Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved 😉me first😆
Edited😉
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm...Loved the update ...🤗
Awww so finally Tasha Reunion😍It really bought joy of tears in my eyes😭...so emotional and beautiful yaar😉...Dutta and baaji are shock and sad to see her in this condition 😳...But Dutta"s Love will soon bring Her back to normal state ...can"t wait to see tasha romance ...u rocked it yaar...keep up the good work ...👏👍🏼...pls jaldi update karna...u take care and see ya around
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   nice  one  yaar...
tasha  r  back  at  PN  n  everybody  worry  for  their  naku  na...that  kinda  care  only  she  needed n  am  happy  that  she  got  her  love  back  n  yes  naku  in  this  condn  also  never  forget  his  saab...it  was really  touchy...loved  it...
looking  fwd...

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
U know it hurts so bad when i try to read this..coz we can never see this now...There was absolutely no need to bring things to this end but some ppl's ego...GRRR

Very sweetly written rose...Dutta's pain for nakku's condition was palpable..thanks for PM
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb!!!
Loved the update! 
She still knows what their relationship n he too knows how much she loves him*sigh*
Beautiful dear :)
Waiting eagle for the next part :)
Thanks for the PM Rose :D
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Beautifully written👏, She remembers him, that is most important for him, waiting for next part.😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb rose
love it😳
she still care for him a lot after all this.
hurt to read this but love that their relationship is stilll same❤️
really wonderful update
thanks for pm
waiting for next

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rose👍🏼,this part was really well written.Especially when nakku said to Roops-cute cute,i somehow had tears 😭.How i wish they had turn the story this way where Dutta is taking care of Nakku,but never mind,atleast we can imagine it thru ur SS.

Dutta's pain & finally realising that in their relation,he has always gained & now its his turn to return all the love & care to Nakku ,this part really touched my heart.

Will wait to see how innocent & mentally unstable Nakku is taken care by her soulmate Dutta.
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its getting better and better👏...Rose , you write it so wonderfully and beautifully. The best thing about your writing is that it always stays true to character. Which automatically signifies that every line/scene of SS is well thought. Tasha Love is so amazing and their pain is so heart wrenching. You have put that across brilliantly. Keep writing ...You are indeed a great writer.😊
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well written Rose👏👏, you brought up innocent nakuu very beautifully and dutta oh his dialogs and his situation of mind was very well showen by you loved both monologs of dutta they are very nice,most important thing for him is nakuu still remembers him and there relationship😳 and he thinks every .In their relationship it was always he who gained and she lost happily but now he would support and understand her something which he failed to do earlier. He had to do it not only for her sake but for himself as well. She was his heart and soul, he just couldn't live without her. These lines are awesome dear .Thanks for this dear.All ready waiting for next part😳 please jaldi update karo with Tasha😉
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb update Rose! very emotional..
she can forget anything but her saab! there love is deeper than the sea... even though she doesn't remember anyone but her subconscious is filled with only saab which could never be shunned no matter what..