|Pari's Corner 3|C| Mayur/Mausam/Arhi/Kriyansh: 49 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 53

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

@Sofia: Yes Sofia...Tongue I opened one.. heheLOL Thanks dear for the warm welcomeHug
I missed you alot..Big smile I know same here... reminds me of old times...Tongue Allright.. tht's gr8Wink Love yaHug

@Cherry: Allright sweety NPEmbarrassed Btw tht's one of my Fav Kash Scene... I miss it a lot... It'll be fun Working on it..Big smile

It's gonna be the three year anniversary Embarrassed so it'll be amazing to see your siggies on it
i'm just gonna go and hunt for the pics Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Pari's Corner 3|C| Mayur/Mausam/Arhi/Kriyansh: 49 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Post some more of the previous work, cz TinyPic has removed almost everything! :(

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Gosh gosh!
yay* u r bak pari.. uffic.. missed u and ur stuff a loaddzzz... simplyy adore ur work... now hope to see lotsa new stufff...=D 

keep rocking..:D

wowo asin sigg is just wowow.. kash stuff is so rocking! loving kritka's sig style.. just wowowo

Edited by -Zarwulicious- - 19 May 2011 at 8:43am

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
FABBB UPDATE PARU!!
MANEET ONES ARE FABBB!
ARSH SIGG IS GR8T!!
MONAYA ONE IS SOOO CUTE!!!
KRITIKA &ASIN ONES ARE GORGEOUS!!
ARJUHI&MAUSAM ONES ARE AWESOME!!
KEEP ROCKING!!!

TC
LOVEYOULOADZ
SOFIA
XXX
XXX

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

@-Rishx_KSG-: Lol thanks a lot dear for the WelcomeEmbarrassed Yes hopefully they will be... Its so nice to know my previous fans still recognize me TongueLOL I'm glad you liked the Kash one hunTongue Sure I will make KSG stuff as wellWink I know I liked the Asin one as well.Tongue Thanks again for the comments hun.

Your most welcome dear Big smile

yeahhh ur work was not to b Forgotten !! Day Dreaming LOL

aah waiting for ur new Updates now Big smile

Suggestion - Ksg and KaSh Big smile
pics will b given by angeldmg16 LOL

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
PARRIII!!

no this cannot be a temp thing!! please please please!!  imissed my jigari dost soo much Hug !! imiss our pulmonz talks and all ur creations! even after 1 year gap, you havent lost ur touch.your stillt he best!

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@Cherry: Aww I know that's gr8 to knowTongue They make a sizzling couple onscreenEmbarrassed I remember it being one of my fav Show when it started and then they jus ruined everything by changing the female leads like what three times??Angry But still it was a very nice show...Tongue and I would love to share my siggies with the fansWink

@-_AfridiMalik_-: Allright hun I will surely do thtEmbarrassed

@-Zarwulicious-: Yeshh I am back heheBig smile I missed all of you veryy much too...Hug Yes I also hope to share some new creative stufffLOLWink I'm glad you like emm hunTongue It was really nice to have you backEmbarrassed

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Sofia: Hehe Sofia I am very glad you likked my work..Big smile
You are like one my dearest friend who has stuck to me since the startWink
I really appreciate it my loveHug

@-Rishx_DMG-: Aww I'm glad that it isn'tBig smile hehe I am also waiting to make more and share em with you guysEmbarrassed Allright sweetySmile

@Jhanvi Di: Hehe Di, but what can I do the schedule gets really tight and it gets really hard to spare time for hereOuch I love to stay here too but it gets really hard especially last two years cuz it was my senior year and First year in collegeSleepy I Know same here, I miss those days like cats and dogs lolLOL You have come to Pulkit's FC more oftenTongue Awww that's like a really big complement from you.. Thank you so much... huggs* Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seri-desigrl05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top