Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

if u hv two eyes naa , before reading my comments u should read comments of ur frnds as ammaara and arian which are nastier dn hog , read their foul language they both used for me and my group .. its great ??? it will be great thing for u and all ksgians who take interest in watching lewd scenes and filthy tracks in their fav show dmg...

btw u also dont deserve tag of sniffer bitch who keeps sniffing all times and follow me from one thread to another thread . btw u have showed me off ur aukaad by    leaving comment in filthy langauage , now everyone can estimate what kind of person you are? oh ur parents are so lucky naa to have gal\boy like u who has slandered their name by watching lusty scenes of ksg ...

you are a sick.using of this kinds of language is reflecting what kinds of mentality you have.you said your group abused.the author of the post forbids any anti ksgian to comment on the post.but still you people comment on this post like a shameless person.you people are not wanted in this forum.go your kasuti forum.you talk about our dmg.what was about kasuti.a full bakwas serial.which is full of unrealistic things.a woman name perana played with two man anurag & rishabh bajaj.sometimes she goes to anurag ,sometimes to bajaj.anurag is married for four times,prena for three times,bajaj for four times married.what is it .is it normal.anurag & mr.bajaj both died three times eatch in the serial but they become alive eatch time illogicaly.don't talk about lust.in kasuti there is so many child in that.sometimes viewers get confused kaun kiska bachha hai.preana slept with anurag even she is married with rishabh bajaj.so if you want to bash any one.than first see your own face in the mirror.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Bdw b4 u ask dat i am his pankha or not lemme tell u i liked his character in d show in frst season and abt his personal life emmm i wud say who the hell cares
Originally posted by: Zaxo

@ Amara .. What so good in KSG which we shall praise ? His not so good relationship story ?

I have a hunch that user id Amara is being operated by KSG himself.

if you act like a blind even if you have eyes.than you can't see any goodness of a person.you can't disagree in the fact dmg has created huge populartiy among the youth.it gives star one new identity.ksg's acting of coure one of the main reason of dmg's popularity.he is the most popular charecter in dmg.he is nominated in many tv awards for his acting.ksg using fake id in if.that is crazx thinking from you.
Originally posted by: mijanur

you are a sick.using of this kinds of language is reflecting what kinds of mentality you have.you said your group abused.the author of the post forbids any anti ksgian to comment on the post.but still you people comment on this post like a shameless person.you people are not wanted in this forum.go your kasuti forum.you talk about our dmg.what was about kasuti.a full bakwas serial.which is full of unrealistic things.a woman name perana played with two man anurag & rishabh bajaj.sometimes she goes to anurag ,sometimes to bajaj.anurag is married for four times,prena for three times,bajaj for four times married.what is it .is it normal.anurag & mr.bajaj both died three times eatch in the serial but they become alive eatch time illogicaly.don't talk about lust.in kasuti there is so many child in that.sometimes viewers get confused kaun kiska bachha hai.preana slept with anurag even she is married with rishabh bajaj.so if you want to bash any one.than first see your own face in the mirror.

Now lick the retard button puleezπŸ₯± And crash the IF server secret "lovers" viewing our activities.πŸ˜•

From the  exotic life of KSG to the tale of amaraqudus ,now are we heading towards Anurag Prena Bajaj love saga ? Are you like for real ?

Even the publisher of this article must be repenting the sin which they have committed by including letters K S G . They have spread dirt on each of 82 damn pages of this taaapic. .. And more to continue until the moderators are back from their vacations πŸ₯±

Talk about the author ? He forbids ? Like who is he/she to forbid ? This is a virtual site with open access to every one ( and yes to even to the morbid phan girls)

Like I said , what the point of shielding Kay S G by defaming other members ? Besides Asylum Threads are always open for you to shower your love 24/7.

Originally posted by: mijanur

if you act like a blind even if you have eyes.than you can't see any goodness of a person.you can't disagree in the fact dmg has created huge populartiy among the youth.it gives star one new identity.ksg's acting of coure one of the main reason of dmg's popularity.he is the most popular charecter in dmg.he is nominated in many tv awards for his acting.ksg using fake id in if.that is crazx thinking from you.

He fakes love to his gfs/wives. Why cannot he do this ? After all he is abandoned by ex-lovers.
An empty mind is devil's playground πŸ˜³

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He fakes love to his gfs/wives. Why cannot he do this ? After all he is abandoned by ex-lovers.
An empty mind is devil's playground πŸ˜³

u lovve ksg so much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yu hate him still discuss him EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: karan-007

u lovve ksg so much πŸ˜†yu hate him still discuss him πŸ˜†

You strictly despise me yet you quote my posts in every other topic ... πŸ˜³
To hard to ignore huh ?😳
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Bdw b4 u ask dat i am his pankha or not lemme tell u i liked his character in d show in frst season and abt his personal life emmm i wud say who the hell cares

Oh its OK. I never liked that character, be it first season or second season. But I do have friends among his fans.πŸ˜ƒBut those who try to drag in Shilpa Anand or bash that guy's wife to defend their hero and his wonderful adventures are 🀒.
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You strictly despise me yet you quote my posts in every other topic ... πŸ˜³
To hard to ignore huh ?😳

yup πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bcoz yu make me laugh πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yu lovve him but try to show yu hate him 🀣🀣 
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Oh its OK. I never liked that character, be it first season or second season. But I do have friends among his fans.πŸ˜ƒBut those who try to drag in Shilpa Anand or bash that guy's wife to defend their hero and his wonderful adventures are 🀒.

Yo Darklord Rehan ..πŸ˜† We'll Ass Gee has the potential to break the record of Ranibir Kapoor. πŸ˜†
Right now he is just at 4(Publicly disclosed figure subject to underestimation )... Many more to be part of his life-(For an Interim period)😳 

I feel his sexual desires have changed? Perhaps he is suffering from  homophobia .. πŸ˜† 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago