Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

@-Rishx_KSG-: Lol thanks a lot dear for the Welcome😳 Yes hopefully they will be... Its so nice to know my previous fans still recognize me 😛😆 I'm glad you liked the Kash one hun😛 Sure I will make KSG stuff as well😉 I know I liked the Asin one as well.😛 Thanks again for the comments hun.

Your most welcome dear 😃

yeahhh ur work was not to b Forgotten !! 😍 😆

aah waiting for ur new Updates now 😃

Suggestion - Ksg and KaSh 😃
pics will b given by angeldmg16 😆

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PARRIII!!

no this cannot be a temp thing!! please please please!!  imissed my jigari dost soo much 🤗 !! imiss our pulmonz talks and all ur creations! even after 1 year gap, you havent lost ur touch.your stillt he best!
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
@Cherry: Aww I know that's gr8 to know😛 They make a sizzling couple onscreen😳 I remember it being one of my fav Show when it started and then they jus ruined everything by changing the female leads like what three times??😡 But still it was a very nice show...😛 and I would love to share my siggies with the fans😉

@-_AfridiMalik_-: Allright hun I will surely do tht😳

@-Zarwulicious-: Yeshh I am back hehe😃 I missed all of you veryy much too...🤗 Yes I also hope to share some new creative stufff😆😉 I'm glad you like emm hun😛 It was really nice to have you back😳
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
@Sofia: Hehe Sofia I am very glad you likked my work..😃
You are like one my dearest friend who has stuck to me since the start😉
I really appreciate it my love🤗

@-Rishx_DMG-: Aww I'm glad that it isn't😃 hehe I am also waiting to make more and share em with you guys😳 Allright sweety😊

@Jhanvi Di: Hehe Di, but what can I do the schedule gets really tight and it gets really hard to spare time for here I love to stay here too but it gets really hard especially last two years cuz it was my senior year and First year in college🥱 I Know same here, I miss those days like cats and dogs lol😆 You have come to Pulkit's FC more often😛 Awww that's like a really big complement from you.. Thank you so much... huggs* 🤗
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Cherry: Aww I know that's gr8 to know😛 They make a sizzling couple onscreen😳 I remember it being one of my fav Show when it started and then they jus ruined everything by changing the female leads like what three times??😡 But still it was a very nice show...😛 and I would love to share my siggies with the fans😉

God chicka, don't even get me started on the annoying changes, i've sat there for ages thinking, W*F. And miss KaSh sooo much yaar, they made everything sooo magical to watch, it would be amazing to see them back on screen again.

Btw Zahra just uploaded all the pics of the white dream sequence: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1621083?pn=75 

and this has all the KaSh pics from each scene they've done, and if you scroll down into the sub albums, u'll be able to find pics from white dream sequence and many other scenes too Embarrassed : https://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss118/KaranShilpaMoments/ 
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heya Pari :)
Welcome back to IF
how do u feel coming back loving ur creations
ur Maaneet Designs are Hottt love lovveee them
:)

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back pari.. i loved your and unnati's work.. you guys make such wonderful stuff.. 🤗waiting for your update :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Pari. It's been a LONG time!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Sofia: Hehe Sofia I am very glad you likked my work..😃

You are like one my dearest friend who has stuck to me since the start😉
I really appreciate it my love🤗

Ur Most welcome u deserve it alll🤗👏👏
Paruuu thisss meaaans a lottt🤗🤗🤗
You have and always will be ones of my closeee friendsss🤗
*HUGS* LOVE YOUALWAYSSS X🤗🤗🤗
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
@Cherry: Same here.. it would be a delight to see them onscreen again😛 allright thanks for the links.. I'll see what I can do😉

@SamPari: Hey Sam, It feels awesome to be back and thanks a lot for the compliments😳

@Sano: Thanks a lot hun.. I am glad you did😳

@Jenny: Thanks a lot Di.. I know Its been really long 😳

@Sofia: Same here..😃 Means a lot to have a friend like u😉 Love ya too