"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

wow - so much time spent on commenting on a total stranger's personal life ...  

Either you hate him, or you love him, but what INTEREST is his personal life to anyone past the basic info?

I'm a huuugggeee fan of Madhuri's.   And Amir Khans.  But honestly, past the fact that M lives in the US, and Amir in India and I think has divorced and remarried ... I don't know much about their personal lives.

WHY are ppl so obsessed with the personal lives of these actors?  And more so, why the negative aspect of it?   If you dislike someone, for instance an actor's acting, then WHY would you care so much about his/her personal life?   

I don't love what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer Anniston.  Yet, that's between Brad, Angelina and Jennifer.  Do I care about cheaters, adulterers, etc.?  No.  Would I tune in to a forum that talked about these 3?  no.

THen those who hate this guy, what EXACTLY are you trying to achieve by commenting on topics about him other than attention?  If your point is to bring his negativity out into the light, well, then let his actions do that.  THose who love him DESPITE his actions, will continue to love him.  Just like those who hate him, despite his actions, will hate him.

I have just wondered, fleetingly, WHY there's so much attention put on this guy.  Maybe I'm just plain dumb, but my philosophy is that I just don't give more than 2 seconds of my thought/energy to someone I don't like.  

And comments here show a whole lot more than 2 seconds being invested on someone most 'hate'.

I'm only saying this because most here are young.  You have a long way to go.  If you can hate someone you have never met and who has not impacted your life directly, well, you're in for a rude awakening when the real live hits you.    Hate is a very strong emotion.  You can hate the act of 'cheating' and 'adultery' but hating the person who did it?  Who you haven't met, talked to, and never will??  That's just ... scary.   

Also, objectivity is becoming a rare commodity.  Like I said, I don't like what Brad and Angelina did to Jennifer.  But I like Brad's acting.  I never liked Angelina or Jennifer m uch, and the event didn't change my perspective of either.  I just DO NOT understand the obsession.

As for those who love KSG - love his acting.  Love his looks even, but him??  He's a stranger.  

Ok - my lecture's over.  Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just had to say something.  I'm beyond amazed that ppl spend so much time and effort commenting on someone's personal life, over and over and over agian.  And that too, repetitive.  And that too, about someone they've probably never met or spoken to ...  

Like I said, maybe I'm must plain dumb, but I just don't get it.

Exactly my point too... Loving n hating some1 beyond limits is called obsession... why waste time on some1 u hate n dislike... n since its been happening for very long, it shows that certain members get into it deliberately... stating an opinion is perfectly alright but this kind of ruthless bashing is annoying... they use the worst possible vocabulary n then talk about morals, values, bla bla... Is this the way people with good morals n values conduct themselves... n it doesn't stop here... they also go to the extent of passing snide remarks on members who oppose such behaviour by saying stuff like ''x'' suffers from multiple personality disorder... its disgusting... 

Exactly my point too... Loving n hating some1 beyond limits is called obsession... why waste time on some1 u hate n dislike... n since its been happening for very long, it shows that certain members get into it deliberately... stating an opinion is perfectly alright but this kind of ruthless bashing is annoying... they use the worst possible vocabulary n then talk about morals, values, bla bla... Is this the way people with good morals n values conduct themselves... n it doesn't stop here... they also go to the extent of passing snide remarks on members who oppose such behaviour by saying stuff like ''x'' suffers from multiple personality disorder... its disgusting... 

By implication , your post is director towards Lord Zaxo. Court is set for Legal proceeding under Human Rights Act.😳

Talk about the rules. Ain't it a rule which prohibit the creation of MIDs ?😳 The lad, to whom my reply was directed to questioned our behavior.He warranted himself to pass personal remarks. Upon counter questioning  in regards to his identity ,he consented to be an MID which otherwise was plausible anyway. 

Perhaps you need to check on the rule book . Doesn't the bold part reasonably imply Multiple Personality Disorder ? It does indeed. 

One of the Fan Boys, Karan 007 resorted to member bashing hence the chain of causation started from there on

Next time think before post if you prefer not to be laughed at. 

)     Before you make an MID

a.       In the real world people who use multiple identities are considered criminally or psychologically insane

b.      When you create MIDs know that you are emulating deviant and socially frowned upon behavior. Is this really what you want for yourself?

c.       Try to think about your own self, your personal identity and integrity. Why are you holding viewpoints that you cannot express constructively as yourself? Why do you want to use verbiage and language that you would not yourself? Why do you need to hide behind masks and cause problems? 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
😆  Look who's talking about following the rules... definitely its u who's gonna be laughed at... 

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being
  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.   This is something that's always there in all ur comments...
 n also about ''thinking'' before commenting... keep ur advice to urself n make sure u follow it... this is the last from me... don bother quoting me again... like I mentioned earlier I don indulge in discussions with ''certain'' members... ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sonam_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonam_

😆  Look who's talking about following the rules... definitely its u who's gonna be laughed at... 

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being
  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
 n also about ''thinking'' before commenting... keep ur advice to urself n make sure u follow it... this is the last from me... like I mentioned earlier I don indulge in discussions with ''certain'' members... ðŸ˜ƒ

In that case the show could not even talked about  as it has included sexually explicit scenes ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by Zaxo

And in the same way , keep your "Chants" of " Stop watching if you hate "  " Stop Commenting " etc to yourself. Exercise your rights in your Asylum Threads as rest of the forum ain't your private asset .

like my comment if u think zaxo should leave this thread lol :) and one should look at themselves in the mirror before they judge other also zaxo if u have such a smart brain why dont u use it to save the real villains  in our big bad world such as kidnappers,rapist,murders ,people who encourage child labor and prostitution like seriously big deal karan was in a realtionship with some girls and broke up with them.BIG DEAL in todays world people break up get together all the time and if both partners are happy to leave the relationship why should u give a shittt huh so just leave ksg alone and go help someone in the world roday do something for an elderly person or teach a young child something new :) instead of bashing ksg find out the real villians in the community and u seem like a person who still isnt use to teh fact that things like break ups occur in our lives everyday and its not only ksg faults its teh girls as well if they knew he had already dated so many women then why did they still go out withh himmm huh
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

like my comment if u think zaxo should leave this thread lol :) and one should look at themselves in the mirror before they judge other also zaxo if u have such a smart brain why dont u use it to save the real villains  in our big bad world such as kidnappers,rapist,murders ,people who encourage child labor and prostitution like seriously big deal karan was in a realtionship with some girls and broke up with them.BIG DEAL in todays world people break up get together all the time and if both partners are happy to leave the relationship why should u give a shittt huh so just leave ksg alone and go help someone in the world roday do something for an elderly person or teach a young child something new :) instead of bashing ksg find out the real villians in the community and u seem like a person who still isnt use to teh fact that things like break ups occur in our lives everyday and its not only ksg faults its teh girls as well if they knew he had already dated so many women then why did they still go out withh himmm huh

Strange to know that you associate such people with KSG .😳

Had you been a little more educated and professional , you would have known the difference between civil wrong and criminal wrong . Such a wrong amounts to a criminal wrong which is dealt by Director of Public Prosecution .

Regarding a mission , every reasonable ( hypothetical) person owes duty of care to its neighbor. And Neighbor is someone who you ought to have taken in contemplation . KSG has been breach of this duty and had it been UK , under DPMC Act  ( Domestic Proceeding and Magistrate Court Act) he would have been liable to his ex-wife for the purpose of maintenance . 

Having said that ,Tort is a Tort. Cultural differences persist in different regions . In this region , namely India Pakistan Bangladesh , acts as such are highly inferior and degraded . Divorce rate is not a norm except that for in Bollywood . If people like KSG who control the minds of some minor indulge in such wrongs , then their loyal followers , many of whom whether for bad or worse are present on IF will have wrong perception which will tend to ruin their lives. It is for this reason , airing the episode where Horman and Ridhima were to go through sexual intercourse , met an order of Injunction. 

The reason why KSG attracts attention is because the fans go to any extent in order to defend such a wronged guy . And solely based on this fan obsession , DMG forum is on verge of death. Objectively speaking , it is one of the pathetic forums where reality is not valued . In contrast Bollywood forum values freedom to speak . No matter its SRK or AB , criticism is justified and not met with agony of demented fans . 

I have blessed you with enough of my time. Think over it for your well being .
wats happng ppl
hes brokn up nd sounds fine ...so chill!!!!
@2 some ppl sayng...all women were aftr money nd fame...
plzz i m a kash fan too whch means i like ksg too..
but its very wrong on ur part 2 say dese words..i thnk wat yu said was applicable only in dis case...nd d rest were not at all so..
as de wer wid ksg durng his struggling times!!!
@ppl gettng ksg's past persnl life...i kno his persnl life has been happazard but y get all dose thngs back here again???
past is past nd gone!!!! so leave it nd get peace here...
dis is only nd only my pov ...
Originally posted by Zaxo

Strange to know that youassociatesuch people with KSG .😳

Had you been a little more educated and professional , you would have known the difference between civil wrong and criminal wrong . Such a wrong amounts to a criminal wrong which is dealt by Director of Public Prosecution .

Regarding a mission , everyreasonable( hypothetical) person owes duty of care to itsneighbor. AndNeighboris someone who you ought to have taken in contemplation . KSG has been breach of this duty and had it been UK , under DPMC Act ( Domestic Proceeding and Magistrate Court Act) he would have been liable to his ex-wife for the purpose of maintenance .

Having said that ,Tort is a Tort. Cultural differences persist in different regions . In this region , namely India Pakistan Bangladesh , acts as such are highly inferior and degraded . Divorce rate is not a norm except that for in Bollywood . If people like KSG who control the minds of some minor indulge in such wrongs , then their loyal followers , many of whom whether for bad or worse are present on IF will have wrong perception which will tend to ruin their lives. It is for this reason , airing the episode where Horman and Ridhima were to go through sexual intercourse , met an order ofInjunction.

The reason why KSG attracts attention is because the fans go to any extentin orderto defend such a wronged guy . Andsolelybased on this fan obsession , DMG forum is on verge of death. Objectively speaking , it is one of thepatheticforums where reality is not valued . In contrast Bollywood forum values freedom to speak . No matter its SRK or AB ,criticismis justified and not met with agony of demented fans .

I have blessed you with enough of my time. Think over it for your well being .

first its arman not horman.you think you are on a holy mission.but in this process you distrubs peace in this forum.you make it battllfield.you are bashing ksg.what do you think by bashing him you creat a revoulation which will clear all civil crime.you can't interfer a person's personal matter like this.we are here in this forum for disscuss only about dmg & its actor's professional work.contravirsial life is nothing new for the celebraties.many celebraties has a lot of conterversy in their life.but we fan always respect them for their work in their proffesional life.at last we fan like a person for his professional work.we don't have any right to interfere anyone's personal life.we like ksg for his acting which touch our heart.we acknowledged his talent.we have nothing to do his personal life.you called dmg forum as a pathetic forum .then why you come this pathetic forum if you are not a pathetic person too.dmg forum will always loved by us.it does n't matter if you like it or not.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mijanur

first its arman not horman.you think you are on a holy mission.but in this process you distrubs peace in this forum.you make it battllfield.you are bashing ksg.what do you think by bashing him you creat a revoulation which will clear all civil crime.you can't interfer a person's personal matter like this.we are here in this forum for disscuss only about dmg & its actor's professional work.contravirsial life is nothing new for the celebraties.many celebraties has a lot of conterversy in their life.but we fan always respect them for their work in their proffesional life.at last we fan like a person for his professional work.we don't have any right to interfere anyone's personal life.we like ksg for his acting which touch our heart.we acknowledged his talent.we have nothing to do his personal life.you called dmg forum as a pathetic forum .then why you come this pathetic forum if you are not a pathetic person too.dmg forum will always loved by us.it does n't matter if you like it or not.[/QUOTE

You like his acting ? Then keep your "Love" confined to his acting . Do not try to defend him for his  personal life. ðŸ¥± And why cannot we speak about his personal life ? Had it been " personal" it would not have been published in articles . He clearly is hungry for publicity . Life doesn't remain personal once it is published globally . Perhaps reference to word Personal in Oxford Dictionary would help you off.

We judge a person . Not fake characters.