Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 (Page 64)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@Sabii...it happens, sweetie. It happens to all of us. Don't beat yourself down because of that...it will come back. You just need to think of something else, and you'll find that you can write again in a short time.

@Merry...well Diana is excellent with all her VMs!

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
finally ur here..lol
how r u
u wanna stay here or spam ANFC
yup she is a great vm maker

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I'm great! How're you?

Let's spam both!
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
lol i cant spam both places..
since i am in SR AT right nowww

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Okay then, we'll do the AN FC...this one at least moves LOL the AN FC is pretty much stagnant these days...I'm hoping it gets back on its feet in June!

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

LMAOOO. Make sure to hug your dad today, and definitely looking forward to seeing your photos on FB.. I bet you'll take some really artistic ones. ;)

<33

Oh no no...I don't hug people...I hate hugging people Dead I only give my best friend a one armed hug very ocassionally and that lasts for hardly 3 seconds LOL

My Dad only got a small smile of appreciation, and I think that's far more than he should've expected from me...people generally don't tend to expect great outbursts of emotion from me or my mother...we're weird people, see LOL

And that's why I love maa so much...she never hugs me. YAY! Big smile

Anyway, I'm more happy with taking pictures of anything and everything...I made my mom do a photoshoot yesterday, and she was sitting there with her hair all messed up and I think I took around 20 photos of her LOL and then the leaves, pillows, flowers, fruits, books, tables, cars, Ricky, showpieces and blah LOL

Dad wasn't in the house till late at night and I tried to take a picture  but then he glared at me via the camera lens and the photo came out with him looking really strange LOL LOL LOL
Shocked
the bold part ROFLROFL..
u r the alternate a weirdoo

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Well I am actually like that LOL

I don't display emotions, however much dramatically I may write my posts her on IF LOL You don't get a thank you or a sorry out of me...ever. The words never form on my lips if it really needs to be said.

But yes, if I knock someone over by mistake then I say sorry and if someone lends me something I say thanks while returning it to them Embarrassed But that's it, really...

I'm the most uncommunicative and reclusive person you will meet when I'm emotional...I guess it's a birth defect, the wiring with the emotional parts in my brain has something wrong with them ROFL or maybe it's a short circuit ROFL
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hey !

Go to top