Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SEEE if i reply fast, it will seem like i am spamming!
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eww cars -____-

I likeee Monaya alot man! Their interviews are so fun to watch! But I didnt like SaJan all that much.. I mean they were okay but MayUr was the best onscreen and offscreen, its Monaya!

Farzu- thumbnail
Hahaha sorry. I was giving Rummy the link to JWs new int. She didnt even know about it. 🤣 She was really upset no one told her ROFL

yattri thumbnail
i want SUVs  :D Cars are not ewww :| They are aweesssoommee although i would bw the last person to get directions. LOL i still have to think when a person says turn left. ill be like umm which ones left hahahah

Monaya! LOL am not a fan of both actors that much but together they look good.

Are there new shows i can watch? eh, no english shows, no indi shows :( imma be bored :|
yattri thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Hahaha sorry. I was giving Rummy the link to JWs new int. She didnt even know about it. 🤣 She was really upset no one told her ROFL

LOL even looking at your avi she didnt know? although i feel good tht i wasnt the last one to watch. haha :P
Farzu- thumbnail
ROFL moment.

I hear foot steps. Freak out thinking it's my mother so I quickly turn off my comp. Hop on my bed and log on IF through my phone. :)

So I'm sorry for the Late reply!

yattri thumbnail
You make me laugh. hahah i used to do that when i was little. LOL but instead of my mom it was my dad. he used to check on me every night.

I think you should actually go to sleep now, since youre on the bed anyways. we'll talk laters love. x
Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yattri

i want SUVs :D Cars are not ewww :| They are aweesssoommee although i would bw the last person to get directions. LOL i still have to think when a person says turn left. ill be like umm which ones left hahahah

Monaya! LOL am not a fan of both actors that much but together they look good.

Are there new shows i can watch? eh, no english shows, no indi shows :( imma be bored :|

I drive a SUV! And ahhh it's freaking awesome!!! WAAAYY better than small cars. Alot more relaxing too! I will always drive a SUV for the rest of my life =)

There is a new show on SP named Navya. I heard good things about it. Also Sanaya Irani has a new show coming out called Iss Pyaar Ko Kiya Naan Doon. It looks good! Those are my recommendations.

Farzu- thumbnail
I'm sooo sorry ! Now my phones acting up too.

Could this be a sign from GOD that I should go to bed? 🤣

Haha cuz my last ^ comment took 5 mins to post :(

Anyway ILUUU I'm so happies to see you back here! Mwahs goodnight? Good afternoon? Good morning? I don't even know what time it is at your place.

yattri thumbnail
YAAAYYY sanaya has a new show! atleast one familiar face. LOL ill keep a watch on that one. navya... the 'kids' look errmmm yeah LOL