Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 (Page 46)

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Please guys stop it this bashing will get you nowhere why are people blaming KSG gosh people dont even knw the reason and wht happened between KSG n Shradha well people only her side of story and not KSG bcz he never spoke about it dat doesnt mean he was wrong its his life let him be and for god sake grow up why are people getting personal with each other 

Yaar i dont understand in the first why is shraddha being discussed here anyway...as far as i know it was KSG-NICOLE who broke up ...not ksg-shraddha...when they got divorced their was enough crap discussion on it...people disgustingly bashed shraddha & ksg as well...then when kanic came out some supported them & some didnt...everyone has their POV...but i dont get it why is shraddha brought in this topic...always weather it was to defend ksg-nicole relation earlier & now to bash ksg, after he left nicole!!!... shraddha is brought in discussion every single time & this time she had nothing to do with ksg-nicole break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...why the hell cant everyone just leave her out of this now & let ksg live his life as well...i have said it before & will say it again...both ksg-shraddha have said i when marriage breaks its coz both r at fault...i respect them both greatly for being so mature...that time their divorced killed with pain & then wht nicole said i hated her & had no respect for her at all & today im so proud of ksg for leaving nicole...she deserved it big time...god bless ksg always & im going to support him no matter what people say...!!...God bless ksg & may he always stay happySmile

Edited by Ayesha87 - 23 May 2011 at 6:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4evermijanurriddhanneha-rockss

ARian_4ever Senior Member
ARian_4ever
ARian_4ever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha87

Yaar i dont understand in the first why is shraddha being discussed here anyway...as far as i know it was KSG-NICOLE who broke up ...not ksg-shraddha...when they got divorced their was enough crap discussion on it...people disgustingly bashed shraddha & ksg as well...then when kanic came out some supported them & some didnt...everyone has their POV...but i dont get it why is shraddha brought in this topic...always weather it was to defend ksg-nicole relation earlier & now to bash ksg, after he left nicole!!!... shraddha is brought in discussion every single time & this time she had nothing to do with ksg-nicole break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...why the hell cant everyone just leave her out of this now & let ksg live his life as well...i have said it before & will say it again...both ksg-shraddha have said i when marriage breaks its coz both r at fault...i respect them both greatly for being so mature...that time their divorced killed with pain & then wht nicole said i hated her & today im so proud of ksg for leaving her...she deserved it big time...god bless ksg always & im going to support him no matter what people say...!!!!

bold-What nicole said?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha87

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARian_4ever

Yaar i dont understand in the first why is shraddha being discussed here anyway...as far as i know it was KSG-NICOLE who broke up ...not ksg-shraddha...when they got divorced their was enough crap discussion on it...people disgustingly bashed shraddha & ksg as well...then when kanic came out some supported them & some didnt...everyone has their POV...but i dont get it why is shraddha brought in this topic...always weather it was to defend ksg-nicole relation earlier & now to bash ksg, after he left nicole!!!... shraddha is brought in discussion every single time & this time she had nothing to do with ksg-nicole break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...why the hell cant everyone just leave her out of this now & let ksg live his life as well...i have said it before & will say it again...both ksg-shraddha have said i when marriage breaks its coz both r at fault...i respect them both greatly for being so mature...that time their divorced killed with pain & then wht nicole said i hated her & today im so proud of ksg for leaving her...she deserved it big time...god bless ksg always & im going to support him no matter what people say...!!!!

bold-What nicole said?

Hey dear she said that she loved ksg during JDJ, for his looks...& that was the limit forme...wht the hell did she think of herself...she loved ksg for his looks only & i knew she wont be the right person for ksg ever...i prayed from that day for ksg to make the right decision in his life...i dont know reason why KS parted, i wont blame any of them, coz no one knows truth...but nicole in my eyes had no respect what so ever & now after ksg left her, i just know that i had right opinon abt her in the first place...im so proud of ksg & now im sure ksg life would be perfect  & us fans will support him no matter whatBig smile

There something else that i found & its making me hate nicole even more...ill pm u soon...im on my mobile right now...but will pm u when i get on my pcTongue

Edited by Ayesha87 - 23 May 2011 at 6:11am

ARian_4everriddhannoseasyncneha-rockss

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by sana.malik

I pity the people who are so blinded by the fact to believe he's always at fault Stern Smile

All the ignorant people who find the women that have been in his life, innocent. You sure have something wrong with yourselves. Whatever happens, happens for the best and he's out of something which could have been something more sever out of it before he could. Those specific women have only used him in their life for his wealth and fame. Momentarily, they both attained that, soon they'll be history as they've not been able to do anything for their career or status themselves.

So true... u jus spoke my heart out... but there r some women n girls who in the name of feminism extend their sympathies only to one side ( the girls of course )...  always its only the girl who turns out to be the bechari abla nari... guess they don know how women in this industry r...  according to them when a relationship works out its because of the girl but when it fails the guy is blamed... wow...!!! all the bashing n name calling is targeted to Karan... n Nicole is doodh ki dhuli hui... 

Anyways the flood of articles in the coming days will surely keep some people engaged n occupied in the forum... they can resume their hobby now... LOL

at bold Well said sonamClap...she surely isnt that innocent & whoever thinks she is, need to open their eyes for sureWink

Edited by Ayesha87 - 23 May 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhanneha-rockss

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
wish him all the best in lifeee
saw him on sbs today and goshhh realised ow much i am missing himm
he is just too goooddd

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4evermini_ksg_ARswashbuckling

ARian_4ever Senior Member
ARian_4ever
ARian_4ever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ARian_4ever

bold-What nicole said?

Hey dear she said that she loved ksg during JDJ, for his looks...& that was the limit forme...wht the hell did she think of herself...she loved ksg for his looks only & i knew she wont be the right person for ksg ever...i prayed from that day for ksg to make the right decision in his life...i dont know reason why KS parted, i wont blame any of them, coz no one knows truth...but nicole in my eyes had no respect what so ever & now after ksg left her, i just know that i had right opinon abt her in the first place...im so proud of ksg & now im sure ksg life would be perfect  & us fans will support him no matter whatBig smile

There something else that i found & its making me hate nicole even more...ill pm u soon...im on my mobile right now...but will pm u when i get on my pcTongue

Exactly, no1 knows why they KS parted, if KSG was cheating on her then karan shud have been the one asking for divorce.. His sadness was also reflected IRI .. n sum jobless creatures keep speculating random shit..
Say anything but we have no right to discuss his personal life watsoever..even though we are his fans ..
nevertheless i hope he is a mental peace, i just want him to be happy, be it with anyone..
n ya, PM me soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AR

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Anita ahem jsut request the mods to close this topic!!!
This is going no here!!
I am pming them right now!
no those people who abuse us n ksg for personal things should be banned rather then closing this post  but mods never do that

ARian_4evermini_ksg_ARnoseasyncneha-rockss

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BB4fan

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by BB4fan

Guys Ridhaan is back after having XXX with KSG.
He gAve BIRTH to a Child .. whose name IS amaraqudus who is a hijra..
u need mental help Big smile

Aur tujhay paisa chaheeye thaaLOL
this is your standard it shows how decent u r Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4evermini_ksg_ARnoseasyncAkankshaa.neha-rockss

Go to top