--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Loveliest-

[

i didnt get yuπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
r yu appreciatng d basher here😲
or callng me by her name ...by defaultπŸ˜†
neways thanx πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry again i messed up with name i ws referring to u and why would i support basher. As in KSG  can do anything in his personal life we are not going to win or loose anything. Who are we to discuss his personal life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Keep Shilpa Anand MILLION MILES away from this topic!!!! (Especially you"amaraqudus", I have seen ur comments and they are absolutely dusgusting! STOP IT!) She has nothing to do with all this.

People stop fighting over KSG's personal life!!!! We like him for his work professionally, his acting, we know nothing about his personal life and it should not  bother us!! He can do whatever he wants in his life, why does it bother you?????   STOP all this bashing. Just stop it!! Let people live in peace. STOP!!

I wish KSG all the very best for his future projects. Love you! <3
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@yashi: Leave it yr, let them they just need some treatment :P and its so good to see u here
Bazingaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

@yashi: Leave it yr, let them they just need some treatment :P and its so good to see u here

Lol sanju, I had been controlling myself before, they can keep fighting but nothing will happen. It's his personal life, he can do whatever he wants, why is it bothering them? They don't know him, thewy don't know anything that happened so why???? And then they bring in SA and abuse her. I can't take it...they are always bashing KaSh somehow! They need a life! I wish this forum closes again! Seriously!
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Loveliest- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m no global mod or mod of d forum
so peace ...not my buisness ...no1 is a newborn 2 b guided here...nd frnakly i dont hnk peace can evr b here...
my only concern was y discuss ppl not related even far off 4m dis topic!!!!!!
nd do  defameble acts like gettng 2 dat actors at... nd bash her  ??
neways i dont xpct ne fair anser here πŸ€“
so leave it ...
ARian_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow no sooner than the KaShians entered in this, zaxo n all shonit fans disappeared .. 
Yo πŸ‘πŸΌ

Moderators know those bashers are at fault so they wont even bother to leave a ''moderator note'' here.. Moreover they aint locking the topic, the topic made after this one are locked..

What majaa do these people get in talking abt personal lives of the stars.. looser kahike
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

heee   what a cool story , will be perfect for next season , atleast we will get to  see this sihit ammaara...

u guys...oops i m sorry reffered to u as human...u dnt even deserve the tag of a barkin stray dog...i usually dnt use such lang but u ned to get a dose of ur own medicine...u r worse than dat...n u all r SICK SICK SICK...i pity ur parents n i pray dat no parents get children lyk u all...
-Loveliest- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mini_ksg_AR

u guys...oops i m sorry reffered to u as human...u dnt even deserve the tag of a barkin stray dog...i usually dnt use such lang but u ned to get a dose of ur own medicine...u r worse than dat...n u all r SICK SICK SICK...i pity ur parents n i pray dat no parents get children lyk u all...

if u hv  two eyes naa ,  before reading my comments u should read comments of ur frnds as  ammaara and arian which are nastier dn hog   , read their foul language they both used for me  and my  group .. its great ??? it will be great thing for u and all ksgians who  take interest in watching lewd scenes and filthy tracks in their fav show dmg...

btw  u also dont deserve  tag of sniffer bitch who keeps sniffing  all times and follow me from  one thread to another thread . btw u have showed me off  ur aukaad by    leaving comment in filthy langauage , now  everyone can estimate what kind of person  you are?   oh  ur parents are so lucky  naa to have  gal\boy like u   who has slandered their name by watching  lusty scenes of ksg ...
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail