Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

23/5/11 Promo:Mit Rahi Hai LOC Pictures Page 3

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
23rd May 2011 Promo:Weakling Aur Dazzling Ki Mit Rahi Hai LOC

The screen is divided into 6 boxes. On right side we have Reyaansh, Sharon and Vicky and on opposite to them are Kria, Swayum and Vicky. The two boxes come close. Voice over says Weakling Aur Dazzling ki mit rahi hai LOC. Sharon is dancing with Swayum, Reyaansh and Kria are too close whereas Vicky is making Neha drink something. They show rest dazzling and weakling doing close dance. Voiceover says "Sab ulta seedha toh nahin ho raha ya phir ye bole ke sab seedha seedha ho raha hai" Kria is looking at Reyaansh both are lost while Swayum is getting close to Sharon while Pehla Nasha music plays. Looks like lot of them got drunk and Swayum part in the end seems to be a dream sequence.

Apart from this there were three other promo where Reyaansh, Kria and Sharon asks viewers to join them in party that will start from 23rd May.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Shruti* - 19 May 2011 at 1:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanacrystalhrtmadhurya_ch-Swetha-surbhi_005BilliCat.CoffeeAddictAnother-World100littledevilsAasthahereradtChocoholicAnamkhushixyipeeNaughtynattyMariaa.RDXSilentWishesX.Nabi.

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
wow...!!!! thanks a lot shru for these promo linksHug
i see all of them nowEmbarrassed n den download demDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Swetha I loved how Vicky is looking at Neha and completely lost in her. Remember how Vicky was telling Reyaansh whatever name you call a girl they will stay musibat only and here he can't take his eyes off Neha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20-Swetha-CoffeeAddictXSilentWishesX.Nabi.

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Swetha I loved how Vicky is looking at Neha and completely lost in her. Remember how Vicky was telling Reyaansh whatever name you call a girl they will stay musibat only and here he can't take his eyes off Neha.
ya... ur right shruBig smile 
vicky was so much lost in nehaEmbarrassed
reyaansh-kria so closeDay Dreaming ufff... i'm dead yaarEmbarrassed

jst 1 Q shru... how cum sharon is not jealous wen reyaansh-kria r so closeConfused...? i belive she doesnt like the very sight of kria...LOL 
n Swayum is so close to sharon...Shocked is  definately a dream... well dis couple getting so close was funny to me..LOL

Muks20

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i think vicky's playin a game...  i don't think voh itni jaldi sudar sakta hai!

cant wait for next week!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

CoffeeAddict

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Swetha:Rey-Kria seems to be alone somewhere. Bcoz we saw rest dancing but these two were shown in some different place.

brainychild:That's tricky bcoz that won't go with his character. The Vicky we have seen from beginning till now more than himself he cares about Rey's reputation and playing game with Neha doesn't fit in with his character acc to me. He would be seeing Neha first time in that avatar and that might have come as a shocker. About he making Neha drink I am not sure how will that scene be shown. Only time will answer our questions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch-Swetha-CoffeeAddict

Anshi_1692 Goldie
Anshi_1692
Anshi_1692

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Sharon, Vicky and Neha look like they r drunk...
That might also be the reason for their behavior with each other...
I love Vicky with Neha if that happens...Wink

Edited by Anshika_1692 - 19 May 2011 at 1:11am

CoffeeAddict

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
^^Anishka:Yes Vicky and Neha do look drunk esp Neha so others apart from Rey, Kria, Swayum and Sharon.Now if this drunk thing was a plan laid looks like it backfired badly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Anshi_1692CoffeeAddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index