Putul and Niveditha!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavianand

Each time we are targetted By the Rs and Team and We are given some kind of scenes where we start to think that Sid putul can be possible and then heartlessly they change the track...Now we have to just leave this story to take its ultimate trip to justice...So we shall hope but not at the cost of Nivi being vandalised or Siddharth being bashed up..I cannot take it!! U know how they bashing up Our Nivi In the starplus Site...Itso horrible...I feel so sad when i see Nivaarth love being vandalised like that...I hate it...They are very close to me heart ..Their love means alot to me  ...and i would love to keep it alive in my heart...Saawarein Piya will never be forgotten...

yup i know i have read comments there they bash nivi n sid alot i too hate it 😡

i know that v nivarth fans are targetted time to time by RS n team but wht i can say is that story belongs to sid nivi n it will only end on sid nivi...it was it is n it will be their story only i just hope v r not fooled again 😭

reunion of sid nivi is the only justice to dis beautiful love story
have u read my comments on star plus site ??

Kahan Gayi Meri PUTUL??This was the question  aheart broken Siddharth asked Niveditha when she accused him of stalking her and making her life hell...She also told him ''PUTUL is dead and will never come back..U killed her trust ..her love and her hopes"This was avery powerful dialogue and shows that Putul can actullay never die..she lurks deep inside her conciousness...She needs justice...Viren stood under a tree and witnessed this whole thing and smirked...And now he will repent for that..That doesnt mean he will lose  NIveditha But he will encounter PUTUL for the very first time!!!
I have been thinking the whole night and asked myself what exactly do i want as a NivaArth fan?Will i really enjoy If Viren Sacrifices and Nivi goes back to SId...NO ...Not At All...It is not about commiting adultery...It is about Justice...
Divya dying is a very strong purpose for this to happen...What NT dadi said Is 100% true..Nivi has accepted Viren...NIveditha belongs to Viren...Niveditha took those pheres with Viren and she will abide by them..
For Me PUTUL represent that part of Niveditha which belonged only and only to siddharth..it was PUTUL who took vows with him..it was PUTUL who loved him whole heartedly..It was PUTUL who sacrificed her innocent love for her Sister...and her happiness...And she always wanted Siddharth also to be happy...which incidentally did not happen!!!
Niveditha can never belong to Siddharth...Putul can never belong to Viren...Putul lives in niveditha ...Niveditha has buried her Deep inside...No one exactly knows what PUTUL desired except Siddharth...Only Putul can bring out the truth of CC!!
Now with all this twists ..they will ony make sure that Viren witnesses and has aglimpse of PUTUL...It will be atemporary phase...But i think that is the only way CC will be exposed...
I dont know how But Niveditha will get PUTUl out for one last time and justice will be done...
Dwitha will bring out Putul in her...That is what Divya would have wanted...
Siddharth will never break his kid brothers marriage..Never...Nor does he crave for Niveditha...For him his memories of his Putul are enough...He knows PUTUL will always love him and belong to him...No matter what
Viren will definitely try to unite Siddharth and Niveditha...Becoz him becoming a hero from Anti hero has to serve its purpose...
This New girl entry is all just to spice up the epis i think...So my NivaArth fans i lknow all of us are thinking OF Sid PUTUL and IT will HAppen But it will only bring out the best in siddharth niveditha and Viren...
The ultimate sacrifice...AS akhilha and Bani had once suggested will be made by Siddharth only...he will place BAby Dwitha in NIvrens hand and walk away...That is the only fair ending I see!!!

Very thoughtfully and sensitively written...
Very nice post!

Love does not always mean fulfillment and to snatch away others happiness to bring ones own. This is what Siddharth and Nivedita had portrayed from the beginning. Both placed others happiness above their own. Siddharth accepted and stayed committed to Divya, despite not being ready for the marriage. And Nivedita took out her heart out and gave it to Divya, so that she could live her life happily. Not only that, she handed herself to Viren, as Dadi has said to Divya.

Siddharth could not look through Chanchal and Jawahar's schemes and could not trust Nivedita and her family on that day. Nivedita also could not see Siddharth's pain because if she had tried to see Siddharth's pain, she could not do justice to Divya's love for Siddharth. Both Nivedita and Siddharth are great as human beings, who forever wanted others happiness more than success of their own love story, no matter what others have bestowed upon them. Siddharth accepted every childishness of Divya and Nivedita forgave Viren for stalking and using her.

Siddharth and Nivedita are examples that in this world, now also people are there who think about others and others happiness, especially their family. They never mind anything coming from the family. They accept a little love with humility and forget the pain bestowed on them with a smile. The best part of their character is they never speak for themselves and live their lives for their near and dear ones.

I in infact feel that the creatives have shown very good example in the form of Nivedita and Siddharth. Now-a-days, the trend is of nuclear family, where once married, people tend to forget the family and think of only the spouse ex. Pratap. Nivedita and Siddharth are two individuals who are actually keeping the family together. Its not necessary for them to unite. Their motif is life is discharging their duties consistently towards everyone, and place others before their own happiness. \
Originally posted by Sai_2010

Very nice post!

Love does not always mean fulfillment and to snatch away others happiness to bring ones own. This is what Siddharth and Nivedita had portrayed from the beginning. Both placed others happiness above their own. Siddharth accepted and stayed committed to Divya, despite not being ready for the marriage. And Nivedita took out her heart out and gave it to Divya, so that she could live her life happily. Not only that, she handed herself to Viren, as Dadi has said to Divya.

Siddharth could not look through Chanchal and Jawahar's schemes and could not trust Nivedita and her family on that day. Nivedita also could not see Siddharth's pain because if she had tried to see Siddharth's pain, she could not do justice to Divya's love for Siddharth. Both Nivedita and Siddharth are great as human beings, who forever wanted others happiness more than success of their own love story, no matter what others have bestowed upon them. Siddharth accepted every childishness of Divya and Nivedita forgave Viren for stalking and using her.

Siddharth and Nivedita are examples that in this world, now also people are there who think about others and others happiness, especially their family. They never mind anything coming from the family. They accept a little love with humility and forget the pain bestowed on them with a smile. The best part of their character is they never speak for themselves and live their lives for their near and dear ones.

I in infact feel that the creatives have shown very good example in the form of Nivedita and Siddharth. Now-a-days, the trend is of nuclear family, where once married, people tend to forget the family and think of only the spouse ex. Pratap. Nivedita and Siddharth are two individuals who are actually keeping the family together. Its not necessary for them to unite. Their motif is life is discharging their duties consistently towards everyone, and place others before their own happiness. \
U know Dear friend..U remind me of someone who used to make this forum lively with her posts and analysis..Her name Is Bani...she stopped coming here now and does not post here any more but Ur thoughts are so much like hers...
I really like the way U have analysed the essence of Siddharth and Niveditha So well...I agree with u that Sid and nivi will always be there for each other ...Their love is true But for them the family around then will matter much more than anything else...

Yesterday U made a statement that Virens Past is still Murky and Cts might never clear it for their own reasons...Yes I agree.. I also feel maybe now is the time to do it...I too feel Viren might know much more About Bhai"s activity than anyone else...If the Cts could show his past to be linked with something which could give us more insight ...It will be good!! But i doubt it...Viren is just the Chocolate faced Hero as of now ..The expectations of that GREY chracter was really high and i am thoruoghly disappointed...

Please do keep posting..And Welcome to the Forum!!
Kavitha, I appreciate this post of yours.. Very well thought and presented.. As each coin has 2 faces.. similarly you have showed the other face of a girl named Nivedita...very good...
Originally posted by anjubala

Kavitha, I appreciate this post of yours.. Very well thought and presented.. As each coin has 2 faces.. similarly you have showed the other face of a girl named Nivedita...very good...
Thanks Anju...Ilike the way U respect everybodys Views...like ur patience and maturity...Do keep posting and like reading Ur views!!
@kavianand : very nicely written, very thoughtful!

Thanks Anju...Ilike the way U respect everybodys Views...like ur patience and maturity...Do keep posting and like reading Ur views!!

You know Kavita, life is not easy.. and it is not necessary that we will get what we want. And that is what has happened with Sid-Nivi. I have seen this show since the day 1 and frankly speaking I fell in love with Sid-Nivi. To me their love story was like a fairy-tale - Rich guy who happens to be childhood friend of this plain , simpe girl Nivedita and then the fairy tale ended...
Things change and we have to change with the time.. That is what this show has taught me... And now there is no going back for either of these characters as they are very morally responsible people who have only cared about their loved ones..
I feel so upset and sad when our forum becomes this war zone.. And I just wish that it ends with harmony and friendship.. We all should show maturity..
han anju tumne tou waqt k sath apna rasta badal diya mai janti hn pehle tm sid putul k sath thi par ab nivi viren k sath ho 😭😭😭