Baby Hua Thab Bhi Pyar Waisa! - part 37 updated - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜›Hey Everyone! I read your comments on the previous scene and found out that it was a bit too short in the romantic part so I will extend the romantic parts in all my new scenes. Yes agreed there will be no fights between our sweet jodi NIVREN. Its sad that it is ending!!! 

I did say that Nivi would be in trouble but I have moved it to the start of the next scene as it fitted with the storyline- Sorry!!!πŸ˜”

Part 17:

Nivi and Viren had gone shopping again. Viren gripped onto her hand firmly and she shied when they went past anyone. Viren was going to make up for all the time lost so he had taken to the new mall which was very big in size. She looked around some shops with the babies in their pram sleeping adorably. Viren took her to some shops and they purchased many things not only for themselves but even for the kids.

Viren slowly guided her to an ice cream parlour he had seen when returning up. It was a romantic shop and so for each table there were candles present. The candle lights illuminated the table. He ordered a table for two and slowly took her there. He ordered a vanilla double scooped ice cream. He and Nivi had agreed to eat one ice cream cone together. Soon the ice cream arrived. She licked it and he did too, They were both staring into each others eyes dreaming and drooling. Once in a while their noses would touch and Nivi's heart would skip a beat. Soon the ice cream disappeared. He took a tissue and slowly wiped Nivi's lips. Her breathing came rapid.

"bohot sweet thi na Ice cream ab mujhe kuch spicy cheez chahiye" he said looking at some of her lipstick on her tissue. She blushed saying Viren yeh garr nahi hai. But Viren was Viren and he now was coming closer and closer. She gripped onto the seat and closed her eyes when she felt her lips brush his. It could have been minutes before they let go. Nivi was red now and she couldn't look into his eyes.😳He slowly grabbed both her hands and kissed it and said chale but Nivi stopped him. "oh toh aur romance karne ka irada hai" he said as he sat back down again, "nahi tumhare moo pe joh lipstick laga hai usse nickalne ka irade hai" she said and they both laughed.

He held her hand and led her down a staircase. She didn't understand where they were going but it was a small stage and there were plenty of couples there. It was a competition for couples and Viren had signed them up for it. Nivi was refusing to do the game but Viren said that he loved his wife so much and he wanted to prove it to all. she agreed to keep his heart and was taking a seat. The winner would be able to stay in a hotel for some nights. The hall was decorated with hearts and roses. There were heart baloons floating around and each table had a nice candle light.

The first game was to a questionnaire. All the wives were questionned about their husbands and the host collected their answers while the husband were sitting in a separate room where they wouldn't be able to hear anything. There were five questions. Nivi shied when asked about the first replied the first meeting thinking back to the day when she was clinging on the bridge. The next was his favourite dish and she replied that it was khaajar ka halwa. After that it was where she declared she loved him and she replied smiling that it was at the bus stop. What was her first present and she shied before saying abouquetof roses. The final question was one thing she would never change about her husband and that would be his surprising nature. After they had answered the questions. The husbands were asked the same questions and Nivi clapped in joy as Viren got each question correct. There was another jodi too and they were the only other pair to make it to the next round.

The next round was to sing for their wives. Viren sang beatifully...<font color="#0000ff"></font>the song tere bina so well that the judges gave him a standing ovation. Nivi's eyes were filled with tears to see the love Viren had for her. The other pair did well too and now both pairs points were going neck to neck. The final round was what would determine the winner. All the other couples cheered for them and Nivi kept an eye on the children every time.

The last game was very unexpected. It was a challenge for the men that they would have their wives name tatooed. Nivi refused pulling on Viren's sleeve to refuse and not to do it. He replied, "main tumhare liye kuch bhi kar saktha hoon". She watched with pain filled eyes as Viren had her name tatooed. The other lead man was arguing with his wife saying he'd rather quit. Nivi ran up the stage and embraced Viren, she was crying and Viren consoled her that it didn't hurt as much as seeing her cry in this way. She couldn't control herself she was so madly in love. She traced her name on his arm and kissed it saying I love you Viren.

The judges presented a wonderful trophy to Viren and a crown and bouquet to Niveditha but the winning didn't make her as proud as it did to be standing as Viren's wife. They had won a holiday to Goa where they would have a wondeful time.

Sorry about not making the scene too romantic but I promise you will love the next one. I had written it in a hurry and not really planned it too much. Next up - Nivren in a swimming pool!!!😳

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
Omg love Viren... He never waste any time. Thanks so much dear. Always look forward for your scenes... Good luck with the studying:)
Fathima as usual ur scenes were so romantic.  Please try to make big one πŸ˜‰  and i want nivren's romance disturbed by their babies as they might have grown bit (Atleast 6-9 months) and would have started crawling...and they can come inbetween them when they romance...πŸ˜†  Hope we get some scenes like that FAthima...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Fathima as usual ur scenes were so romantic.  Please try to make big one πŸ˜‰  and i want nivren's romance disturbed by their babies as they might have grown bit (Atleast 6-9 months) and would have started crawling...and they can come inbetween them when they romance...πŸ˜†  Hope we get some scenes like that FAthima...

Definately, the babies are only a month old now and the next track I am planning is the romance at the hotel with swimming pool scenes and then I could take a leap and give you that scene. Loved the idea!
Viren with a tatoo omg. I can't wait for the next scene. Want lots of romance.
Thanks fathima
Yr scene was cute and romantic but u said in the last part tht nivi will be in trouble and the fight action all tht,so wen is tht cuming? Edited by sweet123455 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet123455

Yr scene was cute and romantic but u said in the last part tht nivi will be in trouble and the fight action all tht,so wen is tht cuming?

Yes dear I am planning to have a small fight scene between bhaiji's men and viren as they were
Disturbing nivi and that will be in the start of the next scene !!!
wow fathima ur scenes r amazing...very romantic and cute too...expecting more and more romance...thanks for the pm sorry i couldnt comment earlier...i cant wait to read the swimming pool sceneπŸ˜‰
love it fathima y dont u ryt all these scenes in one bunch n mail it to CTs or Rs so that they can get n idea nhow romance is done n how we want our Nivren to be
Love u fr doing so much fr us frm dragging us out of the misery n giving these romantic lingering scenes!!!
n can i ask u sumfin fathi if this is wat u ryt in hurry cant w8 to read wat u ryt in concentration lol love u mannn u r awwsumm!!!