"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zaxo

He fakes love to his gfs/wives. Why cannot he do this ? After all he isabandonedby ex-lovers.
An empty mind is devil's playground😳

how can you know his love is fake.do you know him personaly.if he told you someting.without knowing him personaly.without knowing the inner story.you don't have a right to give a verdict on the bassis of your imagination.
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Oh its OK. I never liked that character, be it first season or second season. But I do have friends among his fans.😃But those who try to drag in Shilpa Anand or bash that guy's wife to defend their hero and his wonderful adventures are 🤢.
Here people drag whole dmg caste into bashing like i saw some1 dragged KW and i like him from remix day... I mean okay u r discussing KSG den why to bash everyone else
Originally posted by mijanur

how can you know his love is fake.do you know him personaly.if he told you someting.without knowing him personaly.without knowing the inner story.you don't have a right to give a verdict on the bassis of your imagination.

We'll yes . His love is more of a variable nature.. It is subject to change each night🐷
Originally posted by Zaxo

Now lick the retard button puleez🥱And crash the IF server secret "lovers" viewing our activities.😕

From the exotic life of KSG to the tale of amaraqudus ,now are we heading towards Anurag Prena Bajaj love saga ? Are you like for real ?

Even the publisher of this article must be repenting the sin which they have committed by including letters K S G . They have spread dirt on each of 82 damn pages of this taaapic. .. And more to continue until the moderators are back from their vacations🥱

Talk about the author ? He forbids ? Like who is he/she to forbid ? This is a virtual site with open access to every one ( and yes to even to the morbid phan girls)

Like I said , what the point of shielding Kay S G by defaming other members ? BesidesAsylumThreads are always open for you to shower your love 24/7.

i didn't want to say bad thing about other show.but your friends force me to do that.they called our show unrealistic,lusty,bakwakwas in the process of bashing its lead actor.if you use such bad language for our show in our show forum.what you expect in return.author of the post forbids you people so that this thered may remain peacful.but everybody doesn't want it.they love to argue with us even we don't want it.when we reply back they ask to stop us.how can you expect after damaging the peace in the forum you will remain untouched.
Sigh why do people always have to ruin topics -__-
omg KZK and CMG si two different things, why bring KZK in here😕
guys some1 interested in game🤣
i didn't want to say bad thing about other show.but your friends force me to do that.they called our show unrealistic,lusty,bakwakwas in the process of bashing its lead actor.if you use such bad language for our show in our show forum.what you expect in return.author of the post forbids you people so that this thered may remain peacful.but everybody doesn't want it.they love to argue with us even we don't want it.when we reply back they ask to stop us.how can you expect after damaging the peace in the forum you will remain untouched.

Untouched ? Its a virtual site 🤣. You cannot , no matter how much you are willing to , touch us anyway.
Regarding the shows ..lmao .. you sound like a play school kid . " I hate you pencil box because you hate my water bottle " 😆

PULEEZEEE For heavens sake!

Get into your head that no one is interested talking about CMG .. Its dead forever.. Its ashes are in nitin's underpants.. It won't rise from the dead. Here the topic is different. Comment upon it otherwise not to cry us a river if someone replies in your tone..

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
😆 will i sorta knew this will happen since he has issues when it comes to commitment.. .. good luck KSG
uhhhmmm nicole.. well its all abt karma😆

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

😆 will i sorta knew this will happen since he has issues when it comes to commitment.. .. good luck KSG
uhhhmmm nicole.. well its all abt karma😆

lol maryam karma bites re, it never leaves anyone😆