Baby Hua Thab Bhi Pyar Waisa! - part 37 updated - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! I am back and well the day has not been so good for me so I am going to make it better by seeing all you guys reading my scene. Here goes:

People ask me why I stopped at the most romantic part. Well the truth is that I shiver myself writing it down. But this time I will continue on...

Part 15:

"Nahi, Viren main nahi aarahi hoon" Nivi replied. Viren had asked her for two hours of her time to spend with him but here she is refusing to go just because he said that they were going alone without the children. It had been some weeks since the babies were born and after their shower they had each been busy in their own way and Viren had finally had some time off and he wanted to spend it with her but she didn't like the idea of leaving the children.

After an hour of assurance from Divya, VD and Ys Nivi was prepared to leave with Viren. She was wearing a bright red salwaar just to back up the romantic atmosphere. After kissing the children goodbye, Viren guided her to the car and soon they were off. After a while of driving Viren turned on the radio to break the silence. And the song tum mile was playing. They looked into each others eyes and Nivi felt that the song was really true for their lives. 

Some time later they had arrived to the place and Viren tied a blindfold around her eyes. Nivi said "Viren yeh kay kar rahe ho" "Ssshhh" he whispered the sound sent goosebumps down her body. She waited when she felt him guiding her she let herself follow where he was going. Viren turned around the corner and let out a gasp when he saw the cruise boat that he had ordered for them. He had seen the advertisement in the magazine some time time ago and had decided then and there that he would take Nivi here. The boat was along the harbour and their was no one in near sight apart from the man who was their helper. 

He nodded to the man waiting for his reply. Then after they were on their own, he lifted Nivi in his arms and began to climb the stairs. "Viren yeh tum kya kar rahe ho" she argued but he replied "kuch nahi bas patni ko haat mein uta kar jaa rahe hoon" She kept quiet knowing that he would not let her down. He slowly let her down and let her face the moon light before untying her eyes.

She was amazed at the moon and said "bohot khubsoorat hai na" but he replied "nahi, tumse badkar kuch bhi khubsoorat nahi ho saktha" She hsied and he turned her around and she noticed the beautiful candle light dinner setting and then she shrieked. "Viren hum boat par hein" he smiled and put his hands around her neck saying "haan hium do hours ke liye round jaa rahe hain". "Nahi Viren mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai, please hum nahi chalenge" But he reassured her that there was nothing to be scared about with one line. "menin hoon na". She agreed and he said "jab bhi tumhe dar lage phir tum mujhe kas ke pakad lena". 

He took a rose out of his poet and gave it to her. She shied and as her heart began to beat she took the rose but he didn't give it to her. Instead he rubbed it along the forehead, cheeks and her neck. She shivered and closed her eyes. He raised her chin and came closer. The breeze blew and lifted her hair. She looked beautiful he thought. The boat roared to life and Nivi got scared as she hugged him and he smiled pulling her closer. 

It could have been a while before Nivi backed up and still she was gripping on to his hand firmly. Her cheeks where blossoming and he loved it. She looked outside the boat and saw the reflection of her face. She felt the wind pick up and felt chills down her face. It was cold and she rubbed her hands. Viren noticed this and took off his jacket before closing it around her. Nivi was thankful to him and she put it on. 

He pulled her foreward and took out a packet from his pocket. It was a box and she opened to see a beautiful bangle each with red roses at each joint and she loved it. She thanked him but he said that there was no need for thanks between a husband and wife. She shied and he slowly took her hand and lead her to the table where dinner had been laid out for them. They fed each other and each time Nivi and Viren shared an eye lock. 

Viren switched on the radio nearby and the soothing soft melody and he offered his hand. Her heart fluttered as she accepted it at the danced very slowly and cautiously. Each time the waves swashed against the boat Nivi would tighten her grip around Viren and he was enjoying it. He slowly grooved round seeing Nivi's beautiful eyes shine in the moon light. Viren stopped and Nivi stopped too as the dance as far as he was concerned was too boring. 

So he decided to rise up the level of romance.He crawled his hand on Nivi's back and she shivered at his touch. Her breating became more rapid. She cold her eyes as she felt Viren's hand move up and down on her back. Then he lifted her chin and came closer and now they were inches apart from each other. Their noses touching and Viren waited for her to respond but she didn't. So he took the advantage and traced each part of her face. She was drowning in his love and she gripped on to him firmly. He traced his lips on her ears and her stomach fluttered. He kissed her slowly and passionately along her neck and Nivi was now flattened. She moved in his grasp and he came back to look at her face and kissed her on her cheeks before finally tasting her lips. She forgot how to breath. Her heart was beating at a rapid pace. 

Finally their lips parted and when a phone call arived Nivi reminded Viren that they had to get back and he didn't mind after all he had got the romance he needed. 

Next up - rain sequence

wawww kya scene hai omg love it really ...i really wait for next scene ... keep up gud work jann ...really love it
Love it the way u portrayed Nivi's shyness viren's mischevious romance love it all...
fathima u just mesmerized me .Now ill keep thinking more abt their romance n will not be able to study fr my IGCSE examz btw guys pray fr me n wish me luck!!
But loved it like hell do continue cant w8 fr the rain!!
marjawa bheegi bheegi ratein!!!!
Oh Dear sooo romantic, U r just tooo Good Dear, Please continue writing Dear, will wait for ur next scene and that too a rain sequence, Oh wow, do send me dear, Will look forwardt to it
[QUOTE=krazzy4NiVren] Love it the way u portrayed Nivi's shyness viren's mischevious romance love it all...
fathima u just mesmerized me .Now ill keep thinking more abt their romance n will not be able to study fr my IGCSE examz btw guys pray fr me n wish me luck!!
But loved it like hell do continue cant w8 fr the rain!!
marjawa bheegi bheegi ratein!!!!
[/QUOTE

Hey u do ig's too well let me tell u that I had my phy exam today and I definitely didn't like it
Beautiful and full of romance. I dont know when we get to see those romantic scene on CCBM but this is definitely going to help in mean time. Great Job!!
Originally posted by chandmeinchupi

me too it sucked lol..but dont wry ppl like us will thrash the threshlod down!!!
btw wich skool????

OMGG Fatima just came ol n read ur scene , Wowww 2 sizzling n so romantic . Don't hav words . Viren is such a BADMASH n Nivi is so asusual shy , Oh i lovv my Nivren yaar . lovelyyy .

Can'tt waittt for d rain sequence . Update soon . Will b watingg . n Do PM me .
Omg I'm speechless... Sooo romantic. Love NivRen. You are a great writer dear. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next part. Please make Nivi wear a black transparent sari in the rain sequence...:)
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Omg I'm speechless... Sooo romantic. Love NivRen. You are a great writer dear. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next part. Please make Nivi wear a black transparent sari in the rain sequence...:)
i agree just imagine nivi she will luk fabulous!!!