Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 51)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
This forum and KSG topics will never changeROFL

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Look Riddhan mere paas faltu waqt nahin tere se baat karne ki so...PEACEYing Yang
LOLi know u have only time to abuse ksg but if someone abuses your fav also u feel bad Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hoping that now he takes full time to think who is the best gal for him nd dsnt choose ny whoever watever...didnt like both the ladies he was with...love him nyways nd happy that hez single..love him a lottt..may GOD bless him..

riddhan

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by mini_ksg_AR

Originally posted by BB4fan

Guys Ridhaan is back after having XXX with KSG.
He gAve BIRTH to a Child .. whose name IS amaraqudus who is a hijra..

heee   what a cool story , will be perfect for next season , atleast we will get to  see this sihit ammaara...

u guys...oops i m sorry reffered to u as human...u dnt even deserve the tag of a barkin stray dog...i usually dnt use such lang but u ned to get a dose of ur own medicine...u r worse than dat...n u all r SICK SICK SICK...i pity ur parents n i pray dat no parents get children lyk u all...

if u hv  two eyes naa ,  before reading my comments u should read comments of ur frnds as  ammaara and arian which are nastier dn hog   , read their foul language they both used for me  and my  group .. its great ??? it will be great thing for u and all ksgians who  take interest in watching lewd scenes and filthy tracks in their fav show dmg...

btw  u also dont deserve  tag of sniffer bitch who keeps sniffing  all times and follow me from  one thread to another thread . btw u have showed me off  ur aukaad by    leaving comment in filthy langauage , now  everyone can estimate what kind of person  you are?   oh  ur parents are so lucky  naa to have  gal\boy like u   who has slandered their name by watching  lusty scenes of ksg ...
LOLClapthey said about u so u wil say bad to others Big smile 

ARian_4ever

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incenseruky786

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by ruky786

That is why I have stopped commenting because since some of those rude and ridiculous comments made from Amara are just pathetic and it's funny how she ends up attacking another member (Shoaib_Khan) he is my friend and she starts to do it to him as well even though he never came hereConfused
ClapLOLu r trying to be innocent wen u went to KSG AT once n bashed that time u realised u hate ksg ok but who gave u rite to go to his AT n disturb it wen same happining with u y u have problem Big smile

I agree. Sane shall not visit KSG's Asylum Threads.

Coming to the point. Its a virtual forum .. Neither you nor your KSG mates have inherited this site. Damnit its an open site!

I hate to see when people cry a river out . Stop being such touchy souls. No one is warrented to bless other person with their nasty remarks . And once they meet our replies , they ask on for KPS help. 

Stop making lives of the Dev team miserable and swallo the fact that Public Celebs are subject to criticism . No need to show your unconditional love by defaming a fellow member.

y don't u stop eating everyone's head Big smile 

ARian_4ever

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

heee   what a cool story , will be perfect for next season , atleast we will get to  see this sihit ammaara...

u guys...oops i m sorry reffered to u as human...u dnt even deserve the tag of a barkin stray dog...i usually dnt use such lang but u ned to get a dose of ur own medicine...u r worse than dat...n u all r SICK SICK SICK...i pity ur parents n i pray dat no parents get children lyk u all...

if u hv  two eyes naa ,  before reading my comments u should read comments of ur frnds as  ammaara and arian which are nastier dn hog   , read their foul language they both used for me  and my  group .. its great ??? it will be great thing for u and all ksgians who  take interest in watching lewd scenes and filthy tracks in their fav show dmg...

btw  u also dont deserve  tag of sniffer bitch who keeps sniffing  all times and follow me from  one thread to another thread . btw u have showed me off  ur aukaad by    leaving comment in filthy langauage , now  everyone can estimate what kind of person  you are?   oh  ur parents are so lucky  naa to have  gal\boy like u   who has slandered their name by watching  lusty scenes of ksg ...

i said  crap about those who said about me ... 

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 24 May 2011 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceFaraan92

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

i said  crap about those who said about me ...  everything is clear now and u dont need to poke ur nose herein to lead fighting ..

then y u poked your nose wen he said about me Dead

Go to top