dont see sameer as dev see him as maan's brother

momloveme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i too agree with all of u tht geet shuld behave like this with dev. but pl i req u dont see sameer as a dev culprit. he is nice actor . see him as maan's another brother thts way we can forgive dev and also like geet and maan's behaviour towards him. geet forgive him bcoz he save maan's life and she wants to restart her life if she always remember her old days thn how can she starts up her new life with maan. she also behave with dev like her brother in law not the person who ruined her life.

maan 's behaviour towards dev bcoz of geet he also feel tht if he and geet forgive dev thn and only thn thy can move in their life.

according to me this dev and nandini track is quite good,. i love amritsar track.

dev  and nandini's love track may be interesting no matter succed or not thts diff issue. but atleast we can enjoy our maan and geet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anks_ams thumbnail
agree with u:)
ankita:)
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Yah, I agree with geet forgiving dev bcz  she has noticed a positive nature developed in dev . she has already proved herself innocent in whatever happened. sending him to jail for simply for 3to5 years without any change in his behavior would be  a waste. He is not hard code criminal.He is agood  man with bad choices which has made him to do such  a worst crime for which he is regretting.He want geet  & maan tobe happy for that he is ready to bear any thing.       
airplanes4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, HOT Samir Sharma❤️ is way to go to be the character Dev. I think I even have forgotten Dev used to be in the show and what he did because Samir brought in a total different person. But he is sooo cute so all is well 😳!!!!!!!!
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: airplanes4evr

I agree with you, HOT Samir Sharma❤️ is way to go to be the character Dev. I think I even have forgotten Dev used to be in the show and what he did because Samir brought in a total different person. But he is sooo cute so all is well 😳!!!!!!!!

I AGREE
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I like Samir

He's a good actor and the way he portrays Dev is awesome. Ok so the character Dev made mistakes but he repentented and now that everything is fine between Maan and Geet its only fair that thngs are ok between them and Dev as well. Plus im liking the way Geet is treating him as her devar. i mean there hasnt been and sister-in-law interaction things between her and Annie properly. they were more like sisters/friends. This new approach to the Dev and Geet relationship is good. Now theres no baggage and they can get on in life. Plus Samir has just the best expressions ever. 

Lately when i watch Geet, aside from the awesome Gurmeet-Drashti chemistry and their scenes i look forward to the Mamaji-Lucky scenes and now the scenes with Dev in there as well

Also i think one other character needs to be noticed...Lachchi. In Delhi nobody talked back to Maan or acted superior to him. Everyone was scared of him. In Amritsar Lachchi's behaviour towards Maan is just great. I love how she has a little fight with him. And yesterday's chor-chor scene was great!!