Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Ohhh goodness...I always end up having goosebumps while reading this fathima...wish nivren had one scn similar like this in the show...😆...keep it up..nw Viren in Paris...great

with Nivi and Viren in Paris even the romantic place doesn't seem so romantic.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Fathima I am loving ur scenes,   So romantic really Good, Look forward to the next scene Dear please continue writing,
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg omg blush blush. fathima this was sooo romantic. I was blushing like mad reading this, it was too good. Wish we could get this in the show. Loved it. Really looking forward for the next scene
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Oh Fathima I am loving ur scenes, So romantic really Good, Look forward to the next scene Dear please continue writing,

Thanks dear i will try and add more romance
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamina1010

Omg omg blush blush. fathima this was sooo romantic. I was blushing like mad reading this, it was too good. Wish we could get this in the show. Loved it. Really looking forward for the next scene

Thanks dear and well I was blushing too
daffodils06 thumbnail
that was awsom sweety..luvd dis scene to d core..a very big hug to u sweety..waiting to go to paris with nivren..
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW fathi u crossed the limit of romanticness today do update soon im like shivering at this moment it was damn romantic n loved it till the last letter!!!
dyhardfan thumbnail
Fathima you are just killing me with such awesome scenes... I'm in NivRen dreamland:) so romantic and passionate scene. I can seriously imagine KinHa in this scene... You are just the best in writing these romantic scenes. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next one:)
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daffodils06

that was awsom sweety..luvd dis scene to d core..a very big hug to u sweety..waiting to go to paris with nivren..

A big hug back and yes I loved it too
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

WOW fathi u crossed the limit of romanticness today do update soon im like shivering at this moment it was damn romantic n loved it till the last letter!!!

Thanks dear I blushed whilebi wrote it