kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Roseee😳

avoiding  daggers  u are throwing at me from ur eyes :P

sorry i know Maha late but really i have no idea main kab zyada busy thi :(

anyhow hating this hectic schedule :(

But just loved ur updateeeπŸ˜ƒ

Omg the sixt step starts with so many fears and doubts that what coming nexy but my Rosyyy <3
u with ur amazing subtle emotion just blew me away ,

it just told Nakuw as Naraaz with Dutta not angry <3
warna she wont be going to place she know D founds her , im finding this N so adorable cant tel you <3

and the way Dutta tells her , who he shouted at er and love the way N was showing him nakhra <3
a thing which was so missing in their relationship  but thanks to u i can rejoice it too <3

Love how N gots manofy by D <3

Love it :D

OMg realization is waiting ahead that the cure may be a blessing and can be curse too :(
a decision so important and so scary !

i am hating how D is broken :(
he has been through so much but what can he do without baaji , love him , he knows how wt his little word of comfort changes everything <3

and finally even she lost everything she just cant see his saab in tension <3

love the way she ask D k can she never get alrite <3

Omg im dying over this line and this ust change  everything D is so ready  to take it up for her !

and the last line OMg Roseee !

its to die for 

OH Rose !

love the updateee!
YOUhave proven again and again and again but This SS is just too good !

" aane wali subha jaane ..rang kya laye deewani..meri chahat ko rakh lena..jaise koi nishani"
so proud that ur MY FANTASTIC ROSE <3

Love it :D
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priya6gang

5th step:

Starts wid duttaaa(phewww)😳😳😳😳?..tired dutta?and a caring nakku?.so cute naa?husband and wife both r caring ?yup they r simply made 4 each other...this is called perfect couple.

Dutta out of the shower 😳😳😳😳?..stop drooling ...lol...but his gun is missing??.ab ye kya locha h?.big locha dear ...so nakku is behind all these

She was pointing gun at annay?wooopπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•??and the countdown begins ?..one ?two?.three?..dytta came at the right time?.fooo

He scolded nakku?.aww?my poor nakku😭😭😭

OMG dialogue dialogue dialogue ??.rose ur written dialogues are superb??really ?? thanks so much just wanted to show angry dutta once again..mindblowing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ur written dialogues makes this story  real one??..m touched to know that ..thank u once again...i can imagine it to be played on screen??really?.it maintains the essence of ltl-1.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww? after scolding her duttas mind also not calm down?..and finaaly our baaji came at the right time ?.joined him and give him some useful lamba chauda bhaashan?yup baaji the friend philoshper n guide...and calm down his friend.

And then manaaoing dutta and the childish behavior of nakku ?.loved  it.m glad u enjoyed it ...made halwa for dutta?.its not good but he ate it widout any complain?kyunki uss halwe m nakku k haath ki meethas hogi?hehehe?I knew it

Next morning she again do another mistake and again scolded by dutta?.awww?.my nakku?..rose thik kardo yaar uuse?.yup soon dutta will take the right action ..dont worry no more scoldings from his side...or kitni daat khaayegi bechari??..

Lo maine kaha tha naa thik kar do nakku ko?dekha chali gayi ghar chodke?..hmm ur right ..will do so asap ...now my poor dutta ?.what will he do,,,,where he will go in seach of her?.he is an intelligent man he will find his love .

Sorry rose ?.for being sooo late?don't br angry  haa?.oohh m not at all angry so plz dont be sorry infact i thank u from the bottom of my heart for taking out time to reply to each n every updt ...so now the five steps r completed.

What????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 😲😲u updated sixth step too?.i didn't read it yet,,,ok then read it fast n see how ur dutta finds his nakku ..will be waiting ..,after reading?? its comment will b there?.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanx for waiting dear

Love uπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Step 6:

Nakku left the patil niwas and dutta is all worried for her '..scold the guards and even family members'..he left the house too in the search of nakku'😊😊

Dil ne tere pyaar pyar par majboor is kadar mujh ko kar diya

Is jahaa ki har khushi se door mujh ko kar  diya

Jis kadar chaaha tha dil ne paas tere aane ko

Is quadar   duniya ne tujhko door mujhse kar diya'.

Wow'..so cute yaara '.dutta knew it that where nakku will gone '..on the same beach where he had brought her two days back'..and he was right ''nakku was sitting a little far away playing wid sand'..making a home for herself.

Dutta raised his hand to move back the tendril of her hair which was falling on her face but nakku pushed his hand away and what she said'.. "masti nahi karni mere saath"'.(hehehehe'..dutta khule aam masti'..thats not good)

Awww'.. dutta was feeling  guilty about his past behavior for nakku '.when nakku said " mai bhi to kitna darr gayi thi ''par aapne mujhe sambhalne ki jagah mujhe kitni zor se daanta ''aisa koi karta h kyaa?"''''wow loved the angry and stubborn nakku'''..

Mujhe bhul jaane ka tana naa diya karo

Yaadon ka gila shikwa naa diya karo

Kya batayein tumko kitna karte h yaad

Hisaab lagana ho to apni saansein gin liya karo''

She pressed  her fingers on dutta's mouth when he said " agar dutta ko nakku se alag kar diya to yeh dutta to mar he'''"

Kismat tumhaare saath hogi

Jab tum mere sath hoge

Zindagi to do din ki h magar

Hamesha tumhaare  saath hogi'.

So finally  nakku  get ready to go back to home''''and then dutta nakku hug (phewww''..JMM 1''.. JMM2'''LTL 1''..sab yaad aa gaya'.)

Dutta took her to the hospital for complete medical checkup'..doctor examined her and give a ray of hope''puraa ka puraa cassette remind karwana padega'.so the whole scene  will b replayed to get her memory back but '..but ther is a risk too'she might loss her whole memory'.saa** ye doctor logo ka apan ko palle he nahi padta '..risk add karna nahi bhulte'.( I know yaara its necessary to move the story forward)'

And our dutta takes that risk'..thats called the real lion'..DUTTA SHRI RAM PATIL'..

Lipta h mere dil se

Kisi raaz ki surat

Wo shaks jo sirf mera he h

Yeh ishq-o-mohabbat ki riwayat b ajab h

Pana he h uusko''khona nahi h

Wow rose loved the scene u created after that hospital wala scene'..dutta and nakku both r in each others arms'..dutta have some fear in his heart that after repeating all the fiasco if she lost all her past memories'if she forget her saab too 'then what will happen'.??????????

Awww'.. my poor dutta '.he said to nakku that "nakku tu mujhe kabhi bhool to nahi jaayegi naa?" and nakku said "kabhi nahi''kabhi bhi nahi"''.really loved this couple

Tumhaari yaad mujhse bhulaai nahi jaayegi

Kyunki dil ki dolat roz lutaai nahi jaati

Kis muh se kahte ho ham tumhe bhul jaayenge

Yeh pyaar ki duniya h roz lutaai nahi jaati

Rose I think u enjoyed my previous comments only becoz of the shero shaayari'..thats why in updating this comment I use that again'.hope u will like it'.and yes u asked me that from where  I got all these'actually I have a habit of collecting and writing shaayaries in my diary'.

Rose plz update soon yaara

we want to see nakku fit and fine😊😊

thanx

love u😊😊😊

Edited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
@ ramya ..thanks so much for ur appreciation
@ suhana ...so glad u liked the updt and no need to be sorry for being late ..its ok atleast u read n replied ..m happy ...and thanks a lot for ur wonderful comments hope u like the next part as well .
@ kiran and @ priyanka ..will reply to ur lovely comments soon till then enjoy the next step and dont keep me waiting for the comments
stranger2rose thumbnail

Previous part https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1686979?pn=13

Seventh step

In the morning nakku was making the bed while dutta was thinking about how to bring up the topic of taking her to the temple " nakku bahut din ho gaye tu mandir nahin gayi..chal abhi chalte hain." She dropped the pillow on the bed and asked in surprise " mandir ? aur aap ? aap leke jauge mujhe mandir?" dutta nodded his head " hmm to kya hua ? mujhe vishwas nahin par tujhe toh hai..chal taiyaar ho ja hum abhi jayenge." She was excited to visit the temple so replied " theekh hai .. raaste mein hum bappa ke liye laddoo bhi le lenge." He answered back " hum bappa ke nahin devi maa ke mandir jaa rahe hain." She frowned and tried to remember if there was a devi maas temple around " yahan koi devi maa ka mandir bhi hai? Mujhe yaad nahin." He didn't answer but just wished that she remembers everything on reaching there and the whole plan is executed well.

On reaching the temple she looked at it carefully and felt as if she had come here before. The place looked familiar but she couldn't recall the exact sequence of events. Tasha started climbing the stairs and with each step dutta wondered whether they were coming closer or drifting apart. Earlier he had started believing in god but then his whole kidnapping incident and nakku losing her memory and mental balance shook his faith in god once again. Today he was here not for his sake but for her, she believed in god and he believed her, she was his god. If today anything went wrong before devi maas eyes he didn't know himself what he would end up doing. On the other hand she was feeling uneasy with each step she was taking as if something terribly wrong had happened here before but she failed to remember what was it? She stopped to look around trying her best to know the reason of her restlessness but failed to succeed. He noticed she was not with him he turned around and saw her standing a few steps behind him. He went to her and she asked " kya main yahan pehle aayi hui hoon? Mujhe ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai jaise yahan kuch bura hua tha par mujhe yaad nahin aa raha." He simply held her hand and replied " haan hum yahan pehle aa chuke hain." They both started climbing again and on reaching up rang the bell together. She closed her eyes while holding the thali and he joined his hands hoping he had made the right decision of bringing her here. He looked at her closely, a part of him didn't want to do this, didn't want to risk her future life, was petrified to lose her but another part of him thought he had no other option, he had to do this for her, what if everything went out well then all his fears would be put to rest. His heart and his mind were fighting the toughest possible battle ever. She opened her eyes and felt his gaze on her, she turned to him and saw a number of unanswered questions reflecting in his eyes, a sort of discomfort in his body language he was hiding something from her something big, what she couldn't make out, he disturbed her train of thoughts and said " tu yahin ruk main parikrama kar ke aata hoon." She didn't want to let him go but at the same time didn't have a reason to stop him either so nodded her head quietly. Their eyes met, exchanging what their hearts wanted to convey to each other. He embraced her face lovingly before leaving and both felt as if they were losing something precious, as if their lives were walking away from them.

She turned to devi maa praying for his and their family's well being. After sometime she realized that he had not returned so decided to go behind him. She stepped down a few steps and saw him being taken away in a black van. She started getting flashes of the same event that had taken place when they had come here before. Beads of perspiration appeared on her forehead and she began breathing heavily. She raised her hand to stop him and tired to scream loudly but felt as if she had lost her voice. She wanted to run after that van but couldn't move as though her feet were cemented to the ground. Images of her running behind him and calling out to him made her mind and eyes heavy. Everything started to blur out in front of her and she tried to reach out to him so took a step forward but lost her balance and went tumbling down. She let out a cry "SAHAB" before going unconscious. Baaji who was hiding nearby rushed to her. Soon dutta also came back he picked her up in his arms and saw her head bleeding. He shut his eyes in anger and cursed himself under his breath for doing all this then took her to the hospital immediately.

Her head was bandaged and doctors waited for her to regain her conscious before they could say anything about her state. She laid on the bed with closed eyes while dutta sat close to her on the stool holding her hand waiting for her to open her eyes. He looked at her carefully and spoke softly " main janta hoon tu mujhe sun sakti hai bus mujhe tang karne ke liye aankhein bandh kare hue hai. Maine bhi toh tujhe bahut dard diya hai kabhi jaan bhujhkar aur kabhi anjaane mein..lekin ab jab mein tere bina adhura hoon tu mujhse ruthi hui hai..jab bhi chaha tujhe duniya ki har khushi doon anjane mein tujhe aur takleef de baithta hoon." Tears welled up in his eyes on seeing her like this, if today anything wrong happened to her he would never ever be able to forgive himself. He kissed the hand he was holding and continued " tere aane se mujhe sacha pyar mila , sacha jeevan sathi mila , jism main hoon meri jaan hai tu , bin tere main kuch nahin." He sat next to her on the bed and moved the hair falling on her forehead, he smiled through his tears and said " soch rahi hogi ki jab hosh mein hoti hai tab toh main kuch nahin kehta aur aaj chup hi nahin ho raha..apni aankhein khol nah nakku..tujhse apne dil ki har baat kehna chahta hoon..mere pyar ka aur imtihan na le." A tear rolled down his eye and fell on her cheek, he felt somebody pressing his shoulder, he turned around and saw AS standing, he felt emotionally weak so couldn't stop himself from hugging her.

Just then nakku started seeing images of the events that occurred in the past ,dutta getting mad at her on knowing she was behind supriyas elopement. she plead in her semiconscious state " sahab maine supriya tai ko nahin bhagaya." On hearing her dutta and AS looked at her in surprise while she continued to get restless and saw dutta marrying her at gun point, she saving him and his family from consuming poison in the temple, their getting lost in the jungle, he rescuing her from Annas clutches and then proposing to her in front of the entire family , she not accepting his proposal and showing her fair face to baaji , she cried in her sleep and said " baaji main sahab ko apna asli chehra dekhaye bina shaadi kaise kar le , yeh toh dhoka hoga." She went on further to imagine the night before their marriage when she had decided to reveal her face to him, " AS  main sahab ko aaj apna asli chehra dikhkar rahegi unhein aur andhere mein nahin rakhegi." Dutta and AS felt happy on realizing that slowly she was getting her memory back, AS went out to call the doctor while nakku winced in pain and let out a small cry when she imagined dutta throwing her out of the room and she banging her head on the chest nut but smiling on seeing blood on her forehead. She whispered with a smile on her face " sahab main bahut khush kismet hai ki shaadi ki pehli subhaa apne meri maang bhari , ab apka aur mera rishta janam janam ka rahega."  Dutta felt horrible on remembering the day he had been so cruel to her after witnessing her real face, he bent down and caressed the mark on her forehead with his thumb where he had hurt her, a futile attempt on his part to soothe away her pain he thought and she continued to murmur " kala tai main ek din sahab ke aaghe apke pardha fash karke rahegi." A tear escaped her eye when she recalled the time she spoke to him on the phone after he had gone missing " sahab laut aao , ab meri himmat toot rahi hai." He wiped the lone tear and saw her smiling broadly, she grabbed his hand in her semiconscious state and said " sahab aap kahan chale gaye the mujhe chod kar." Soon the doctor entered along with AS and waited for her to open her eyes. Her face creased in worry and she began breathing heavily when she imagined him being taken away in the van. She raised her hand in the air to stop him and screamed " SAHAB KO LEKE MAT JAO" she opened her eyes with a jerk and saw him sitting next to her. She sat up and clung on to him immediately, he was relieved to know that she was fine now. Tears poured out like rain from her eyes and she whimpered, " aap mandir se kahan jaa rahe the mujhe chod kar? Ab main apko kahin nahin jaane degi." He hugged her back in delight and assured her " main tujhe chod kar ab kahin nahin jaunga..kabhi bhi nahin."

He broke the hug and wiped away her tears while she asked innocently in a child like tone " hum yahan kya kar rahe hain? Mujhe ghar jana hai." And removed the bed sheet to get out of the bed but the doctor interrupted " apko sar par chot lagi hai isliye kuch din apko yahin rehana hoga." She gazed from the doctor to dutta and pouted in disappointment. The doctor asked her to lay down so that he could examine her, she continued to hold duttas hand while he couldn't stop smiling on realizing that the huge risk he had taken had finally paid off, all his fears and anxieties had come to a rest. Even though she hadn't recovered fully still his heart had already began to dream a blissful future life with her. His thoughts came to a jolt when doctor asked him to come out and have a word with him. He agreed to leave happily but was held back by her and she indicated with her eyes telling him not to leave her. AS intervened and said " nakku usey jaane de, woh doctor se puchkar tujhe jald se jald yahan se le jayega." She left his hand reluctantly while he took a step to move out unaware what a huge step doctor would suggest him to take so that nakku could gain her mental balance, a step which his heart would not desire but his mind would force him to take up for her sake.

Lots of love
ROSE
 so friends how was it ? did u enjoy it ? plz share ur views as always.😳

Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Rose :)
So finally tacking this big risk has paid off ! phewww
But the pre cap sounds dutta's trouble has not finishedd yet :( 
Poor him, how long he n how much he has to under go :(

The line u have mention abot taking each step to the mndhir whether will it make tham drift appart was sooo nice, loved it, it would be the exact thoughts must be on D's mind na *sigh*

Thank u sooo much for the update Rose, n sooo sorry for comenting late :)
Soon update the next part, will love to read them :D
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Me second
reserved : )
EDITED: i have tears in my eyes after reding this update...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Step 7:

Dutta  ready to complete his mission'..he is so fast

He insist nakku  to go to temple with him'nakku surprised..(laga naa jhatka 240 volt kaa)''she doesn't even remember that there was any temple of  goddess'.🀒🀒.

He wished that she remembers everything on reaching that temple'..he had the fear that if this will not work ..then '..then what will he do.

Aey zindagi mujhse ye daga naa karna

Mai jiyun uske bina ye dua naa karna

In the temple:

On reaching the temple  she felt that she visit earlier in this temple'..so I think that the mission is moving toward success'.but she  couldn't recall anything'..awww. my dutta still scared that whether they r  moving forward or drifting apart  in the whole mission.πŸ˜•

Aankho ki zubaan ko samajh nahi paate

Hont h magar kuch kah nahin  paate

Apney dil ki bebasi kis tarah kahein hum

Wo tu he h jiske bagar hum rah nahi paate

Then everything was repeated like a flashback''..in  the trial that may be nakku will remember everything'.and the decision of dutta start working when she saw dutta being  taken away  in a black van'she started getting flashes of the same'.she reminds the whle sequence that had happened wid her and her saab some days before'..she want to stop that van but get unconscious .😭

Tum chale gaye ho jabse aaye mere sanam

Ussi raah par ruk gaye h mere kadam

Tum milo to haal apna sunaayein hum

Tumhare bina ye jindagi adhoori h'.tumhari kasam

In her unconscious state dutta brings her to the hospital'.and rose the scene u created after is just awesome 'really I can't explain it in words.

He sat close to her holding her hand'looking in her eyes'.and waiting that his nakku will open her eyes'and say saab'will she then remind everything.

H e said "" main janta hoon tu mujhe sun sakti hai bus mujhe tang karne ke liye aankhein bandh kare hue hai. Maine bhi toh tujhe bahut dard diya hai kabhi jaan bhujhkar aur kabhi anjaane mein..lekin ab jab mein tere bina adhura hoon tu mujhse ruthi hui hai..jab bhi chaha tujhe duniya ki har khushi doon anjane mein tujhe aur takleef de baithta hoon."😭

Sabki khushi ki chaah karte h

Bas itna saa gunaah karte h

Aaj phir aapke intzaar m baithe h

Dekhna h kab aap yaad kate h

Wow'..he kissed her hand'..😳

" tere aane se mujhe sacha pyar mila , sacha jeevan sathi mila , jism main hoon meri jaan hai tu , bin tere main kuch nahin."😭

Kuch khoobsurat saath chuta nahi karte

Waqt ki sakh se lamhe rutha nahi karte

Milte h kuch log aise jindagi m

Jinse rishte kabhi toota nahi karte

So finally our lovely dovely nakku slowly slowly gain conscious'..and saw flashes of everything that had happened in her past life'.from supriya to kala'.everything.😊

PhewwwπŸ˜†

She opened her eyes '..and then a sweet hug of tasha'..loved it😳'.is she fine now?????????? Iam confused'.

So nakku have to stay in the hospital for some days'..dutta is smiling on realizing that the huge risk he had taken had finally paid off,'..

Dil-e-naadan aaj pareshan bahot tha

Tu pass hotey hue bhi door bahot tha

Kis quadar thay logon se marasam mere

Phir bhi teri kami kaa ehsaas bahot tha

Nakku don't even  want that dutta will leave her for sometime and holds his hand tightly..πŸ˜ƒ

Ab koi naya locha h kya rose'.what the doctor want to say to dutta'.😑😑😑now nakku is fine naa'

Update soon

Iam waiting

Love u❀️

Edited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   love u...amazing   update  dear...
am  happy  for  tasha  n   naku  recovering  scenes  r   chooo   sweet...
am  happyπŸ₯³am happyπŸ₯³am  happyπŸ₯³am happyπŸ₯³...
looking   fwd...

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RoseeeπŸ€— you are back with awesome part ,I am enjoying this a lot please fill next few updates with happy tasha πŸ˜³ which we are not able to see on show and coming to this update dutta taking nakuu to temple and repeated the same good , oh nakuu felt unconscious and hurt her head dutta feeling bad😳 no worry hope every things go fine, oh nakuu remembers  every thing scene by scene and her mumbles this scene was very well written dear I liked how you presented it and dutta sittin behind her oh finally tasha hug and no bounds for dutta happiness and what doctor going to say again?😭 hope nothing wrong again ,very nice part waiting for next partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!! i really missed reading such a superb SS... Thanx fr the PM dear... it is simply gr88888888 and simply fabulous... xactly how we LTL and MR fans would want LTL- 1 to proceed... jst rad all the seven steps in one go... awesome Rose really awesome... continue sooon... Do PM...