Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant in a Hot Music Video MQ video link added (Page 3)

Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
yes me too saw tht song... album name is ek ladki shabnam jaisi...
song is really very hot...
he is luking awesome very hawt... luv him yaar... me too trying to search a link bt unable to find :)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
ohhh...this was sooo non-anant. ...i mean...my goddd...i dont know.BlushingBlushing...haha...i was wondering if anant turned out to be like this...the look on buadadi...ROFLROFL..well...shaheer in this avatar was totally unexpected...i mean i have seen him as a kid...a bit more jubilient and pyar mein pagal type...but this...was a total shocker for me...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi2013

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
OMG!!
Someone please post the HQ Link!! I want to make an avi!!Day Dreaming
rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Pls koi better quality ka link post karo...plz!
I am in the USA..i dont get any music channels here..Ouch
-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i also hd seen the vid and was Shocked want to share it with u guys but its already posted so thought to commentEmbarrassed he was looking hot but the videoBlushingBlushing it make me blush and i was wondring is this SHaheer the sharif bachha??Shockedand then thought is there any possibility to see something similar to it in navyaWinkLOLBlushing
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

ohhh...this was sooo non-anant. ...i mean...my goddd...i dont know.BlushingBlushing...haha...i was wondering if anant turned out to be like this...the look on buadadi...ROFLROFL..well...shaheer in this avatar was totally unexpected...i mean i have seen him as a kid...a bit more jubilient and pyar mein pagal type...but this...was a total shocker for me...Shocked

ya i dont think i'l ever watch this video in front of my mom...she will get a shock of her life..ROFL...wow that video made my stomach jolt!Ouchin a weird way...
_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
i can't believe that this is the kiddish boy anant...the video is damn hot...anant is looking different and too hot in this video...the video is shocking and anant is too bold in this video!!ShockedEmbarrassed
jays2010 Newbie
jays2010
jays2010

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hey all
i  m new here
here's the link to the videos...damn hot video and nice song

http://www.youtube.com/user/VenusMovies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index