku was abt to fall but futta hold her in his arma??.arms duttas strong arms ....arm?arms?..yaa some lines ?.kuch lines yaad aa gayi arms sunke:

u can't wrap love in a box

but u can wrap a person in a hug?.

A hug that delights n warms  and charns?.

That must b the reason ??????..

Why god gave us arms?SmileSmileSmileSmile.

to b continued...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile..once again mindblowing lines ..infact u should share them with the forum members ..they are awesome ...and thanks so much for ur detailed reply ..feels great to read it

__priyanka__

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
RoseeeEmbarrassed

avoiding  daggers  u are throwing at me from ur eyes :P

sorry i know Maha late but really i have no idea main kab zyada busy thi :(

anyhow hating this hectic schedule :(

But just loved ur updateeeBig smile

Omg the sixt step starts with so many fears and doubts that what coming nexy but my Rosyyy <3
u with ur amazing subtle emotion just blew me away ,

it just told Nakuw as Naraaz with Dutta not angry <3
warna she wont be going to place she know D founds her , im finding this N so adorable cant tel you <3

and the way Dutta tells her , who he shouted at er and love the way N was showing him nakhra <3
a thing which was so missing in their relationship  but thanks to u i can rejoice it too <3

Love how N gots manofy by D <3

Love it :D

OMg realization is waiting ahead that the cure may be a blessing and can be curse too :(
a decision so important and so scary !

i am hating how D is broken :(
he has been through so much but what can he do without baaji , love him , he knows how wt his little word of comfort changes everything <3

and finally even she lost everything she just cant see his saab in tension <3

love the way she ask D k can she never get alrite <3

Omg im dying over this line and this ust change  everything D is so ready  to take it up for her !

and the last line OMg Roseee !

its to die for 

OH Rose !

love the updateee!
YOUhave proven again and again and again but This SS is just too good !

" aane wali subha jaane ..rang kya laye deewani..meri chahat ko rakh lena..jaise koi nishani"
so proud that ur MY FANTASTIC ROSE <3

Love it :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

5th step:

Starts wid duttaaa(phewww)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed?..tired dutta?and a caring nakku?.so cute naa?husband and wife both r caring ?yup they r simply made 4 each other...this is called perfect couple.

Dutta out of the shower EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed?..stop drooling ...lol...but his gun is missing??.ab ye kya locha h?.big locha dear ...so nakku is behind all these

She was pointing gun at annay?wooopConfusedConfusedConfused??and the countdown begins ?..one ?two?.three?..dytta came at the right time?.fooo

He scolded nakku?.aww?my poor nakkuCryCryCry

OMG dialogue dialogue dialogue ??.rose ur written dialogues are superb??really ?? thanks so much just wanted to show angry dutta once again..mindblowing.ClapClapClapClapClap

Ur written dialogues makes this story  real one??..m touched to know that ..thank u once again...i can imagine it to be played on screen??really?.it maintains the essence of ltl-1.ClapClapClapClap

Awww? after scolding her duttas mind also not calm down?..and finaaly our baaji came at the right time ?.joined him and give him some useful lamba chauda bhaashan?yup baaji the friend philoshper n guide...and calm down his friend.

And then manaaoing dutta and the childish behavior of nakku ?.loved  it.m glad u enjoyed it ...made halwa for dutta?.its not good but he ate it widout any complain?kyunki uss halwe m nakku k haath ki meethas hogi?hehehe?I knew it

Next morning she again do another mistake and again scolded by dutta?.awww?.my nakku?..rose thik kardo yaar uuse?.yup soon dutta will take the right action ..dont worry no more scoldings from his side...or kitni daat khaayegi bechari??..

Lo maine kaha tha naa thik kar do nakku ko?dekha chali gayi ghar chodke?..hmm ur right ..will do so asap ...now my poor dutta ?.what will he do,,,,where he will go in seach of her?.he is an intelligent man he will find his love .

Sorry rose ?.for being sooo late?don't br angry  haa?.oohh m not at all angry so plz dont be sorry infact i thank u from the bottom of my heart for taking out time to reply to each n every updt ...so now the five steps r completed.

What????????ConfusedConfusedConfused ShockedShockedu updated sixth step too?.i didn't read it yet,,,ok then read it fast n see how ur dutta finds his nakku ..will be waiting ..,after reading?? its comment will b there?.WinkWinkWink

Thanx for waiting dear

Love uSmileSmileSmileClapClapClap

__priyanka__

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Step 6:

Nakku left the patil niwas and dutta is all worried for her '..scold the guards and even family members'..he left the house too in the search of nakku'SmileSmile

Dil ne tere pyaar pyar par majboor is kadar mujh ko kar diya

Is jahaa ki har khushi se door mujh ko kar  diya

Jis kadar chaaha tha dil ne paas tere aane ko

Is quadar   duniya ne tujhko door mujhse kar diya'.

Wow'..so cute yaara '.dutta knew it that where nakku will gone '..on the same beach where he had brought her two days back'..and he was right ''nakku was sitting a little far away playing wid sand'..making a home for herself.

Dutta raised his hand to move back the tendril of her hair which was falling on her face but nakku pushed his hand away and what she said'.. "masti nahi karni mere saath"'.(hehehehe'..dutta khule aam masti'..thats not good)

Awww'.. dutta was feeling  guilty about his past behavior for nakku '.when nakku said " mai bhi to kitna darr gayi thi ''par aapne mujhe sambhalne ki jagah mujhe kitni zor se daanta ''aisa koi karta h kyaa?"''''wow loved the angry and stubborn nakku'''..

Mujhe bhul jaane ka tana naa diya karo

Yaadon ka gila shikwa naa diya karo

Kya batayein tumko kitna karte h yaad

Hisaab lagana ho to apni saansein gin liya karo''

She pressed  her fingers on dutta's mouth when he said " agar dutta ko nakku se alag kar diya to yeh dutta to mar he'''"

Kismat tumhaare saath hogi

Jab tum mere sath hoge

Zindagi to do din ki h magar

Hamesha tumhaare  saath hogi'.

So finally  nakku  get ready to go back to home''''and then dutta nakku hug (phewww''..JMM 1''.. JMM2'''LTL 1''..sab yaad aa gaya'.)

Dutta took her to the hospital for complete medical checkup'..doctor examined her and give a ray of hope''puraa ka puraa cassette remind karwana padega'.so the whole scene  will b replayed to get her memory back but '..but ther is a risk too'she might loss her whole memory'.saa** ye doctor logo ka apan ko palle he nahi padta '..risk add karna nahi bhulte'.( I know yaara its necessary to move the story forward)'

And our dutta takes that risk'..thats called the real lion'..DUTTA SHRI RAM PATIL'..

Lipta h mere dil se

Kisi raaz ki surat

Wo shaks jo sirf mera he h

Yeh ishq-o-mohabbat ki riwayat b ajab h

Pana he h uusko''khona nahi h

Wow rose loved the scene u created after that hospital wala scene'..dutta and nakku both r in each others arms'..dutta have some fear in his heart that after repeating all the fiasco if she lost all her past memories'if she forget her saab too 'then what will happen'.??????????

Awww'.. my poor dutta '.he said to nakku that "nakku tu mujhe kabhi bhool to nahi jaayegi naa?" and nakku said "kabhi nahi''kabhi bhi nahi"''.really loved this couple

Tumhaari yaad mujhse bhulaai nahi jaayegi

Kyunki dil ki dolat roz lutaai nahi jaati

Kis muh se kahte ho ham tumhe bhul jaayenge

Yeh pyaar ki duniya h roz lutaai nahi jaati

Rose I think u enjoyed my previous comments only becoz of the shero shaayari'..thats why in updating this comment I use that again'.hope u will like it'.and yes u asked me that from where  I got all these'actually I have a habit of collecting and writing shaayaries in my diary'.

Rose plz update soon yaara

we want to see nakku fit and fineSmileSmile

thanx

love uSmileSmileSmile

Edited by priya6gang - 10 June 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcstranger2rosetamanna1391

Go to top