Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 26javey26

awesome update

Thanks a lot hun😃
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

UPDATE
Ok guys so here it goes.. another Update😳
Also Please note that I expect you to use the siggy if you have suggested them and provided me their pictures because I really do not want to waste my time working on making them and see that you didn't even use them...🥱 

So Please kindly do not suggest if you won't be using them😳

NOTE: As you guys know I am a die heart fan of PULKIT SAMRAT and if you check his profile on IF it's suckishh..🤢 and his rank is like 256!!😡 So I just wanted to request all my viewers who likes my work to please comment on his profile and help me raise his rank. It's a request guys please help me do this...😭😭 Just one comment per day and I would really appreciate it. If you like my work then please visit his profile and leave a comment.😳 Thanks you very much...🤗
 http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/499/pulkit-samrat/ 

Ok I will hushh now and lets go on with the update..😆

Ian & Nina

Sanaya's New Show

Manav-Archana

Sukirti Kandpal aks Pia

D3's Kria and Reyansh.. 
OMG This showw is frekkinn awesome...I LOVE their couple and they have a sizzlin chemistry together... My new and latest Obsession😍
And Last but not the least.. MY all time FAVV😳 Pulkit and Mouni😉

Hope you enjoyed and Feel Free to use emm😉

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING AMAZING update yaar

Hayeee i was watching their First meeting yesterday, they make such a cute couple. I really hope the come back on screeen again,

Amazing work Pari.
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

AMAZING AMAZING update yaar

Hayeee i was watching their First meeting yesterday, they make such a cute couple. I really hope the come back on screeen again,

Amazing work Pari.

Thanks a lot Cherry🤗
Aww really?? I know they are just soo adorable together😳 I am like Fida over them since forever...🤪 
Same here.. I hope they come back onscreen again😳 would be such a delight to watch them😍
Thanks again for the comment😃
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zarwulicious-

soooper hawtt update

Thanks a ton Zarwa😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

Thanks a lot Cherry🤗
Aww really?? I know they are just soo adorable together😳 I am like Fida over them since forever...🤪 
Same here.. I hope they come back onscreen again😳 would be such a delight to watch them😍
Thanks again for the comment😃

My pleasure Pari, i adore them yaar, they were my fav couple in Kyunki, i adore this siggie, i hope the come on screen. There was the pic of them on valentines day, it was adorable. Are they dating? I swear i heard they were, they were just adorable.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!!!!Love it a lot. Each and every sig is amazing. You've done an awesome job on them. The first Ian Nina ones is awesome. Love the second on a lot too. The Sanz-Barun one rocks too. Love the Sanz one a lot. The style and colouring is amazing. The Suku one is gorgeous. You've done a fab job on it. The Pulkit Mouni one too. If I'm not mistaken you've merged it and its really good. The rest rock too.