"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Tina agar tum meri ya kisi aur ko peecha kar rahi ho tu main yahaan hoon kya shikyat hai abhi bata doπŸ€“
Originally posted by Zaxo

I hope the picture satisfied your desires to have a glance of BD. 

Besides this thread deals around with KSG and his " Variable Relationship Status" . No need to bring other actors. 

i agree zaxo, this is about their lord why drag other actors into this, this will create more fight. and i think we don't need anymore war. it will be best if they show their love for their lord then telling others to get out b/c we don't worship their lord so they drag KW, bobby or others actor/actress into this, it is silly how some people loves to drag others when they cannot defend their lord.
kajenified is another member who is stalking us I wonder why πŸ€ͺ
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i agree zaxo, this is about their lord why drag other actors into this, this will create more fight. and i think we don't need anymore war. it will be best if they show their love for their lord then telling others to get out b/c we don't worship their lord so they drag KW, bobby or others actor/actress into this, it is silly how some people loves to drag others when they cannot defend their lord.

Ruky786 told me that they even dragged it into Bollywood section πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

If people know how to bash others then they should learn to take it when their stars are being spoken about.

@ Zaxo n vikrant_shonit -

Please donot again come to that ''sleeping'' topic all over again. We belong to decent families and we don't really have the habit of coming across such cheap things. 

Everyone should respect other people's likings.

Please live and let live.
\/
@zaxo...lol wat pm???
@ruky...lol my profile has been rattofied sinc d very early days by some generous ppl!!!
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
I even Pmed that member lekin no reply chup kar sharma gayi bechari 😳she's female as well
Originally posted by ruky786

kajenified is another member who is stalking us I wonder why πŸ€ͺ

And his id was created just 2 days back πŸ˜†

Originally posted by neha-rockss

@zaxo...lol wat pm???
@ruky...lol my profile has been rattofied sinc d very early days by some generous ppl!!!

A pm that accused me of abusing herπŸ˜†

She assumes that i am member of Shona AT. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kajenified

🀣🀣🀣   that was wat u cud do... that was  the artwork of ksg bashers  but i asked for solid true proof   Even i can do that post any guy i hate with bobby darlings pic... so basically u ppl r liars and have really nasty evil minds.   To degrade sumone u cud stoop so low.. u ppl bash him  and call him filthy   by doing this wat r u ... i knew you will post sum pic of this kind ... so basically no truth abt wat u say.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 WHY are you using a fake ID?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣