Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!! (Page 7)

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

This story is all about Nivi and Sid's connection. The message is no one can separate them no matter what. From the beginning Radha/Kirshna showed...I am a Christian... but I know RK is millions of god and I respect for that matter. RK's message clearly states that they are inseparable they can always feel each others pain. This is the reason why... people are saying no one can understand Nivi but Sid. Viren may have Nivi in his bedroom but he will never find that true happiness with Nivi because her heart always longing for somewhere else. This may be the punishment for him for the rest of his life. CC will never ever see a true happiness in her son's life. I have seen tons of movies in my life but I never have seen anything like this...this is unique. Nivi is also stubborn in nature. Rule number one is not to do great things in haste another...not to act at a distance, when you can come near. Siddharth tried but Nivi failed!

I can see the weakness...loop holes... but I respect the man behind this master mind!

I won't be able to watch this for a month have to go out of country...work related. @kavilanand I like your idea too...Nivi loosing her memory and will remember only Sidharth and Dwitha...good idea...I don't mine Siddharth leaving but can't bear him leaving this little one behind. If he does I want him to take the Dwitha with him. You guys get in touch with me If he leaves I will track him down and make him happy...my parents know i am crazy about him.LOLLOL He is handsome!Smile

Weii written Dear..Being Christian U understand so much about this sublime and divine love of Radha KrishnaClap
yeah this is a real unique story..love story Of putul and Siddharth...Viren and Niveditha happened becoz of Nivis choice but sid putul happened becoz of Destiny
Once NT dadi had said U have to see which route is right...the route which U have chosen NIvi ...OR..The route which God has chosen!! I still remember that scene so well...So what God chose for her Only will happen ultimately...Who knows by the time u come back Sid will not be the lonely handsome widower any moreWinkI like him single and ready to mingle...But lets see what happens
Love how u write ..keep in touch...Will PM the good news when it happens...

Edited by himabindu05 - 20 May 2011 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenoncottencandykavianandshaf13shelly_nair

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

I watched a little part of the show yesterday. Chanchal is so evil, she tortured a baby (few days old) by removing the blanket and then let the cool air enter the room by opening the window (mind it, Shimla is a cold place).Chanchal herself could feel the cold, as was shown by her expression.The baby was crying her heart out for help, and that "pukaar" was heard only by her aunt Nivedita and father Siddharth, both of them came running, as they could feel the child needs help.Noone could feel that the baby is being tortured by exposing to cold.This is heart to heart connection with the baby.

Its not necessary for Nivedita- Siddharth to reunite and I dont know whether it can be an option. Nivedita is married with Viren with all his goodness as well as shortcomings. Viren's insecurity will pop throughout the life-time, in some way or other. Nivedita has to be carefully deal with him, so that his insecurity does not make him vulnerable again.

I'ld definitely be glad if Rajan Shahiji at least show justice in the form that all the truths come out, whether Chanchal's lie, Hemlata's manipulations, Jawahar's schemes right from beginning.
Yes dear..That is what all of us want eventually..Too much injustice and manipulations have been done...RS has to give all that aproper conclusion!!
Other wise us watching this serial..giving it time and our precious thoughtsSmilewill all go in vain...
CC is the worst character ...She is such a cold woman..wonder such women really exist!
She did not leave that small baby too..she had to torture that innocent  cutie pie!! this baby is really So cute and makes such cute faces...No wonder Nivi is crazy about this bundle of Joy!! I love babies and i was really obsessed with my nephew when he was a baby..So i know how easy it is to get attached like that!!
This serial however it is does show some realistic situations...Niveditha is right in her own way and Viren too...Its natural to get bugged if u had a wife obsessing after  ur Brothers Kid..
But for Nivi Both Siddharth and Divya Mean a lot..she loved both of them...she had sacrificed her happiness for them to be happy...And her Di died Her death..How heartwrenching it must be for her to see this baby and its father totally losing the nurture and care only awoman can provide..
To day i could see Nivi feel for Siddharths loneliness ..the way his room was in shambles and he could not find his things... and the way both of them realised that big Void Divya has left in their lives...very realistically portrayed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenoncottencandykavianandshaf13

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey everone..whts up???
I was hoping some new article would have come upConfusedmay be we have to really think twice before believing these articles...todays epi really didnt indicate anything at all!
@ himabindu and Cottencandy. and \shelly..thanks for liking my Bollywood fanatasy. of Nivis AmnesiaLOLIt looks really too farfetched But not unlikelyWink
I am feeling quite happy with how things are moving becoz as @SAI has also mentioned and Shelly too Justice is the only thing which has to happen in this serial...And i feel time is nearing...so i am relly looking forward to whatever twist awaits us.

I am reading alot of anonymous posts ...so we should be weary of them and not raise our hopes based on them,,,,I too get carried away at times..RS has driven us to this...we have no choice but wait and see.. how justice will be done andhow cc and jawahar will be punished.

Edited by kavianand - 20 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenoncottencandyshelly_nairshaf13

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
kavi and shelley

you remembered meSmile! I am so honoured! I dont log in so much, except once a week to check my inbox. Also, I get a lot of virus and malware from IF site, dont understand why and if its the same for others.I dont want my laptop to crash at this juncture.

I am fine, very busy with life and career. Regarding CCBM, no clue, except sometime pals keep me updated. Had started watching Chandragupta Maurya, but no time even for that. Life/Career has entered a very rush period for me, making full utilisation of that.Smile...Really worth spending time there.

hope you all are doing well...take care

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

kavi and shelley

you remembered meSmile! I am so honoured! I dont log in so much, except once a week to check my inbox. Also, I get a lot of virus and malware from IF site, dont understand why and if its the same for others.I dont want my laptop to crash at this juncture.

I am fine, very busy with life and career. Regarding CCBM, no clue, except sometime pals keep me updated. Had started watching Chandragupta Maurya, but no time even for that. Life/Career has entered a very rush period for me, making full utilisation of that.Smile...Really worth spending time there.

hope you all are doing well...take care
OMG OMG!! I am sooo happy to see U Bani..Missed U like Crazzzy..I dont have word to express how happy i am to see U!!
CCBM is as It is But the Forum Has become dead without U atleast For Me...Miss Ur analysis and witty comments and Ur partnership with BAhar...PLease Do keep posting ..Dont go Away like this...
So many things are coming up now..Need ur expert analysis to prevent us from drifting away!welcome back!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonshelly_nairshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hey kavitha m so happy yaar Tongue

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
but cottencandy ccbm in ending on 29th may u will not watch it u r going CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandy

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

but cottencandy ccbm in ending on 29th may u will not watch it u r going CryCryCry
Hello Shaf! I am Isabella. You can call me Bella. I am going to Ireland this time. I heard its ending but I did know on 29th. We have DVR so my parents can tape it for me. I will be able to communicate with my Nivarth's if time permits but I won't be able to view the video. Smile

RemyaMenonkavianandshaf13

Go to top